PM SHRI Schools Scheme 2023 Apply Online & Registration Form | Benefits & Features | PM SHRI Schools Scheme Check Implementation Procedure & Last Date | Registration & Login Portal | Check Allocated Budget & All Details |
On Teacher’s Day (5th September 2022), the Prime Minister of India Shri. Narendra Modi Ji has launched the PM SHRI Schools Scheme so that the old schools that are going to be upgraded will take place in progress without suffering from any hindrances or obstacles. Targets of 14,500 schools have been fixed for upgrading and development.
Through this article you will get all the information regarding the PM SHRI Schools Scheme such as objectives, eligibility criteria, benefits, features and important documents, etc. beside with that, we will bring up to date with the step-by-step application procedure for applying online under this scheme.
PM SHRI Schools Scheme
PM SHRI Schools Scheme has been launched by the Central Government consisting of PM Narendra Modi Ji so that the government will be able to refurbish the look of the schools which need upgradation and development. Modern Infrastructure such as Labs, Smart Classrooms, Libraries, and Sports Facilities will be equipped in the school.
For strengthening the ideologies of the New Education Policy (NEP 2020), PM SHRI Schools Scheme has been launched by the Government of India (GOI) covering a target of up to 14,500 schools for upgrading and development. A step will be taken to convert old schools into model schools. Around lakhs of students will be able to avail the benefits of the education policy.
PM SHRI Schools Yojana Highlights
The highlights of this scheme are as follows:-
|Name Of The Scheme||PM SHRI Schools Scheme|
|Full Form||Pradhan Mantri Schools For Rising India|
|Launched By||PM Shri Narendra Modi Ji|
|Launching Date||5th September 2022 (Teacher’s Day)|
|Delegated Ministry||Ministry of Electronics & Information Technology|
|Allocated Portal||Will be updated soon|
|Objective||To strengthen the ideologies of NEP 2020|
|Benefit||Students will be able to carry out their modern education|
|Applicable To||Citizens of India|
|No. of Schools Targeted||14,500|
|Allocated Budget||Rs. 27360/- Crores|
|Central Share||Rs. 18128/- Crores|
|Offered Modern Infrastructure||Labs|
|No. of Offered Modern Infrastructure||5|
|Allotted States for Funding||North Eastern States|
Jammu & Kashmir
|No. of Allotted States for Funding||4|
|Hosting Site||National Information Center (NIC)|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
|Tenure||Will be updated soon|
|Mode of application||Online|
PM SHRI Schools Scheme Objectives
PM SHRI Schools Scheme has been launched with the major objective of strengthening the ideologies of the New Education Policy so that the students will be able to receive qualitative education after getting the educational facilities provided in the schools which have been equipped with Modern Infrastructures such as Labs, Smart Classrooms, Libraries and Sports Facilities.
Another objective of launching the PM SHRI Schools Scheme is to convert old schools into model schools by upgrading and developing them with new or modern infrastructure facilities or devices. Around 14,500 schools will be able to get some development and a form of refurbishing. Schools will become smart classes.
No. of Targeted Schools
While launching the scheme, the government has also set up some limitations on the schools that are going to get developed and upgraded within the stipulated amount of time that has been fixed by the government. A target of developing and refurbishing 14,500 schools has been fixed by the government taking into consideration the various trends of modern infrastructure.
List of Offered Modern Infrastructure
The modern infrastructures offered under this scheme are as follows:-
- Smart Classrooms
- Sports Facilities
- Art Room
Providing Qualitative Education
After the refurbishing of the old schools with the adoption of modern infrastructures such as Labs, Smart Classrooms, Libraries and Sports Facilities, the students will be able to enjoy their classes or lessons taught in their schools not as a burden but as a part of the enjoyment. This will increase the adoption of qualitative education among the students.
The implementation procedure will start through the directions or supervision of the central government. The Central Government will start providing funding to this scheme in the form of a pilot project. This work will be done with the active participation of both states as well as the central government. Around 60% budget will be contributed by the GOI.
List of Allotted States for Fund Distribution
The lists of allotted states are as follows:-
- North Eastern States
- Himachal Pradesh
- Jammu & Kashmir
Accomplishment of NEP 2023
This scheme has been launched with the main aim of accomplishing the main requirements of the New Education Policy which was launched in 2020. This scheme will be upgraded or developed in such a manner that it will fulfill the requirements demanded by the NEP 2020. Educational institutes or schools will do functioning as per the rules & regulations of the New Education Policy 2020.
The Central Government has allocated an amount of Rs. 27360 crores in the form of a budget for the successful implementation of this scheme as a Centrally Sponsored Scheme. A Central Share of Rs. 18128 crores will be allocated for the next 5 years from 2022 to 2027. This scheme will be held in the processing till the completion of 5 years.
PM SHRI Schools Scheme Benefits
The benefits of this scheme are as follows:-
- PM SHRI Schools Scheme will fulfil the requirements of NEP 2020.
- Students will be able to avail the benefits of qualitative education.
- The students will not study their classes as their shoulder burden but they will enjoy it.
- Old schools will get converted into modern schools.
- Various modern infrastructures will get added to the schools such as Labs, Smart Classrooms, Libraries and Sports Facilities.
- Around 14,500 schools will be able to get refurbished or developed.
- There will be the promotion of upgradation, development and refurbishment.
- Institutions and schools will be able to function according to the rules and regulations of NEP 2020.
- Central Government will start providing funding for the implementation of the PM SHRI Schools Scheme.
- It will develop different academic abilities among the students.
PM SHRI Schools Scheme Features
The features of this scheme are as follows:-
- The Prime Minister of India Shri. Narendra Modi Ji has launched the PM SHRI Schools Scheme.
- The full form of this scheme is Pradhan Mantri Schools For Rising India.
- This scheme was launched on the 5th of September 2022.
- Targets of developing and refurbishing around 14,500 numbers of schools have been fixed by the government.
- Schools and institutions will be refurbished on the rules and regulations of the NEP 2020.
- Various modern infrastructures will be equipped for the allotted schools such as Labs, Smart Classrooms, Libraries and Sports Facilities.
- There will be an evolution of the present education system.
- There will be an adoption of new or latest educational technology trends.
- For the proper implementation of the PM SHRI Schools Scheme, the Central Government will start funding 60% of the funds to this scheme.
- For getting more information, the applicants will need to wait for the launching of the official website.
PM SHRI Schools Scheme Login Process
- Firstly, you have to visit the official website pmshrischools.education.gov.in of the PM SHRI Schools Scheme.
- Then, the homepage will appear on the screen.
- Here, go to the “Login” section where you have to click the “Login for National, State, and District User” or “Login for School User” link.
- New tab will appear, on clicking the “Login for National, State, and District User” Link.
- Here, you have to mention the mobile number and click on the option of “Send OTP”.
- Or, if you have clicked on the “Login for School User” link then you have to mention the UDISE Code, Mobile Number of HM, then Click on the option of “Send OTP”.
- By following these steps, you can easily log in to PM SHRI Scheme