6 Guarantee Schemes Application Form:- We know that in Telangana state Congress party has successfully won the election of 2023. The main reason for their win is the 6 guarantees they have promised to give to the people of Telangana after they win the election. And now finally the Telangana government has released the application forms of Praja Palana to implement the 6 guarantees promised by the Congress party. The 6 Guarantee Schemes Application Form will be available & eligible candidates can fill the form & submit it before the last date.
So, today in this article, we will tell you about the Telangana 6 Guarantee Schemes Application Form, its key highlights, what are its objectives, eligibility criteria, documents required &steps to fill the 6 Guarantee Schemes Application Form. Read the full article carefully & if you have any problem you can comment below we will try to solve it as soon as possible.
Table of Contents
6 Guarantee Schemes Application Form 2024
The Telangana government has launched the 6 Guarantee Schemes Application Form. The 6 Guarantee Schemes are promised by the Congress party. And now, after successfully winning the election of 2023, the Congress party will execute the 6 Guarantee Schemes. All the eligible & interested citizens will get the benefit of these schemes. The six schemes are the Telangana Mahalakshmi Scheme, Cheyutha Pension Scheme Telangana, Telangana Gruha Jyothi Scheme, IndriammaIndlu Housing Scheme, Rythu Bharosa Scheme, and the Yuva Vikasam Scheme.
List of TS 6 Guarantee Schemes
1. Telangana Mahalakshmi Scheme – Under the Mahalakshmi Scheme, the government will offer social & financial security to the women of the state. The women will get financial assistance of Rs.2,500. The government will also provide cylinders for Rs.500 only. In the RTC buses, women will also be entitled to free transportation.
2. Cheyutha Pension Scheme Telangana – Under the Cheyutha Pension Scheme, the Telangana government will provide Rs.4,000 monthly pension to the eligible people. This scheme will provide pensions to beedi workers, widows, disabled persons, handloom workers, or the people who are covered in the Aasara Scheme.
3. Telangana Gruha Jyothi Scheme – Under the Griha Jyothi Scheme, the Telangana government will provide 0-cost electricity to those people who use only 200 units of electricity per month. The households who use 200 units of electricity per month, do not have to pay any type of electricity bill.
4. Telangana Indiramma Indlu Housing Scheme – Under the Telangana IndriammaIndlu Housing Scheme, the Telangana government will give a piece of land and Rs.5 lakh for the construction of the house. The people whose financial condition are worse and who want to build their houses can get the benefit of this scheme.
5. Telangana Rythu Bharosa Scheme – Under the Rythu Bharosa Scheme, the Telangana government will provide financial assistance to the farmer families including tenant farmers of Telangana state of Rs. 13,500 per farmer family per year. According to the data, 49 lakh farmer families will get the benefit from this scheme.
6. Yuva Vikasam Scheme – Through this scheme, the Telangana government will provide a Vidya Bharosa Card to eligible students for their education & tuition fees. The Vidya Bharosa Card is worth 5 lakh rupees. The 6th guarantee Yuva Vikasam is still on hold.
Eligibility Criteria for 6 Guarantee Schemes Application Form
Below is the basic eligibility criterion, for different guarantees different eligibility has been announced –
- The applicant who is applying must be a permanent resident of Telangana state.
- Applicant must have a domicile in Telangana state.
- Citizens who do not have ration cards can also apply.
- The applicant should have a BPL (Below the Poverty Line) Card.
The basic documents required for this program are –
- Aadhar Card
- Voter ID Card
- Ration Card
- Permanent resident of Telangana state certificate
- Domicile certificate
- Bank account details of the applicant
- Mobile number
- Email ID
- Passport size photograph
6 Guarantee Schemes Application Form Pdf Download – Direct Link
|Application Form Download
Steps to Fill & Submit TS 6 Guarantee Schemes Application Form
Firstly, the candidate has to download the application form & below we have provided the steps to download –
- Visit the Official Website.
- On the homepage, click on Download 6 Guarantee Application Form.
- A PDF file will be opened on your screen.
- Download the PDF file & fill out the application form.
- After that, you have to submit the application forms to the concerned authorities.
Frequently Asked Questions
There are a total of 6 schemes covered in the Praja Palana Program.
The starting date of Praja Palana’s application is 28 December 2023.
The last date to apply is 6 January 2024.