Telangana Praja Palana Eligibility to Fill Application Form:- The government of India releases various schemes and programs for the welfare of the people of India. Recently, the government of Telangana state or we can say the Telangana Congress party launched 6 guarantee schemes for the people of the state. All these schemes are covered under the Praja Palana Program. To get the benefit of PrajaPalana, citizens have to stand on the proper eligibility criteria required for this scheme. Below we will discuss Praja Palana Eligibility to Fill Application Form.
Interested & eligible candidates can fill out the application form & get the benefit of this program. To stand on proper eligibility is necessary to get benefits. So, today in this article, we will tell you about the Praja Palana Eligibility to Fill Application Form, key highlights, what are its objectives, eligibility criteria, documents required & frequently asked questions about the Praja Palana Eligibility to Fill Application Form. Read the full article carefully & if you have any problem you can comment below we will try to solve it as soon as possible.
Table of Contents
Praja Palana Application Form Eligibility
It is necessary for the candidates to stand on the required eligibility to get the benefit of any scheme launched by the central or state government. If you are not qualified for Praja Palana program then you will not get the benefit of this program. You can apply for this program if you are eligible for PrajaPalana.
Praja Palana Eligibility to Fill Application Form Key Highlights
|Praja Palana Eligibility to Fill Application Form
|Name of the Scheme
|Chief Minister of Telangana state Mr. Revanth Reddy
|People of Telangana state
|Benefit of 6 guarantees
|To connect with the people by helping them
The objective of Praja Palana Eligibility to Fill Application Form is to make sure that only eligible & needy citizens of Telangana state will get the benefit of this scheme. Many times ineligible candidates get the benefit of government schemes. But at the time of Praja Palana application, only eligible candidates will be able to fill the application forms.
Eligibility Criteria to Fill Praja Palana Application Form 2024
Below written is the eligibility criterion, for different guarantees different eligibility has been announced –
- The applicant who is applying must be a permanent resident of Telangana state.
- Applicant must have a domicile of Telangana state.
- Citizens who do not have ration card can also apply.
- The applicant should have a BPL (Below Poverty Line) Card.
- Aadhar card of the women must be link with her bank account.
- The applicant must be women. (For Mahalakshmi Scheme)
- The applicant must be farmer from occupation. (For Rythu Bandhu)
- Farmer must have their own land. (For Rythu Bandhu)
- Household electricity connection is necessary to apply for this scheme. (For Griha Jyothi Scheme)
- The household should only uses 200 units of electricity. (For Griha Jyothi Scheme)
- The Telangana Movement Fighters and activists are eligible for this scheme. (For IndirammaIndlu Housing Scheme)
Basic documents required for this program are –
- Aadhar Card
- Voter ID Card
- Ration Card
- Permanent resident of Telangana state certificate
- Domicile certificate
- Bank account details of the applicant
- Mobile number
- Email ID
- Passport size photograph
Praja Palana Application Form Download Link
|Praja Palana Application Form Pdf
Frequently Asked Questions
The government of Telangana state has launched PrajaPalana.
The basic eligibility for PrajaPalana is that the candidate who is applying must be a permanent resident of Telangana state.