Labour Card Scholarship 2023: As we all know our central and state government started many schemes for the development and growth of the country. Every state government wants the best for their state & its people. The state government releases various schemes for the labourers of the state. The government has taken many steps to provide various benefits to the labourers of the state like medical assistance, maternity benefits, accidental benefits, Funeral expenses, scholarships for children etc. Recently, the government of Karnataka has released Karnataka Construction Workers Children Scholarship 2023. Through the Karnataka Labour Card Scholarship, the government of Karnataka state will provide educational assistance to the children of labour.
Online applications will be soon started for this scheme. Interested & eligible candidates can apply for this scheme. So, today in this article, we will tell you about Karnataka Construction Workers Children Scholarship 2023, key highlights of this scheme, what are its objectives, features and benefits, eligibility criteria to apply & the procedure to apply. Read this full article carefully & do let us know any query related to this scheme in the comment box below. To get all the updates regarding this & other schemes stay connected with us.
Table of Contents
Karnataka Labour Card Scholarship Scheme 2023
The government of Karnataka state, Ministry of Labor & Employment and Karnataka Welfare Board Education has started Karnataka Labour Card Scholarship Scheme 2023. Through this scheme, the society & government wants to give scholarship to the children of labours living in Karnataka state. Under this scheme, the student studying in high school (Class 8 to 10) to post graduation will get scholarship. The annual educational assistance & talent assistance will be provided. The high school students will get Rs.6,000 & post-graduation students will get Rs.12,000. This financial assistance will only be provided to meritious children of labourers.
Karnataka Construction Workers Children Scholarship Scheme Key Highlights
|Name of the scheme
|Karnataka Labour Card Scholarship Scheme 2023
|Karnataka Welfare Board Education
|Ministry of Labor & Employment
|Children of labourers
|To provide scholarship to labour’s children
Labour Card Scholarship Objective
The objective of Karnataka government to launch Karnataka Construction Workers Children Scholarship is to provide good education to children’s of labourers. In this scheme financial incentives will be provided. The student studying in high school (Class 8 to 10) to post graduation will get scholarship. Soon, the online applications of this scheme will be started.
Labour Card Scholarship Scheme Features & Benefits
- The Scholarship was started by government of Karnataka state.
- The Ministry of Labor & Employment is also involved in this scheme.
- Under this scholarship scheme, the Karnataka government will provide financial assistance to the labourers children of state for their education.
- This Scholarship scheme will financially support the meritorious & needy students of Karnataka.
- The student studying in high school (Class 8 to 10) to post graduation will get scholarship.
- High school students will get Rs.6,000 & post-graduation students will get Rs.12,000 per year.
|Scholarship Amount given
|Class 8th to 10th
Karnataka Labour Card Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
- An applicant who is applying must be a permanent resident of Karnataka state.
- The applicant parents should be registered in Karnataka Labour Department.
- The parents of children must hold a Labour Card.
- The candidate must have scored at least 50% in his/her previous class.
- SC/ST candidate must have scored at least 45% in his/her previous class.
Karnataka Construction Workers Children Scholarship Document Required
- Aadhar Card
- Labour Card
- Labour Card Registration Number
- Residential Certificate
- College Fee Receipt
- Student ID
- College Registration Number
- Caste Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Mobile Number
- Bank account Details
- Marksheet of Previous Class
Procedure to Apply for Karnataka Labour Card Scholarship
- Firstly, the candidate has to visit the Official Website of Karnataka Labour Department.
- Then on homepage, click on ‘Registration’ option under the Student section.
- A new page will open. Enter your E – Mail ID, Mobile number & make a password for Log in.
- After that you have to login with the help of your E – Mail ID or password.
- Now, fill the scholarship form 2023.
- Enter all the required details & personal information.
- Then upload all the required documents & your passport size photograph.
- Click on ‘Submit’ button.
- And do not forget to take a print out of the application form.
Frequently Asked Questions
Ans 1 – The government of Karnataka state, Ministry of Labor & Employment and Karnataka Welfare Board Education has started this Scholarship Scheme.
Ans 2 – The children of Karnataka Labourers will get scholarship in this scheme.