Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship:- As we all know our central and state government has started many scheme to provide financial aid to students who wants to study in the form of Scholarship. As we all know that, to get education is difficult for those students who do not have a financial assistance. Today we will discuss about a Scholarship program named, Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship. In this scholarship scheme financial aid is giving to girls students.Inspire Scholarship
In this scholarship, Monetary benefits will be giving to the students. In this article, we will let you know about the Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship, its key highlights, objective to launch is, its features & benefits, eligibility criteria to apply, documents required & procedure to apply. So, read the full article and if you still have any doubt you can comment below we will try to solve it as soon as possible You can apply for this scholarship on the official website.
Table of Contents
About Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship
This scholarship scheme is started by the Maulana Azad Education Foundation, the Ministry of Minority Affairs and the Government of India on 3rd May 2023. This scholarship is launched to support Minority girl students who are financially weak but wanted to make their career. Under this scholarship, the girl will receive Rs.6,000 as a scholarship amount. This scholarship schemes help girls students to complete their higher education without worrying about the fees.
Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship Key Highlights
|Name of the Scholarship||Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship|
|Run by||Maulana Azad Education Foundation|
|Started by||Maulana Azad Education Foundation, the Ministry of Minority Affairs and the Government of India|
|Launched by||Late Prime Minister of India Mr. Atal Bihari Vajpayee|
|Launched Date||May 3, 2003|
|Beneficiaries||Minority section girls of India|
|Objective||To provide financial assistance to the girls|
|Other Name||Maulana Azad National Scholarship|
Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship Important Date
|Scholarship Name||Last date for applying||Last date for Defective verification||Last Date For institute verification||Last Date For DNO/SNO/MNO verification|
|Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship||15-11-22||31-11-22||31-11-22||31-11-22|
Maulana Azad National Scholarship Objective
The main objective of this scholarship scheme is to provide financial aid to the minority girls who wanted to get education and want to make their career. In this scholarship scheme government is providing scholarship to the girls of class 9th to 12th. This scheme will increase the literacy rate among the minorities girls. And will make them independent and confidence.
Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship Features And Benefit
- This scholarship scheme is started by the Maulana Azad Education Foundation, the Ministry of Minority Affairs and the Government of India on 3rd May 2023.
- This scholarship is launched to support Minority girl students who are financially weak but wanted to make their career.
- An amount of Rs.5,000/- per year will be awarded to the minority girls who are in class 9 & 10.
- An amount of Rs.6,000/- per year will be awarded to the minority girls who are in class 11 & 12.
- This scholarship schemes help girls students to complete their higher education without worrying about the fees.
- The Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship is also known as Maulana Azad National Scholarship.
Maulana Azad National Scholarship Eligibility criteria
- Applicant should secure 50% marks in class 9, 10 ,11 and 12th to become eligible for scholarship.
- The attendance of the students should be more than 75% to be eligible for this scholarship.
- The annual family income of the girl student should not more than Rs.2 lakh per year.
- This scholarship should only be given to maximum 2 girls from same family.
- This scholarship is not available for Inter-national studies.
- Aadhar card
- Income certificate
- School/College ID
- Caste/EWS certificate
- Institution registration number
- Valid mobile number
- E- mail ID
- Bank Account Passbook
- Passport size Photograph
|Class 9th & 10th||Rs. 5000|
|Class 11th & 12th||Rs. 6000|
Selection Process for Scholarship
The candidates will be selected on the basis of their family annual income. If the annual income of family is less than Rs.2 lakh then they are eligible for the scholarship. Girl child should also secure 50% marks in class 9, 10 ,11 and 12th to become eligible for scholarship. The students who are financially incapable but want to study can apply for this scholarship.
Procedure to apply for Maulana Azad National Scholarship
Firstly, you have to visit the official website.
- On homepage, click on New registration.
- A new page will be open. Read the General instructions.
- Then click on Continue option.
- A registration form will be open. Fill the required information such as name, father’s name, mother’s name, date of birth, address, religion, caste, district, pin code etc.
- Then upload the required documents, photograph, and computer authorized signature.
- Now, click on SUBMIT button. And take a printout of the form for further use in future.
- You have successfully applied for Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship.
Procedure to check application status for Maulana Azad National Scholarship
- Firstly, you have to visit the official website.
- On homepage, Click on Application status.
- A new page will appear. Enter the required details such as Scholarship category, personal information etc.
- Then click on ‘View application status’.
- The application status will be shown on the screen.
Frequently Asked Questions
Ans 1 – Minority communities girls of India such as Christian, Buddhist, Jain, Muslim, Sikh and Parsi (Zoroastrian).
Ans 2 – The Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship is also known as Maulana Azad National Scholarship.