Indiramma Indlu Housing Scheme: The government of India releases various schemes and programs for the welfare of the people of India. Every state government tries its best to improve the lifestyle of the citizens of its state. Recently, the government of Telangana state the Telangana Congress party announced various guarantee schemes for the people of the state. This is a part of their election manifesto. The Indiramma Indlu Housing Scheme Telangana is also one of the manifesto schemes. Through this scheme, the government will give a piece of land and Rs.5 lakh for the construction of the house. The people who are suffering & do not have any shelter are eligible for this scheme.
If you are a Telangana state resident and do not have any shelter, then you can apply for this scheme. So, today in this article, we will tell you about the Telangana IIndiramma Indlu Housing Scheme, key highlights of this scheme, the objective of the scheme, its features and benefits, eligibility criteria, documents required & the procedure to apply. Read the full article & do let us know your thoughts & questions in the comment box below.
Table of Contents
Telangana Indiramma Indlu Housing Scheme 2024
The IIndiramma Indlu Housing Scheme has been announced by the Congress Party of Telangana state. This scheme is a pre-poll promise of the Telangana Congress Party. Through this scheme, the government will give a piece of land and Rs.5 lakh for the construction of the house. The people whose financial condition are worse and who want to build their houses can get the benefit of this scheme. Everyone has a dream of having their own house and keeping this in mind for the targeted people Congress has announced this scheme. Soon, the government will make an official announcement for this scheme.
Indiramma Indlu Scheme Telangana Key Highlights
|Name of the Scheme
|Indiramma Indlu Housing Scheme
|Telangana Congress Party
|People of Telangana whose financial condition is not well
|A piece of land & some financial assistance
|Rs. 5 Lakh only
|To help people who do not have houses
Objective of Indiramma Indlu Program
The objective of the Telangana government to launch the IIndiramma Indlu Housing Scheme is to help people who do not have their own houses. Many people do not have their own houses and are living in extreme poverty. The people who do not have their own house can now have the chance. Through this scheme, the government will give a piece of land and Rs.5 lakh for the construction of the house. The Telangana Indiramma Indlu Housing Scheme will also be known as the ‘Telangana Free Land Distribution Scheme.’
Features of Telangana Indiramma Indlu Housing Scheme
- The Indiramma Indlu Housing Scheme has been announced by the Congress Party of Telangana state.
- Telangana IIndiramma Indlu Housing Scheme is a pre-poll promise of the Telangana Congress Party.
- The other name of this scheme is the Telangana Free Land Distribution Scheme.
- Through this scheme, the government will give a piece of land and Rs.5 lakh for the construction of the house.
- People whose financial conditions are worse and who want to build their houses can get the benefit of this scheme.
- Homeless or landless people will get the benefit of this scheme.
Benefits of Indiramma Indlu Scheme Telangana
- A piece of land and Rs. 5 lakh will be given for the construction of the house.
- The plot given in this scheme will be 250 square yards for houses of the families of Martyrs.
Eligibility Criteria for Scheme
- The applicant who is applying must be a permanent resident of Telangana state.
- Applicant must have a domicile in Telangana state.
- The applicant must belong to the economically backward section of the society.
- The Telangana Movement Fighters and activists are eligible for this scheme.
NOTE – However, the government has not yet launched any eligibility criteria for this scheme. The above-written eligibility criteria is a basic criteria.
Documents Required to Apply
To get the benefit of this scheme, you must have the written below documents –
- Aadhar Card
- Ration Card
- Permanent Resident Certificate
- Caste certificate
- Annual income certificate
- Certificate of not having own land
- Mobile Number
- Email ID
- Passport size photograph
Procedure to Apply for Telangana Indiramma Indlu Housing Scheme
- Firstly, the candidate has to visit the Official Website of the scheme that will be soon launched by the Congress Party.
- Then on the homepage of the website, you have to click on the ‘Registration’ option.
- After that, a new page will open with an application form.
- Fill in all the required details of the application form such as name, father’s name, caste, age, address, gender, etc.
- Upload all the required documents.
- Click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- Now, you have successfully applied for the IndirammaIndlu Housing Scheme.
Frequently Asked Questions
The government of Telangana state has launched the IndirammaIndlu Housing Scheme.
The residents of Telangana state are financially weak & do not have a proper place of shelter.
In this scheme, the government will provide Rs. 5 Lakh financial assistance to build a house.