Telangana Rythu Bandhu Scheme Online Apply | Rythu Bandhu Scheme Application Form | Telangana Rythu Bandhu Scheme Status | Rythu Bandhu Scheme Amount
The first direct farmer investment support scheme has been launched in India by the government of Telangana in which the cash is directly paid to the farmers. This is named as Rythu Bandhu scheme and is also known as Farmers Investment Support Scheme (FISS). This is a welfare program to support the investment of farmers. Under this scheme, the government is giving 58.33 lakh farmers Rs.5000 per acre per season. In this article today we will describe every little thing about the Rythu Bandhu Scheme 2022 including objectives, eligibility criteria, important documents, and so on. If you want to know everything about this scheme you have to read our article from the top to the end.
Rythu Bandhu Scheme 2022
A new scheme has been launched by the government of Telangana in order to provide support to the farmers. Under this scheme, the support for the former investment will be provided to the farmers of the state. With the help of the Rythu Bandhu Scheme, the small and marginal farmers of the state will be able to grow the crops without worrying about any financial hurdle. The government will provide Rs. 5000 per acre per season to support the farmer’s investment twice a year that is for the Rabi season and for the Kharif season. The main aim of launching this scheme is to make the farmers of the state financially stable.
- With the help of this scheme they will be able to sell their crops more and more.
- All the small and marginal farmers of the state can avail the benefit of Telangana Rythu Bandhu Scheme.
- Around 60 lacs farmers of the state will get the benefit under this scheme.
Details Of Rythu Bandhu Scheme
The details under this scheme are as follows:-
|Name of the Scheme||Rythu Bandhu Scheme|
|Launched by||CM of Telangana|
|Beneficiaries||The farmers of Telangana|
|Objectives||To provide financial assistance to the farmers|
|Financial Assistance||Rs. 5000 per season|
|Number of Seasons||2 seasons|
|Name of Season||Rabi & Kharif|
|Official website||Click Here|
Objectives Of Rythu Bandhu Scheme
The main objective of the Rythu Bandhu Scheme is to provide the farmers financial help so that they can improve their conditions and can grow their crops easily with the help of this scheme farmers can make themselves self-dependent in every condition through scheme the Government of Telangana is providing the farmer’s money so that they can develop themselves the farmers will receive rupees 4000 per hectare of land and many other benefits as well to improve their living the Government of Telangana is giving financial help to the farmers for every two crops each year
Released Of 8th Installment Under Rythu Bandhu
The government of Telangana has started the 8th phase of this scheme. Under the 8th phase, the government has transferred the installment of Rs. 43036.63 into the bank account of eligible farmers. Also, the chief minister has released the installment of Rs. 7645.66 for the Rabi season to the farmers. Around 66 farmers get the benefit of this scheme under the 8th phase of this scheme. Until now the Government of the state has reached the milestone achievement by distributing the installment of Rs. 50,000 crores To The eligible beneficiaries. The instructions have been given to the Finance Department to ready the installment under this scheme.
2.8 Lakh More Farmers To be Covered
The agriculture minister S Niranjan Reddy gives the information that around 63.25 lakh total number of farmers across Telangana are benefited by this scheme. This scheme has been launched to provide financial help to the farmers. More than 2818 65 farmers this year will get assistance and land. 6311 acres of land have been bought under this scheme this season. Nalgonda is a state where the number of eligible farmers is on the top and the least number of eligible farmers are from medical-Malkajgiri. The farmers will receive Rs. 7508.78 under this scheme.
- The farmers who want to apply in this scheme and wants to apply in it for the first time have to submit some important documents to their local AEOs & AOs The documents include Aadhar card, Bank account passbook, Pattadar Passbook
- The total number of farmers in Nalgonda is 4,72,983 & the number of farmers in Medchal malkajgiri is 39762
- The budget for this scheme is 14800 crore
- This amount will be given to the applicants between 15 June 2021 to 25 June 2021.
Budget Of Rythu Bandhu Scheme
The Rythu Bandhu Scheme was launched in 2018-19. Under this Scheme, Government gives benefits to the farmers for two crops of them every year. In this scheme, the government has allocated Rs.5925 crores but in the current crop season, the amount has been increased to Rs.7508 Besides this around 2 Lakh new eligible farmers & across 66000 acres of new land have been added in the tranche. Under this scheme, the benefit amount has been distributed to the bank accounts of beneficiaries on 15 June 2021 which is raised up to Rs.1584 in the last three years. All across 59.26 lakh farmers will get the benefit from this scheme.
