Telangana BC 1 Lakh Scheme:-Various schemes and portals are released by the central and state government for the welfare of the people. So today in this article we are going to discuss the Telangana BC 1 Lakh scheme started by the state government of India. Backward classes and vocational castes who work in traditional occupations can take benefit from this scheme. In this scheme, the government is providing financial aid to the BC communities so that their socioeconomic standing can be improved.
If you are a Resident of Telangana state and belong to BC community then you can apply for this scheme. So, today in this article, we will tell you about This Scheme, its key highlights, what are its objectives, its features and benefits, eligibility criteria, the documents required & the procedure to apply. Read the full article carefully & do let us know your thoughts in the comment box below if you have any doubts you can comment below we will try to solve them.
Table of Contents
Telangana BC 1 Lakh Scheme 2023
This scheme was started by the government of Telangana. Gangula Kamalakar Telangana’s Minister of BC Welfare and Civil Supplies has started an online gateway for the recently started BC 1 Lakh Scheme. In this scheme, the government is providing financial aid of 1 lakh to the BC communities who are doing caste-based employment. With the help of financial assistance amount, they can purchase raw materials, tools, and machinery required for their occupation. This scheme will be implemented in phases. In 1st phase, nearly 50,000 people can get benefit of this scheme. Telangana BC 1 Lakh Scheme is also known as the BC Bandhu scheme. Financial assistance to the beneficiary will be provided in the form of a one-time grant.
tsobmmsbc.cgg.gov.in Key Highlights
|Name||Telangana BC 1 Lakh Scheme|
|Also Known as||BC Bandhu scheme|
|Launched by||Government of Telangana state|
|Beneficiaries||Backward classes and vocational caste who are pursuing traditional occupations|
|Objective||To provide financial aid|
|Scheme Level||National Level|
Telangana BC 1 Lakh Scheme Objective
The main objective of this scheme is to provide financial aid to the Backward Classes who have been pursuing traditional vocational and earning less than Rs. 1.5 Lakhs in rural areas and Rs. 2.5 Lakhs in Urban areas. This scheme will help to improve the social-economic status of the BC communities. This financial aid amount will be used in buying raw materials, and machinery for the business. This scheme will help to improve the status of the BC community.
|Launch date||6 June 2023|
|Application Starting date||6 June 2023 to 20 June 2023|
|Verification of Application||20 June 2023 to 26 June 2023|
|Selection Process||27 June to 4 July 2023|
|Release of Selection list||After 4 July 2023|
Telangana BC 1 Lakh Scheme Features And Benefits
- This scheme was started by the government of Telangana.
- GangulaKamalakarTelangana’s Minister of BC Welfare and Civil Supplies, has started an online gateway for the recently started BC 1 Lakh Scheme.
- In this scheme government is providing financial aid of 1 lakhs to the BC communities who are doing caste based employment.
- With the help of financial assistance amount they can purchased raw material, tool, machinery required for their occupation.
- This scheme will help to improve the status of the BC community.
- This scheme will be implemented in phases. In 1st phase nearly 50,000 people can get the benefit of this scheme. This Scheme is also known as BC Bandhu scheme.
- Financial assistance to the beneficiary will be provided in the form of one time grant.
- This scheme will promote eco-social equality among the people.
Telangana BC 1 Lakh Scheme Eligibility Criteria
- Only Backward Class artisans and vocational communities of Telangana can apply for this scheme.
- The age of applicant should be between 18 to 55 years.
- Only one member of the family can apply for this scheme.
- The annual income of beneficiary should be less than 1.5 lakhs in rural areas and 2 lakhs in urban areas.
- People who are already taking benefit of any other welfare programs than they are ineligible for this scheme.
Below is the list of documents required for applying for this scheme.
- Aadhar Card
- Mobile number
- Caste certificate
- Income certificate
- Domicile certificate
- Email ID
- Passport size photograph
- Computer Authorized Signature
Selection Process of Telangana BC 1 Lakh Scheme
- The selection process for this scheme will start from 27th June to 4th July. The district officials will check the submitted application for selecting qualified applicants.
- Firstly the officials will examine the important qualifying requirement such as caste, income and etc.
- After this, the information provided by the applicant will be cross-checked against official records.
- Candidates whose applications meet the requirement will be selected based on their district of residents.
- The final list will be created district by district by examination and verification.
- The selected candidates will be informed by the.
- The grounds for rejecting a candidate’s application will also tell to them.
Procedure To Apply For Telangana BC 1 Lakh Scheme
- Firstly, You have to visit the official website.
- On the homepage click on the Application form For Financial Assistance For BC vocational communities Registration link option.
- The application form will open.
- Enter all the details in the application form like personal details, Address details, and sector details.
- Upload all the required documents.
- Tick the self-declaration and click on the preview option.
- Click on submit button.
- In this way, you can apply for this scheme.
Frequently Asked Questions
The government of Telangana state has launched BC 1 Lakh Scheme.
Backward classes and vocational caste who are pursuing traditional occupations
This Scheme is also known as BC Bandhu scheme