Karnataka Appu Yojana:- Dinesh Gundu Rao, the health minister of Karnataka started yojana with an aim to provide health facilities to the residents of the state. Karnataka Appu Yojana launched on 20 August in Gandhinagar. Under the scheme, a health-free check-up camp will be established for the people. Residents can visit the camp and get their overall health and body check-ups done. No charges will be taken at the camp from the people. An announcement about the Puneeth Rajkumar Health Scheme was made by CM Siddaramaiah in the state budget. The best part of the scheme is that it will be run in the entire state. For the first phase of the scheme, Jayadeva Hospital is chosen and this will be the center of the camp. According to this scheme, about 44 taluka hospitals will be taken into consideration under Jayadeva Hospital Bengaluru.
Table of Contents
Karnataka Appu Yojana 2023
Karnataka Appu Yojana will prove very beneficial for the all the residents of the state. After getting checked in the health camp, people of the state will be able to know whether they have any disease or not such as Kidney related issues, heart issues, high/low blood pressure and cancer etc. The Rural Citizens of the state should take benefit of this yojana. The scheme will help to solve the problem of cardiac arrests in youth. With the help of this facility, people don’t have to visit the expensive hospitals for the check-up.
The state government decided to install AED devices at public places. With the help of this devices, health issues can be assessed and checked well on time. This scheme is named in the memory of the Kannada Actor Puneeth Rajkumar. The actor died because of cardiac arrest in very young age. So, this kind of facility of the health checkups can avoid heart attacks in young people.
Puneeth Rajkumar Health Scheme Overview
|Name of Scholarship||Karnataka Appu Yojana|
|Named on||Kannada Actor Puneeth Rajkumar|
|Introduced By||Dinesh Gundu Rao, Health Minister for Karnataka|
|Launched on||20th August 2023|
|Aim||To provide free health check-up facility.|
|Beneficiary||Residents of the state|
Karnataka Appu Yojana Objective
The main aim of the state government to begin this yojana to provide facility to free health camps. Through this scheme, people will be able to find out whether they have any disease in advance. The Karnataka government given approval to budget of 6 crores for the successful implementation of the scheme.
Karnataka Appu Yojana Features
- In the camps, people will be given facility of checking disease.
- The scheme will help many people to save their life with the help of instant health check-up.
- Every caste and religion people can take benefit of the scheme, there will no differentiation.
Benefits Karnataka Appu Yojana
- The Karnataka Appu Yojana started for the welfare of the residents of the state.
- With the help of the scheme, the people will be able to know about the diseases in advance.
- Under the yojana, AED (Automated External Defibrillator) will beplaced outside of the hospitals and common places slowly. This device will help to tackle the sudden cardiac arrest among people.
- Every people of the state will be able to take benefit of the scheme.
- Under this free health check-ups, AED will be used to screen cancer, High blood pressure, low blood pressure and heart related problems.
- The scheme will prove beneficial for the lower socioeconomic classes people who cannot visit expensive hospitals for medical examinations.
Disease List under Karnataka Appu Yojana
- Heart Issues
- Kidney related issues
- High/Low Blood Pressure, etc.
Karnataka Appu Yojana Eligibility Criteria
- It is compulsory that an individual should be from Karnataka State.
- All residents of the state are allowed to take benefit of the scheme.
- There are no documents required for the scheme.
- For the report, it is necessary to give name, gender, age, place and phone number.
Steps to Register for Karnataka Appu Yojana
- You have to go to the location of the free health camps established.
- After that one medical officer will connect you to an AED.
- Then your wholebody will be examined.
- After that a report will be generated.
- If any problem found then it will be shown in the report.
- If you have a sickness, it will be known through this report.
- If anyimportant sickness noticed then instructions will be given what to do such as a suggestion will be given to go for medical attention immediately.
The Disease that are Listed under Karnataka Appu Yojana are Heart Issues, Cancer, Kidney related issues and High/Low Blood Pressure.
People of the Karnataka state can take benefit of the Karnataka Appu Yojana.