Latest Update Regarding Rythu Bandhu Scheme
Mr.Harish Rao said that arrangements were made at rupees 5000 per acre for across 5100000 eligible farmers before the starting of the agricultural season. After the lockdown, the Telangana government has discharged a number of rupees 7000 crores for Rythu Bandhu Scheme and rupees 1200 crores for the harvest advance waiver and also released a total of rupees 8200 crores on Thursday the government will directly store this credit waiver into the financial balances. In the beginning, the record of 6.1 lakh beneficiaries the number of rupees 200 crores will save.
Release Of Assistance Amount
An announcement has been made by the CM of Telangana Mr. K K Chandrasekhar Rao that all the farmers of Telangana will receive financial assistance through the Rythu Bandhu Scheme from 28 December 2020 to January 2021. The officials have a direction to deposit the amount of stimulation directly in the bank accounts of the applicant farmers and besides this, the finance department has also been ordered by the CM to discharge rupees 300 crores for the execution of the Rythu Bandhu scheme This scheme has been launched to help the farmers financially so that they can grow their crops easily.
Releasing Of Funds For Rainy Seasons
As everyone knows that the rain sometimes does a lot of harm to the crops of the farmers keeping an eye on that on 15 June 2020 the Chief Minister Mr. K K Chandrasekhar Rao released a fund of rupees 55000 crores for rainy seasons. It was later distributed by the state agriculture minister S Niranjan Reddy to the farmers. Under Rythu Bandhu Scheme this amount has been released to support the farmers who faced difficulties & financial problems in their lives and many of them are facing these problems due to covid-19. So the government has been providing each and every farmer full support to become self-independent. The agriculture minister also thanked the Chief Minister and told him to raise another fund of Rs.1500 crore which will be released as soon as possible.
Payment Released In Rythu Bandhu Scheme
On 22nd June 2020 across rupees, 5,290 crores has been deposited into the account of 50 lakh farmers. As everyone knows, coronavirus has destroyed our financial structure but in spite of that our government managed to extend the benefits of this scheme to all the farmers who are interested in the Rythu Bandhu Scheme Telangana. A sum of Rs.5000 per acre is given to every farmer. In order to receive the payment from this scheme, the farmers have to update their account details as soon as possible. If they don’t do that they will not be able to receive the Advantage of this scheme. Around 5 lakh farmers have not submitted their bank account details yet they have to submit them till June 16 to get the benefit of this scheme.
Statistics Of Telangana Rythu Bandhu Scheme
The statistics of this scheme are below:-
|Total number of farmers||5715870|
Important Information About Rythu Bandhu Scheme
According to our sources, we have heard that Chief Minister K Chandrasekhar Rao has said that only those farmers will receive the benefit of the Rythu Bandhu scheme who cultivates their land the ones who did not cultivate their land will not eligible for this scheme. In other words, no cultivation no Rythu Bandhu benefit If the farmers want to enjoy the benefits of this scheme they have to cultivate the land of their own but now we heard from our sources that the chief minister has refused the decision
Participated Bank List
There is a list of the banks that have participated under the Rythu Bandhu scheme:
|Bank Name||Mandal count|
|State bank of India||3398430|
|Indian overseas bank||601562|
|AP Grameena vikas bank||1323887|
|Telangana Grameena bank||945170|
Beneficiary Amount Under Rythu Bandhu Scheme
Harish had stated that the property for Rythu Bandhu Scheme had been discharging on Thursday and the amount will be saved into the records of the farmer’s scheme will provide profit 251 lakh farmers who are cultivating 1.40 crores of land the ministers will urgently submit the amount in the bank account of the farmers whose advance amount is less than 25000 and the advances will be postponed in four additional portions for those farmers whose advance are above rupees 25000 but not rupees 100000 This scheme has been launched in order to provide the farmers financial assistance
Incentives To Farmers
The Rythu Bandhu scheme has been launched to provide the farmers financial assistance so that they could be self-dependent and grow their crops easily also through the implementation of the Rythu Bandhu Scheme lots of incentives will be given to the farmers of the states including free insecticides, pesticides, and much more in the scheme and amount of rupees 4000 per acre of land will be given to all the applicant former through this scheme the farmers of the Telangana state will develop greatly because of the implementation of this scheme they will be able to be self-dependent and live their life happily without worrying about any financial hurdle.
