Gruha Lakshmi Scheme Status:- The government of Karnataka has come up with a Gruha Lakshmi scheme for the welfare of the women of the state. Under this scheme, the beneficiaries get RS 2,000 on a monthly basis as financial support. The state government gave financial assistance to about 1.1 crore women heads of families. The DBT method is used to send the amount to the bank account of the beneficiaries. On 30th August 2023, the financial assistance was sent into the bank account of the beneficiaries.
Table of Contents
Gruha Lakshmi Scheme Status 2024
The Karnataka government has given approval to a budget of Rs 32000 crore for the successful implementation of the scheme. The Gruha Lakshmi scheme will prove beneficial to more than one crore women in the state. With the help of the scheme, now women don’t have to depend on anyone to fulfill their daily expenses. After the successful implementation of the scheme, the woman and her family can live a good and healthy life. Individuals can visit the official website to know all the updates of the scheme.
Karnataka Gruha Lakshmi Scheme Payment Status Overview
|Name of Article
|Gruha Lakshmi Scheme Status
|Women of the state
|To provide financial Assistance
|Rs 2000 per month
Objective of Gruha Lakshmi Scheme Status
The purpose of the Gruha Lakshmi Scheme Status is to enable applicants to check their status online. There is no need for beneficiaries to visit the offices to check the status as it can be done easily by visiting the official website.
Benefits of Gruha Lakshmi Scheme Status
- Gruha Lakshmi Scheme Status will give confirmation whether the applicants have received the amount or not.
- The standard of living of the people will also improve after receiving the amount through the scheme.
- Gruha Lakshmi Scheme will provide a sufficient amount to the beneficiaries so that they can meet their basic requirements.
- The online method to check the status will save the time and effort of the people.
Karnataka Gruha Lakshmi Scheme Eligibility Criteria
- The annual income should not exceed Rs 2 lakh.
- Only one woman in the family can apply for the Karnataka Gruha Lakshmi Scheme.
- Women are not allowed whose husbands pay taxes or file GST returns.
- To take part in the scheme, women should not be working for the government.
- Women who come under Antyodaya, Below the Poverty Line (BPL), can benefit from the scheme.
- Aadhar card
- Application number
- Registered Mobile number
- Working Email ID
Steps to Check Karnataka Gruha Lakshmi Payment Status
- Firstly, you have to visit the official website of the Seva Sindhu Portal, https://sevasindhu.karnataka.gov.in/
- You will land on the homepage of the website.
- After that click on the Gruha Lakshmi Scheme Status option on the home page.
- Then you have to choose the DBT status option on the menu bar.
- Now provide your login credentials on the screen.
- Then, click on the submit option on the screen.
- Finally, your payment details will appear in front of you.
Process to Check If Karnataka Gruha Lakshmi Scheme Amount Credited Or Not In Your Account
- Firstly, open the inbox section and check whether you have received a message or not.
- If the message is seen then you may have received the amount in your account.
- If the message is not seen then you should visit the nearest ATM or your concerned bank branch and check your account balance.
Procedure to Login On Gruha Lakshmi Portal
- Firstly, go to the official website of the Seva Sindhu Portal.
- You will reach the home page of the website.
- Then visit the Gruha Lakshmi login section on the homepage.
- Now you have to provide your user ID and password.
- After that click on the login option on the screen.
- By following these steps, you can log in to the portal.
Steps to Check Gruha Lakshmi DBT Status With a Ration Card
- At first, you have to go to the official website.
- The home page of the website will open on the screen.
- Then go to the E service option on the home page.
- Click on the DBT Status option under the ration card status.
- After that you will see a new page on the screen.
- Now you have to choose your region.
- Then enter the details in the application form.
- Now you have to click on the Get Status option.
Karnataka Gruha Lakshmi Status Contact Details
For any additional information, contact on the mentioned below details-:
Contact Help Desk:email@example.com
Help Desk Contact Number:08022279954 / 8792662814 / 8792662816 (All working days except government holidays (10 AM – 6 PM) )
The documents needed to check the status are Aadhar card, Application number Registered Mobile number, and Working Email ID.
Women of BPL families of the Karnataka state can benefit from the Gruha Lakshmi Scheme.