The Government of Telangana has come up with a new scheme which is known as Unemployment Allowance Scheme. In this scheme, the government will provide an allowance to those people who are still unemployed. In this article, today we will share with you all the details related to Telangana Unemployment Allowance Scheme 2022 including objective eligibility criteria and important documents. If you want to know everything about this scheme you have to read our article from the top to the end. We will also share with you all the relevant application procedures.
Table of Contents
Unemployment Allowance Scheme
This scheme has been launched by the government of Telangana in order to provide financial allowance to citizens of the state who are educated but are still an employee due to some reason. Under Telangana Unemployment Allowance Scheme, Rs, 3,016 will be provided to unemployed citizens. Citizens will get this amount on a monthly basis. The Government of Telangana has sanctioned a large amount for this scheme. The main objective of the Government in launching this scheme is to provide financial help to the citizens of the state who are handling financial troubles due to their unemployment.
- The government has launched a scheme specially for the educated unemployed of the state.
- The main objective of launching this scheme is to provide allowance to the citizens of the state.
- Telangana Unemployment Allowance Scheme will provide monetary help to the unemployed people of the state Telangana.
About Unemployment Allowance Scheme Details
The details about this scheme are as follows:-
|Name of the scheme
|Telangana Unemployment Allowance Scheme
|The Government of Telangana
|The unemployed people will get financial services
|To provide allowance to the unemployed people
|Unemployed people of the state
|Rs. 1810 Crore
Unemployment Allowance Scheme Objectives
As you all know India is a developing country. The government has launched many schemes for the Welfare of our country. There are many people in our country who are educated but due to some reasons, they are unable to get employment. They are still struggling for their jobs but are not getting jobs despite doing a lot of struggle. Keeping an eye on that, the government of Telangana has launched Unemployment Allowance Scheme in order to provide financial support to those people who want to do some jobs but are still unemployed.
- This scheme has been launch by the government of Telangana.
- Telangana Unemployment Allowance Scheme will provide monetary help to the people of the state.
- Interested applicants should visit the official website and can easily apply online under this scheme.
Some Other Schemes Of Telangana Government
The list of some other schemes that is launched by the government of Telangana is as follows:-
- Scholarship scheme for students studying abroad
- Fees reimbursement scheme for students of professional colleges
- Provision of a meal with fine rice variety for students in a government school
- Nutritious meals in Anganwadi centre
- KCR kit scheme for pregnant women
- Allowance scheme etc
Rs. 1810 Crores Have Been Allocated By The Government
The Government of Telangana has launched this scheme for the citizens of the state. The people who are educated but still unemployed and searching for jobs can take advantage of this scheme. CM of Telangana Mr. K Chandrasekhar Rao has announced that the government has allocated an amount of Rs. 1810 Crores for the budget of this scheme. The main objective of the government in launching this scheme is to provide financial help to the unemployed citizens of the state so that they can live their lives happily and peacefully.
1,31,000 Jobs Have Been Filled Up Till January
As everyone knows the government of Telangana has launched many schemes for the Welfare of the people of the state. The scheme will help the people to improve their financial conditions. The government has launched a lot of schemes for the people. Under these schemes, the government will also provide job opportunities to the citizens of the state. According to a report it has been noted that a total of 15 1 crore jobs have been filled up till January 2021 by the beneficiaries of the state. The people will get a lot of benefits with the help of these schemes.
Telangana Unemployment Allowance Scheme Benefits
The benefits of this scheme are as follows:-
- The Government of Telangana has launched this scheme for the educated unemployed people of the state.
- This scheme will provide financial help to the people who are educated but are still unemployed.
- With the help of this scheme, the unemployed youth will become self-dependent and can fulfil their day-to-day needs.
- Telangana Unemployment Allowance Scheme will provide an amount of Rs. 3016 to the beneficiaries every month.
- With the help of this amount of beneficiaries will live their life peacefully.
- Under this scheme, financial assistance will be provided till the time the beneficiary gets the job.
- The government is also going to announce the recruitment of another 50,000 personnel.
- A budget of Rs, 1,810 crores has been allocated by the Telangana government for Telangana Unemployment Allowance Scheme.
- The benefits amount under this scheme will be directly transferred into the bank account of the beneficiaries
- The scheme is also going to save a lot of time and money and will also bring transparency to the system.
Unemployment Allowance Scheme Telangana Features
The features of this scheme are as follows:-
- The Chief Minister of Telangana has launched this scheme for the citizens of the state.
- CM K Chandrasekhar Rao has approved a budget of Rs. 1810 Crore for the Telangana Unemployment Allowance Scheme.
- The applicants will receive an amount of Rs. 3016 Every month.
- This amount will help the beneficiaries to stand on their own feet.
- The Government of Telangana will provide this allowance to the beneficiaries till the beneficiaries will get the job.
- Interested applicants who want to apply under Telangana Unemployment Allowance Scheme should have to visit the official website.
- The government has decided to provide services to the people of the state.
- The applicant must have to complete the given eligibility criteria to apply under this scheme.
- Interested applicants who want to apply under this scheme should have the required documents.
- This scheme will help the people of Telangana to stand on their own.
The eligibility criteria under Telangana Unemployment Allowance Scheme is as follows:-
- The Applicant must be a permanent resident of Telangana.
- The Applicant must have attained his or her education from a recognised Institute
- All the citizens who are living below the poverty line can apply for this scheme.
- The age of the applicant should be between 22 to 35 years.
The ineligibility criteria under this scheme is as follows:-
- All the citizens who have four wheeled vehicle registered under his or her name cannot apply for this scheme
- Those citizens who have a land of more than 2.50 acres cannot apply for this scheme
- All those applicants who are forbidden by law, suspended from government job or have criminal charge on him cannot apply under this scheme
- Those who have received the loan of Rs 50000 or more from state or Central Government cannot apply for this scheme
The list of some important documents that are required to apply under the Telangana Unemployment Allowance Scheme is as follows:-
- Aadhar card
- PAN card
- Income certificate
- Caste certificate
- Domicile certificate
- Bank passbook
- Passport Size Photograph
Process To Apply Online Under Unemployment Allowance Scheme 2023
The applicants who want to apply under this scheme should have to follow the procedure that is as follows:-
- Firstly visit the Official Website of Telangana State Portal.
- Homepage will appear in front of you.
- Click on the Registration option.
- A new page will appear in front of you.
- Enter all the required details.
- Attach all the required documents.
- Click on the Submit option.