West Bengal Old Age Pension Status Check: Many pension schemes are launched by the central & state governments in India. The old age pension schemes are the most successful. The state government of West Bengal has started the West Bengal Old Age Pension Scheme. Under this scheme, the WB government will provide pension or financial assistance to citizens whose age is 60 years or above. The eligible candidates who have applied for this pension scheme can now check their pension status. Only the applicants whose application has been selected can check their pension status.
Interested & eligible candidates who have applied for this pension scheme can now check their pension status. So, today in this article we will tell you about Old Age Pension West Bengal Status 2024, its key highlights, its objective, eligibility criteria, documents required, and procedure to see pension status. Read the full article & do let us know your thoughts & questions in the comment box below.
Table of Contents
About Old Age Pension West Bengal Status 2024
The Chief Minister of West Bengal state has started the West Bengal Old Age Pension Scheme. Under this scheme, the WB government will provide pension or financial assistance to citizens whose age is 60 years or above. Rs.1,000 will be provided to the old citizens of the state whose age is more than 60 years. The candidates who have applied for the West Bengal Old Age Pension Scheme can now check their Old Age Pension West Bengal Status 2024. All the applicants by visiting the website can know their pension status. By checking the status, you can know whether you are selected for the pension or not.
Old Age Pension West Bengal Status 2024 Key Highlights
|Old Age Pension West Bengal Status 2024
|Name of the scheme
|West Bengal Old Age Pension Scheme
|CM of WB state
|Citizens whose age is 60 years or more
|To provide support to old people
Old Age Pension West Bengal Status 2024 Objective
The objective of the WB government to start the Old Age Pension West Bengal Status check is to ensure that every citizen will know their pension status. All the old citizens will get financial assistance of Rs.1,000 for their day-to-day expenses. Because of this amount, they do not have to depend on anyone for their daily expenses. The citizen who is applying must be 60 years old or more.
West Bengal Pension Scheme 2024 Eligibility Criteria
- The candidate who is applying for this scheme must be a permanent resident of West Bengal.
- Citizens must have a domicile certificate from the WB state.
- The age of the citizen should be between 60 years or more.
- In the case, of the physically or mentally ill, the age of the applicant should be 55 years.
- Applicant must not have any person like son, daughter, grandson, etc for providing financial support.
- The applicant must not take the benefit of another pension scheme.
Basic documents required for WB Pension Scheme –
- Aadhar Card
- Voter ID Card
- Ration Card
- Permanent resident of WB state certificate
- Domicile certificate
- Income certificate
- Disability certificate (If any)
- Bank account details
- Mobile number
- Passport size photograph
- Computer Authorized Signature
Old Age Pension West Bengal Status 2024 Information Required
- Details of the applicant
- Information about the eligibility
- Contact details of the applicant
- Income details of the applicant
- Date of the issue of the scheme
- Whether or not they selected for the scheme
- Reasons for ineligibility
Procedure to check Old Age Pension West Bengal Status 2024
- Firstly, the candidate has to visit the Official Website of the scheme.
- Then on the homepage, click on the ‘Check status’ option.
- After that, a new page will appear.
- Then enter your registered mobile number.
- Then select the Social Benefits Scheme you have applied for then click on the ‘Submit’ option to check your application.
Frequently Asked Questions
Ans 1 – The government of WB state has launched the WB Old age pension scheme.
Ans 2 – The elderly citizens of WB whose age is 60 years or above are the beneficiaries of this scheme.
Ans 3 – Rs.1,000 will be provided as a financial assistance amount.