West Bengal (India) : As we all know that the government of each state brings new schemes and programs for the development and growth of the state. The main motive to bring various schemes is to improve the living standard of citizen of its state. The numerous schemes launched by government focuses on the social and economic welfare of the citizens of its state. Recently, the government of West Bengal has come up with a new scheme, named West Bengal Joy Bangla Pension Scheme 2023. The West Bengal government has launched this scheme for the needy citizens of West Bengal state.
Today in this article, we will tell you about the West Bengal Joy Bangla Pension Scheme 2023 , its key highlights, objectives, its key features & benefits, eligibilty criteria to apply, documents required, procedure to apply, where to apply & when to apply. Read this full article carefully & do let us know any query in the comment section below.
Table of Contents
About West Bengal Joy Bangla Pension Scheme 2023
The West Bengal government has launched this West Bengal Pension Scheme 2023 for the citizens of West Bengal state. Through this scheme, the government will provide financial assistance to economically backward section of the society. The economically weaker section of society is only eligible for this scheme. Through this scheme, the government of West Bengal has make an effort to make helpless people self independent so that they do not have to rely on others & can make their life better.
In West Bengal Joy Bangla Scheme, the government has introduced two schemes. One is Taposali bandhu Pension Scheme which is introduced for Scheduled Caste (SC) and other is Jai Johar scheme which is for Scheduled Tribe (ST). Both the schemes are introduced for the welfare of various castes.
Key Highlights of West Bengal Joy Bangla Pension Scheme 2023
|Name of the Scheme||West Bengal Joy Bangla Pension Scheme 2023|
|Launched by||West Bengal government|
|Beneficiaries||Helpless or economically backward people (SC, ST, widows and disabled persons)of West Bengal state|
|Objective||To provide financial security to helpless people in the form of pension|
|Category||West Bengal Government Scheme|
Objective of West Bengal Joy Bangla Pension Scheme 2023
The main objective of West Bengal government to launch West Bengal Joy Bangla Pension Scheme 2023 is to help economically backward section of the society. The government will provide Rs.1,000 every month in the bank account of the beneficiary. The needy people of West Bengal do not have to depend on others for their day-to-day needs. Through this scheme, they will become financially independent and can also improve their standard of living. This pension scheme would provide a sense of protection to old age citizens, SC, ST, widows and disabled persons.
Features and benefits of West Bengal Joy Bangla Pension Scheme 2023
- The West Bengal government has launched this West Bengal Joy Bangla Pension Scheme 2023 for the citizens of West Bengal state.
- Through this scheme, the government will provide financial assistance to economically backward section of the society.
- The government will provide maximum Rs.1,000 every month in the bank account of the beneficiary.
- In this scheme, the money is directly transfered in the bank account of the beneficiary so there is a transparency in this scheme.
- The economically weaker section of society is only eligible for this scheme.
- Beneficiaries will receive Rs.600 under Taposali Bandhu Pension Scheme and Rs.1000 under Jai Jauhar Scheme.
- The government has not yet set the budget of this scheme, but around 20 lakhs people will be benefited by this scheme.
Eligibility criteria for West Bengal Joy Bangla Pension Scheme 2023
To apply or get benefit of any scheme, the candidate has to pass the eligibility standard given by government for that scheme. Below we have provided you the eligibility criteria to apply for West Bengal Joy Bangla Pension Scheme
- The applicant must be an permanent resident of West Bengal state.
- Applicant must have a domicile of West Bengal state.
- The maximum age of the applicant to apply is 60 years.
- The applicant who is applying should belong to SC & ST community.
- The applicant must fall within the BPL category.
- The applicants who are taking other scheme advatages are not eligible for this scheme.
Documents required for West Bengal Joy Bangla Pension Scheme 2023
- Aadhar card
- BPL certificate
- Residential certificate
- Caste certificate
- Voter id card
- Bank account copy
- Ration card
- Mobile number
- Passport size photograph
Selection process for West Bengal Joy Bangla Pension Scheme 2023
The applicants have to pass the following selection process to get benefit by the West Bengal Joy Bangla Pension Scheme –
- Firstly, the BDP/SDO will ensure your proper eligibility.
- Then the BDO/SDO or Commissoner of KMC will properly verify the application forms.
- The BDO/SDO or Commissioner must digitalize and upload any relevant forms that were physically deposited into the State Portal.
- The District Magistrate will receive the names of the qualified individuals from the BDO and SDO in dihital form via the State Portal.
- Then it will be sent to the Nodal Department by the District Magistrate.
- The Nodal Department will recieve recommendations for qualified individuals from the Commissioner, KMC, via the state Portal.
- The pension wll be approved by the Nodal Department.
- Through the WBIFMS site, the beneficiary’s bank account will receive the payment directly.
- The state portal will be integrated with WBIFMS for seamless flow of pension distribution.
- The pension will be deposited on the 1st of every month.
Procedure to apply for West Bengal Joy Bangla Pension Scheme 2023
- Firstly, the candidate has to visit the official website of West Bengal Bangla pension scheme
- Then on homepage, Click on ‘West Bengal Bangla pension scheme registration’ link.
- After that the application form will appear on your screen.
- You have to download the application form and take the printout of the from.
- You can also get West Bengal Bangla pension scheme application form through any local government offices.
- After taking the form fill all the required details such as beneficiary’s name, gender, DOB, age, father’s name, mother’s name, caste and other information.
- Attached all the required document with the application form such as aadhar card, BPL certificate copy etc,
- After completed above steps you have to send the filled application form with attached document to the below offices according to your location.
- Rural region applicant have to submit the application form to Block Development Officer.