West Bengal Free Tablet Scheme:- West Bengal always puts efforts into the welfare of the students of the state. The state government started the new Scheme with the aim to help students in education. Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee launched West Bengal Free Tablet Scheme on 3rd December. According to the scheme, the state government decided to give Free tablets to the students. The scheme will prove beneficial for the 9.5 lakh students of the state.
Table of Contents
West Bengal Free Tablet Scheme
Students in class 12th will be receiving free tablets from the state government under this scheme. But the receiver should be a student of Government schools. With the help of this scheme, students will be able to study with new methods. Students of government-aided schools and madrasas can take benefit from the scheme. Now, there will be computers in every secondary school so that online classes can be conducted.
West Bengal Free Tablet Scheme Overview
|Name of the article||West Bengal Free Tablet Scheme|
|Launched by||Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee|
|Aim||To Provide free tablets|
|Mode of application||Online|
West Bengal Free Tablet Scheme Objective
The main objective of the West Bengal government to launch this scheme is to help students in learning. In the time of digitalization, it is very important for the student to know how to study with the latest technology. So, students can do learning with tablets with the help of this scheme.
West Bengal Free Tablet Scheme Benefits
- The scheme will prove beneficial for students who are not able to buy a tablet because they cannot afford it.
- The free tablet scheme of the state government will promote online education.
- Through this Scheme, students will be able to learn in a new way.
- The interest in studies among students will also increase after the successful implementation of the scheme.
- The literacy rate in the state will increase as more students will study now.
- An improvement in the education sector will also be noticed through this Scheme.
- The state government’s initiative will help increase the students’ standard of living.
- The skills of the individual will also improve after the learning from tablet.
- The best part of the scheme is that the students will get the tablet free of cost.
- It is necessary that an applicant should be from West Bengal State.
- It should be kept in mind that an individual should be a student of a Government School or Government Aided School or Madrasah.
- Students of Class 12th are allowed to take benefit of the scheme.
- Individuals’ yearly income should be more than RS 2 Lakh.
- It is compulsory to have qualified in all previous exams.
- Aadhar card
- School ID card
- Residence certificate
- Address proof
- Working mobile number
- Latest Passport size photographs
- Scanned signature
Application Procedure of West Bengal Free Tablet Scheme 2023
- Firstly, you have to go to the Official Website, https://wb.gov.in/
- You will land on the home page of the website.
- Click on the option “Apply Online for Tablet” on the home page.
- You will see the application form on the screen.
- Fill out the application form by entering the required details such as student Name, Father’s Name, Date of Birth, Gender, and Caste.
- After that you have to upload the documents.
- Next, click on submit option on the screen.