Telangana LRS Scheme:- The government of Telangana has introduced new land regularization rules by updating the Telangana LRS Scheme. So today in this article we are going to provide you with all the details related to this scheme. Through this article, all your queries will be answered about the Telangana regularization of an approved & illegal layout rules scheme launched by concerned authorities for the year 2022-23. So read this article carefully to know all details about the scheme. You will come to know about a few changes that is done by the Telangana government. You will get all the detailed requirements about this so that you can also register yourself under this Layout Registration scheme. The official website to register for LRS Scheme is lrs.telangana.gov.in
Table of Contents
Telangana LRS Scheme 2023
Chief Secretary Somesh Kumar of the Telangana government has recently announced to change in specific regulations provisions in accordance with government Order No. 135, dated 16 September. In a new update, the government of Telangana will provide seven slabs in lieu of the previously launched 4 in GO No. 131, dated August 31st. The government has also announced new regularization fees based on the plot’s current cost as of 26th August. The concerned authority of the Telangana government has provided this update. A lot of new changes will be seen in the state regularization rules.
Telangana LRS Scheme Key Highlights
|Name of the scheme||Telangana LRS scheme|
|Launched by||Telangana government|
|Introduced by||Chief Secretary Somesh Kumar of Telangana government|
|Beneficiary||Residents of Telangana|
|Objective||To decrease the regularization rates|
Telangana LRS Scheme Objective
The main objective of introducing a new LRS is to reduce the regularisation fee of the plot. While giving the update on the regularisation charges Chief Secretary said that the change was made in consideration of the number of requests that they are receiving day by day from the residents of Telangana because the regularization charges are high.
List of Colonies
There are 44 colonies in the Rangareddy, Medcha- Malkajgiri, Hyderabad district’s land is going to regularize.
- A.C.Guards, Asifnagar (M)
- Arunodaya Nagar Colony
- Avenue Homes(Avanthi Colony)
- Balaji Nagar
- Band Lines, Nampally(M)
- BanjaraDarwaja, Golconda(M)
- Bank Colony
- BNReddy Nagar
- CBI colony
- Co-operative Bank Colony
- Cosmopolitan Colony
- East Maruthinagar Residents Welfare Association
- Eshwaripuri Colony
- Ganesh Nagar Colony
- Jaipur Colony
- Janardhan Reddy Nagar Colony
- Lalitha Nagar North Colony
- Madhava Nagar Colony
- Mallikarjuna Hills
- Mallreddy/Rajireddy Colony
- Maruthi Nagar Colony
- Masab Lines, Asifnagar(M)
- Mohammedi Lines, Shaikpet(M)
- Padmavati Nagar
- Ragala Enclave
- Rajireddy Nagar Colony
- Sagar Complex
- Sai Nagar Colony,
- SaiPriya Nagar
- Samanagar colony
- Satyanarayanapuram Colony
- Sikh Chawani
- SKD Nagar
- Srinidhi Colony
- Sripuram Colony
- SriRam Nagar Colony
- Srirama Hills Colony
- Vaidehi Nagar
- Vijayanagar colony
- Vinayaka Nagar Colony
- Vivekanandanagar Colony
Regularization Charges Under Telangana LRS Scheme
- Land of values of less than Rs 3,000 per square yard shall be discounted by 20% for sub-registrars.
- 30% between Rs 3,001 and Rs 5,000
- 40% between Rs 5,001 and Rs 10,000
- 50% on Rs 10,000 and Rs 20,000.
- 60% between Rs 20,001 and Rs 30,000
- 80% between Rs 30,001 and Rs 50,000
- The sub-registrar value will be 100 percent above Rs 50,000 per square yard.
- If 10% open space is not available in the unapproved plan, pro-rata open space costs of 14% of the plot value prevailing on the date of registration of the plot, rather than the prevailing rate on August 26, 2020, will be levied.
- The applicant is not required to pay extra NALA fees because the NALA cost is included in the LRS regularization charges (for converting agricultural to non-agricultural land use).
Telangana LRS Scheme Compulsary Rules
- Sub-registrar value will be 100 percent above Rs 50,000 per square yard.
- The road width should be at least nine metres.
- The width of the road may be six metres in the case of narrower section layouts or plots of less than 100 square metres.
- In the event that the required road width is not available, the required depth for widening on both sides will be insisted upon, and water bodies will be kept in the layout.
- The regularisation measure does not apply to plots or layouts resulting from the implementation of land ceiling legislation, land disputes or title claims, boundary conflicts, and so on.
- Prior clearance from the district collector is required in the case of allotted lands.
- Even if only a few plot holders apply for regularization in an unapproved layout, the competent authority will approve the layout pattern.
- Only copies of the selling deed/title deed should be submitted by the petitioner.
- The selling agreement or general power of attorney should not be considered evidence.
- There will be no layout/development allowed in the beds of any water bodies, as well as in the full tank level (FTL) of any lake, pond, ‘Kunta’, or ‘Shikam’ areas.
- Water bodies and courses shall be preserved as a recreational/green buffer zone, with no layout development activity other than recreational allowed within”
- 30 metres of the edge of a river course/lake with a surface size of 10 hectares or more.
- Lakes/’kuntas/shikam’ lands with an area of less than 10 hectares are 9 metres away.
- 9 metres from the canal, ‘vague’, and other limits, and two metres from the ‘Nala’ or stormwater drain’s defined boundary.
Procedure To Apply For Telangana LRS Scheme 2023
- Firstly, You have to visit the official website of Telangana LRS.
- On homepage click on Apply for LRS option.
- A new page will open with two option –
1. Indian 2.NRI’s
- Choose any one option.
- Now Enter your mobile number.
- Click on generate OTP option.
- OTP Will be send to your number.
- Enter OTP.
- Select validate OTP option.
- Now, a registration form will open.
- Fill up the registration form by entering required details.
- Upload all the required documents.
- Click on submit button.
- Now proceed to make your payment.
- Now you have to submit some more documents – a self attested copy of the first page of the registered sale deed / title deed, in case of unsold plots &
- Layout owner shall file copies of sale deeds of atleast 10% of total plots.
- Now, click on submit button.
Procedure To See Application Status of Telangana LRS Scheme
- Firstly, you have to visit the official website of Telangana LRS.
- On Homepage, Click on Know your application status.
- A new page will appear, enter your acknowledgement number.
- Click on the ‘Submit’ option.
- Your current status will be displayed on your respective screen.
Ans 1 – Resident of Telangana.
Ans 2 – The main objective of introducing new LRS is to reduce the r regularisatonfee of the plot.