Ts Meeseva Portal: The central and state governments have launched many schemes to give a boost to digitalization in India. Many schemes are launched by each state’s government to increase the use of digitalization & make our lives easy & effective. Through the use of Digitalization, every work can be done by sitting at home. And to fill certificates and other services at home in Telangana state the government of Telangana has introduced a scheme/portal that is Ts Meeseva Portal. This portal is launched to increase digitalization in Telangana state.
So, today in this article, we will tell you about the Ts Meeseva Portal, the key highlights of this portal, the objective to launch, its features and benefits, the eligibility criteria to apply, the documents required & the procedure to apply. Read this full article carefully & do let us know any query related to this scheme in the comment box below.
Table of Contents
About Ts Meeseva Portal
The government of Telangana state has launched Ts Meeseva Portal for the residents of Telangana state. The portal was created so that every resident of Telangana state can conduct transactions that require vital data like aadhar card, voter ID card, passport, land related documents while sitting at home. By sitting at home in comfort you can apply & get all the required services on Meeseva 2.0. Because of Meeseva Portal, no one has to visit the government offices & standing in long queues. This online portal will be very effective and will save a lot of time. There are total of 74 government services provided under this portal. To get the benefit of these services while sitting at your home you just need to sign up in the portal. Below we have provided you with the procedure to sign up. Read the full article.
Ts Meeseva Portal Key Highlights
|Name of the new scheme||Ts Meeseva Portal|
|Launched by||Telangana government|
|Introduced by||Chief Minister of Telangana Shri K. Chandra Shekhar Rao|
|Department||ITE & C Department, government of Telangana|
|Beneficiary||Citizens of Telangana state|
|Objective||To conduct transactions that requires vital data by sitting at home|
Ts Meeseva Portal Objective
The main objective of Telangana government to launch Meeseva Portal is to provide smart, citizen centric, ethical, efficient governance facilitated by technology. This portal will increase use of digitalization in Telangana state which leads to development of nation. This portal will offer almost all the government related services. Basically this is a one stop for all your government work. It will become very easy for residents to apply for services related to agriculture, administration, rural development, civil services & many more by just one click.
Read Also – Rythu Bandhu Scheme
Meeseva 2.0 Features & Benefits
- The government of Telangana state has launched Meeseva 2.0 for the residents of Telangana state.
- The portal was created so that every resident of Telangana state can conduct transactions that requires vital data like aadhar card, voter ID card, passport, land related documents, while sitting at home.
- There are total 74 government services provided under this portal.
- By sitting at home with comfort you can apply & get all the required services on Ts Meeseva Portal.
- Because of Meeseva 2.0, no one has to visit the government offices & standing in long queue.
- This online portal will be very effective and will save a lot of time.
- By sitting at home, you will be provided all the services.
- There is no need to stand in long queue.
- The services will be provided in a quick and hassle free way.
Services Offered By Ts Meeseva Portal
- Department of Factories
- Civil Supplies
- Commisionaire of Industries
- District Admin
- Legal Metrology
- Industries Incentives New
- Mines & Geology
- Rural Development
- General Administration (NRI)
- Social Welfare
- Municipal Admin
Ts Meeseva Portal Eligibility Criteria
- The candidate who is applying should be a permanent resident Of Telangana state.
Following documents are required to apply for Meeseva 2.0 –
- Ration card
- Address Proof
- PAN Card
- Aadhar card
- Electricity bill
- Driving License
- Bank passbook
- Voter id card
- Email Id
- Phone Number
- Passport size photograph
Procedure To Register Yourself As a New User On Meeseva 2.0
- Firstly, the candidate has to visit the Official Website of Ts Meeseva Portal that is ts.meeseva.telangana.gov.in/meeseva
- Then on homepage, click on ‘New user Registration’.
- A registration form will appear. Fill all the required details on the registration form such as your desired login ID, password and confirm password, mobile number.
- An (One time password) OTP will come on your mobile number. Fill the OTP in the OTP box.
- Then enter all the necessary contact information such as your name, gender, address, district etc.
- Click on ‘Submit’ option.
- And your are done.
How To Login On Meeseva 2.0
- Firstly, the candidate has to visit the Official Website of Ts Meeseva Portal.
- Then on homepage, you will see 3 options.
- Choose the desired option.
- Then fill your User ID and password. And click on ‘Login’ option.
- You will be successfully logged in to your account.
Procedure To Check Application Status on Meeseva 2.0
- Firstly, the candidate has to visit the Official Website of Meeseva 2.0.
- Then on homepage, you will see ‘Know your Application Status’ option.
- Enter your Application number.
- Click on ‘Search’ option.
- Then you will see your application status on the screen.
As from above information provided you have got all the information required for application. But if you facing any type of problem regarding this Meesava 2.0 Portal then you can contact to the written below Email Id and Helpline number.
Email Id – email@example.com
WhatsApp Helpline Number – 9121006471, 9121006472
Frequently Asked Questions about Meeseva 2.0
Ans 1 – The government of Telangana state has launched Ts Meeseva Portal.
Ans 2 – There are total 74 services available under this portal.
Ans 3 – The objective of Telangana government to launch Meeseva Portal is to provide smart, citizen centric, ethical, efficient governance facilitated by technology