Gruha Lakshmi Scheme Telangana: – As we all know due to the increase in the Inflation rate it is becoming very hard for poor people to build their own homes. In which they can live without worrying about the rent. So to solve this problem the government of Telangana has started Gruha Lakshmi Scheme 2023. The term Gruha Lakshmi is used for the lady in charge of the household and the family’s deity. In this scheme, the government is providing financial aid to help women in families build their houses.
If you are a resident of Telangana state and then you can apply for Gruha Lakshmi Scheme. So, today in this article, we will tell you about Gruha Lakshmi Yojana, the key highlights of this scheme, its objectives, features and benefits, eligibility criteria, documents required & the procedure to apply. Read the full article & do let us know your thoughts & questions in the comment box below.
Table of Contents
Gruha Lakshmi Scheme Telangana 2023
The Chief Minister of Telangana K.ChandrasekharRao has started Gruha Lakshmi scheme for the Dalit women who are unable to build their own home due to financial problems. In this scheme government is providing loan of Rs. 3 lakhs to the underprivileged women. The amount of financial assistance will be directly sent in the bank account of beneficiaries through the DBT mode. With the help of Gruha Lakshmi scheme government is trying to help to build 4 lakhs new homes in the state with a budget of Rs. 12,000 crore. And 10 Lakhs resident will be built with a budget of Rs. 412 crore. Government will provide benefit in three payments to the beneficiaries. This scheme will be implemented in phase manner. In first phase Huzurabad’s assembly district is selected for this scheme.
Telangana Gruha Lakshmi Scheme Key Highlights
|Gruha Lakshmi Scheme Telangana
|Government of Telangana state
|Chief Minister of Telangana K.ChandrasekharRao
|Dalit women who are unable to build their own home due to financial problems
|To provide financial aid
Gruha Lakshmi Scheme Telangana Objective
The main objective to start this scheme is to provide financial assistance to underprivileged women who have their own land but are unable to build their homes because of financial difficulties. In this scheme, women will receive a time payment of Rs. 3 lakhs which they can use to build their house. The financial assistance amount will be sent to the bank account of the beneficiaries.
Gruha Lakshmi Program Telangana Features And Benefits
- The Chief Minister of Telangana K.ChandrasekharRao has started the Gruha Lakshmi scheme for the Dalit women who cannot build their own homes due to financial problems.
- In this scheme, the government is providing loans of Rs. 3 lakhs to underprivileged women.
- The amount of financial assistance will be directly sent to the bank account of beneficiaries through the DBT mode.
- With the help of the Gruha Lakshmi scheme government is trying to help build 4 lakhs of new homes in the state with a budget of Rs. 12,000 crore. And 10 Lakhs residents will be built with a budget of Rs. 412 crore.
- Government will provide benefit in three payments to the beneficiaries.
- This scheme will be implemented in phase manner. In first phase Huzurabad’s assembly district is selected for this scheme.
Gruha Lakshmi Scheme Telangana Eligibility Criteria
If you wanted to get benefit of any government scheme launch by government then you must have to complete the eligibility criteria given for that particular scheme. Below we have provided you with the eligibility criteria of this Scheme –
- Applicant must be the permanent domicile of Telangana state.
- Only female head of the family can apply for this scheme.
- Applicant should be the member of the Dalit Bandhu Program.
To get the benefit of this scheme, you must have the written below documents –
- Aadhar Card
- Permanent Resident Certificate
- Mobile Number
- Email ID
- Passport size photograph
- Ration Card
- Income proof
Procedure To Apply For Gruha Lakshmi Scheme Telangana
Gruha Lakshmi Scheme was launched by the government of Telangana. The government of Telangana has only made the announcement to start this scheme but the government has not released any application procedure to apply for this scheme. Only the announcement of this scheme has been done. Whenever there will be any update regarding the application procedure of this scheme, we will update you. So stay connected with us.
Ans 1 – The government of Telangana state has launched this Scheme.
Ans 2 – Underprivileged women who have their own land but unable to build their home because of financial difficulties
Ans 3 – The government is giving 3 lakhs rupees to the beneficiaries in this scheme.