Karnataka Shrama Shakti Scheme: Our central & state government launches various schemes & programs for the nation’s development. Employment is important for the development of the nation. Hence our government releases various schemes to increase the employment rate of each state & country. Recently, the government of Karnataka state has released a new scheme for the entrepreneurs of Karnataka state. The name of the scheme is Shrama Shakti Scheme. Under this scheme, the Karnataka government will provide or offer loans to the entrepreneurs of the Karnataka state to produce employment or to become financially stable. This scheme is specially launched for the minority community of the state.
Interested & eligible candidates can apply for this scheme. So, today in this article, we will tell you about the Shrama Shakti SchemeKarnataka, the key highlights of the scheme, what are its objectives, features & benefits, eligibility criteria to apply, documents required & the procedure to apply. Read this full article carefully & do let us know any query related to this scheme in the comment box below.
Table of Contents
Karnataka Shrama Shakti Scheme
The Chief Minister of Karnataka state Mr.Siddaramaiahand the department of Karnataka Minorities Development Corporation Limited have launched Shakti Scheme. Under this scheme, the candidate will get a financial loan amount to start their own business. Loans up to Rs.50,000 will be provided to the eligible candidate for 36 months. If the candidate has returned the half amount of the loan before 36 months then the rest amount will be recognized as a back-end subsidy. There will be a 4% interest rate on the loan amount. The candidate will also get training to learn artistic or technical skills. If the candidate’s family member is involved in any government job or unit then the candidate is not eligible for the loan amount through this scheme.
Shrama Shakti Scheme Key Highlights
|Name of the scheme
|Karnataka Shrama Shakti Scheme
|Chief Minister of Karnataka state Siddaramaiah
|Minority community members
|Financial assistance in the form of loan
|To increase employment
|Minimum age of the candidate
|Maximum age of the candidate
Shrama Shakti Scheme Objective
The main objective of the Karnataka government to launch the Shrama Shakti Scheme is to encourage entrepreneurs in Karnataka state. Through this scheme, the government also wants to support the Minority community of the state.
Karnataka Shrama Shakti Scheme Features & Benefits
- The Chief Minister of Karnataka state Mr. Siddaramaiah and the department of Karnataka Minorities Development Corporation Limited have launched Shrama Shakti Scheme.
- Under the Karnataka Shrama Shakti Scheme, the candidate will get a financial loan amount to start their own business.
- The government will provide loans up to Rs.50,000 to the eligible candidates
- This loan will only be given for 36 months.
- In case the candidate has returned the half amount of the loan before 36 months then the rest amount will be recognized as a back-end subsidy.
- The government will charge a 4% interest rate on the loan amount.
- The candidate will also get training to learn artistic or technical skills.
Shrama Shakti Scheme Eligibility Criteria
- The candidate who is applying for Karnataka Shrama Shakti Scheme must be a permanent resident of the Karnataka.
- The candidate must have a domicile of the Karnataka state.
- Age of the candidate who is applying should be between 18 years to 55 years.
- The family income of the candidate should not be more than 3.50 lakh per annum.
- The candidate must belong to minority community of the state.
- If the candidate’s family member is involved in any government job or unit then the candidate is not eligible for the loan amount through this scheme.
- Aadhar Card
- PAN Card
- Permanent Resident Certificate
- Caste certificate
- Domicile certificate
- Age certificate
- Income Certificate of family
- Self-declaration form
- Minority class certificate
- Mobile Number
- Email ID
- Passport size photograph
- Bank account details
Procedure to Apply for Karnataka Shrama Shakti Scheme
- Firstly, the candidate has to visit the Official Website of the scheme.
- Then on homepage, click on ‘Application Form’ option.
- A new page will appear. On that page enter your mobile number for verification.
- Enter your name, Date of birth, annual income, community etc.
- And the take a print out of the form.
- After that attach all the required documents with the form and submit the form to district selection panel.
Procedure to Log In
- Firstly, the candidate has to visit the Official Website
- Then on homepage, on the left corner you will see a Log in option.
- Click on it and enter the log in details such as Username, password and captcha code.
- After filling the details click on ‘Log in’ option.
- You will be successfully logged in to your account.
Address – No. 39-821, 2nd Floor, K M D C BHAVAN, SubedharChatra Road, Sheshadripuram, Bengaluru – 560020, Karnataka.
Helpline Number – 080-22860999 & 080-22861226
E – Mail ID – firstname.lastname@example.org