Karnataka (India) : India is a secular country. There are various people with various religions. Despite of having various religion in India, most people say it is very important to respect all religions to be a ‘true Indian’. The central and state government launches many schemes and programs for pilgrims of different religions. This time the Karnataka Government has launched a Kashi Yatra Scheme for the pilgrims. As we know, the ‘Hinduism’ is the majority in India. They visits temples and rivers. So, for them the Karnataka government has launched Kashi Yatra Scheme. In Varanasi there is a very famous temple name ‘Kashi Vishwanath Temple’. Hindus believes it is a very holy place. Annually many Hindus visits this temple. The Karnataka government will provide some financial assistance for those who are visiting Kashi Vishwanath Temple.
So, in todays article we will briefly discuss about the Karnataka Kashi Yatra Scheme , key highlights, objective of Karnataka government to launch this Kashi Yatra Scheme, what are its features and benefits, eligibility criteria to apply, documents required, & the procedure to register. READ THE FULL ARTICLE CAREFULLY AND DO LET US KNOW ANY QUERY IN THE COMMENT SECTION BELOW.
About Kashi Yatra Scheme
The Chief Minister of Karnataka Mr. Basavaraj Bommai has announced Kashi Yatra for the pilgrims of Karnataka state who are travelling to ‘Kashi Vishwanath Temple’ in Varanasi. In this scheme, the Karnataka government will provide financial assistance of Rs.5,000 – Rs.30,000 to the pilgrims. As we all wanted to go to our holy places, but due to traveling expenses & all it is not very easy. By seeing this problem, the government has launched ‘Kashi Yatra Scheme’. The announcement of this scheme was made in the 2022-23 budget. The distance between Karnataka & Varanasi is 1750 kilometers and the trip becomes expensive for the poor people because of long journey. But now, the government will provide subsidy to these people.
Kashi Yatra Scheme Key Highlights
|Name of the scheme||Kashi Yatra Scheme|
|Run by||Karnataka government|
|Introduced by||Chief Minister of Karnataka Mr. Basavaraj Bommai|
|Beneficiaries||People of Karnataka state|
|Objective||To provide financial assistance to pilgrims|
Vishwanath Kashi Yatra Scheme Objective
The main objective of Karnataka government to launch Karnataka Scheme is to provide financial assistance or monetary help to the pilgrims who are travelling to Kashi Vishwanath temple. For financially weak person it is very hard to bear the expense of travelling to Kashi. To help those candidates the government has launched Kashi Yatra Scheme. With the help of this scheme, the poor people can travel to Kashi without having any financial tension.
Kashi Yatra Scheme Features
- The Chief Minister of Karnataka Mr. Basavaraj Bommai has announced Kashi Yatra Scheme.
- Vishwanath Kashi Yatra Scheme is for the pilgrims of Karnataka state who are travelling to ‘Kashi Vishwanath Temple’ in Varanasi.
- In this scheme, the Karnataka government will provide financial assistance of Rs.5,000 – Rs.30,000 to the pilgrims.
- The total budget of this scheme is Rs. 7 crores.
- The pilgrims of Karnataka state who will visit Kashi from April 2023 to June 2023 can get benefit of this scheme.
- The individual can get benefit of Kashi Yatra Scheme only once in his/her life.
Vishwanath Kashi Yatra Scheme Benefits
- This scheme will remove the financial barrier of individual to travel to their holy place.
- Through Kashi Yatra Scheme many individuals will get motivated to travel to Vishwanath Kashi Temple.
- There are many people who wanted to complete Kashi Yatra. Because of this scheme they can easily travel.
- The individual who is applying must be a permanent resident of Karnataka state.
- The individual should have a domicile of Karnataka state.
- The age of the individual should be more than 18 years.
- The individual should not have taken benefit of this scheme before.
- Aadhar card
- Age certificate
- COVID vaccine certificate
- Latest Negative COVID report
- Permanent resident certificate
- Caste/EWS certificate
- Valid mobile number
- E- mail ID
- Bank Account Passbook
- Passport size Photograph
Karnataka Bharat Gaurav Train will be ready in September – October
The Karnataka Bharat Gaurav Train will be from Bengaluru to Varanasi. The Government has sanction the budget of Rs. 500 crore for this Bharat Gaurav Train. This train will have two stops that are Ayodhya and Prayagraj. This train will comprises of 14 coaches & 11 AC 3-tier coaches. The atmosphere of the train will be converted in a atmosphere of a temple with Bhajans, pooja etc. The fare price of this train is officially announced that is Rs.15,000. The government will provide Rs.5,000 to the pilgrims who are travelling as a subsidy.
Procedure To Register Yourself For Karnataka Vishwanath Kashi Yatra Scheme
- Firstly the candidate has to visit the official website.
- Then on homepage, Scroll down and on right side of the page Click on ‘Kasi Visit Government Subsidy‘
- A new page will appear on your screen. On that page at right top corner click on ‘Register’ option. ‘
- A new page will appear. Enter your Aadhar Number and captcha code.
- You are now linking your Digi Locker account with SevaSindhu account. Then click on ‘Next’.
- After completing your registration process you will be officially registered.
- Now, you can login in your account as you have got your username and password.
Procedure To Apply on Seva Sindhu Website
- Firstly the candidate has to visit the official website of the Seva Sindhu that is sevasindhuservices.karnataka.gov.in
- Then on homepage, in ‘Apply for Service‘ section click on ‘New User? Register Here’ option.
- A new page will appear. Enter your Aadhar Number & other details.
- You are now linking your Digi Locker account with SevaSindhu Karnataka account. Then click on ‘Next’.
- Now, your account has been linked.
- You have to go on ‘Homepage‘.
- Apply for service section enter your necessary details.
- Click on “Submit” option.