West Bengal YogyaSree Scheme was launched for all the students who belong to the SC or ST community in West Bengal. To help the economically unstable citizens belonging to the Scheduled Caste or Scheduled Tribe category, the West Bengal state government launched the Yogyasree Scheme. Under the Yogyasree Scheme, the West Bengal State Government started free training for various competitive examinations for SC or ST category students. Along with this free training, West Bengal Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee also launched an anti-ragging helpline number in all colleges and schools of West Bengal. If students experience ragging in their school or college then they can report on this toll-free number.
Table of Contents
Overview of the West Bengal YogyaSree Scheme
The West Bengal State Government launched the West Bengal YogyaSree Scheme to help students coming from economically unstable families. All those students who belong to the Scheduled Caste or Scheduled Tribe category are eligible to avail the benefits of this scheme. Under this scheme, the West Bengal state government will open a free coaching center for SC or ST students for competitive examinations. A total of 50 centers will be open in the state of West Bengal for training in competitive examinations. Another 46 centers will be opened which will provide training to SC or ST category students for government jobs and civil services.
Objective of YogyaSree Scheme West Bengal
The main objective of launching the Yogyasree Scheme is to provide free education to the economically unstable students of the state. With the help of this scheme, students who belong to the SC or ST category can avail free training for competitive exams and government exams. With the help of this scheme, students can avail good opportunities by getting training for competitive exams and government exams. To avail of the benefits of this scheme, applicants have to fill out the application form on the official website. This scholarship will help more than 2500 students across the state of West Bengal.
Important Information About West Bengal YogyaSree Scheme
|West Bengal YogyaSree Scheme
|State Bank of West Bengal
|SC or ST students
- Only those students who belong to the ST or SC category will be eligible for this scheme.
- Applicant must be a permanent resident of West Bengal state.
Benefits of the WB Yogasree Scheme
- Students selected for scholarships will get free training for competitive examinations.
- Selected students will also get training and coaching for government and civil services examinations.
- This scheme will help students to achieve their dreams and build their careers.
- Students can get good jobs with the help of these trainings.
- With the help of this scheme, students can also get an anti-ragging toll-free number.
- Aadhar card.
- caste certificate.
- Education proof.
- mobile number.
- Students selected for scholarships will get free training for government and competitive examinations.
- Under this scheme, 50 centers will be opened to provide training for competitive examinations to SC or ST category students and another 46 centers will be opened to provide training for government and civil services examinations.
West Bengal YogyaSree Scheme Apply Online
- To apply for the Yogyasree Scheme, the applicant must first go to the official Yogyashree website by clicking on the link given here.
- Click on the Apply Online option on the homepage.
- A new page will appear on your screen.
- Fill in all the details asked and attach all the required documents.
- Click on the Submit option to complete your process.
Phone Number (SIO): 033-23591929
West Bengal State Government launched the Yogyasree Scheme.
All students belonging to the ST or SC category are eligible to apply for the Yogyasree Scheme.
A total of 50 centers will open across the state of West Bengal which will provide training for competitive exams.
No, this scheme is available only for permanent residents of West Bengal state.