Types Of Crops Under Rythu Bandhu Scheme
The list and types of crops under Rythu BandhuSscheme is below:-
|Type of crops||Acres|
|Other crops||54,353 acres|
Benefits Of Rythu Bandhu Scheme
The benefits of this scheme are below:-
- The Rythu Bandhu Scheme has been launched by the government to provide financial assistance to the farmers
- Under this scheme the government is going to give the farmer 4000 per acre of land
- in spite of this many other incentives like in free insecticide pesticides will also be given to the farmers
- To enjoy the benefits of this scheme the farmers have to apply online under rythu Bandhu scheme
- In this scheme more than 60 lakh farmers of state are covered
- The government has released rupees 7000 crore for this scheme
- The farmers were cultivating their lands can enjoy the benefit of this scheme
- The farmers were not cultivating their own lands are not able to apply under this scheme
- Those applicants who are interested in Rythu Bandhu Scheme have to visit the official website
- By this scheme the financial condition of the farmers will be improved
- Across 51 lakh formers can enjoy the benefit of this scheme
Features Of Rythu Bandhu Scheme
The basic features of this scheme are as follows:-
- A new scheme has been launched by the government of Telangana in order to provide welfare to the farmers of the state.
- The name of this scheme is Rythu Bandhu Scheme.
- Under this scheme, the financial support to the farmers investment for crop The Year will be given by the government.
- Around 58.33 lakh farmers will get Rs. 5000 per season to support the investment.
- The support under the skin will be provided for 2 seasons, that is Rabi and kharif.
- This is the first direct farmer investment support scheme that has been launched by the government of Telangana.
- Basically the financial help of Rs. 10,000 will be provided to the farmer each year on the different two seasons.
- The financial assistance under Telangana Rythu Bandhu Scheme will be provided to the farmer by a bank barrier check.
- All the interested farmers who want to apply under the scheme will have to visit the official website.
The eligibility criteria to apply under Rythu Bandhu Scheme is as follows:-
- The applicant should be a resident of Telangana state
- The farmers must have his own land
- The farmers should be a small farmer
- This scheme is not for commercial farmers
The list of documents that are important to apply under the Rythu Bandhu Scheme are below:-
- Aadhar card
- Voter Id
- BPL certificate
- Pan card
- Land ownership papers
- Caste certificate
- Address proof
- Bank account details
Process To Check Application Status Of Rythu Bandhu 2022
The applicants who want to check the application status of this scheme should follow these simple steps right here:-
- To check application status, visit the Official Website of Telangana
- After that a webpage will appear on your desktop
- Now you have to select Rythu Bandhu Scheme Rabi Details option
- Then , you have to select year,type & PPB number
- After that click on the submit option and the application status will appear on the screen
- Now click on the Scheme Wise Report on the drop-down list
- After that enter your details
- Select your year
- Enter your PPBNO number
- Click on the submit button
To Check Beneficiary List
Applicants who want to check the beneficiary list should follow the rule right here:-
- To check beneficiary list, visit the Official Website of Rythu Bandhu
- After that a web page will appear in front of you
- Select the scheme in which you are interested
- A new webpage will appear
- Now scroll down the webpage to grab the beneficiary list of this scheme
- Click on the Check Distribution Scheduled Report option
- Or you can click on this direct link select
- District or Mandal
- After that the beneficiary list will appear on your desktop
To Download Insurance Claim Form
To get the group insurance claim form the applicants have to follow these simple steps:
- You have to click on the Official Website
- After that from the notification section you have to select Claim Form Or Click here to download option
- Click on the above options to download the form
- Print the form
- After that fill the form carefully and then submit it to the concerned office.
To-Do Departmental Login
The applicants who want to do Departmental login should go through these steps right here:-
- To do departmental login, visit the Official Website of Rythu Bandhu Scheme
- After this a homepage will appear in front of you
- Now click on the Department login option
- After that a new page will appear on your desktop
- Enter Username,Password & Captcha as required
- After that click on the login option
- Now you are successfully logged in this scheme
Process To View Cheque Distribution Venue Schedule
To check the Cheque Distribution Venue Schedule the applicants have to follow these steps:-
- Go to the Official website of Rythu Bandhu Scheme
- A homepage will appear in front of you
- Now click on the Cheque Distribution Venue Schedule option.
- After that a new page will be opened in which you have to select District or Mandal
- As a result the schedule of cheque distribution will appear on your desktop
Process To Download Rythu Bandhu Mobile Application
An application of the Rythu Bandhu Scheme is also available. To download this app applicants should follow these steps:
- Go to the Official Website of Rythu bandhu scheme
- Go to the menu bar
- Now select Download Mobile App option
- After that the application will be started to download on you device
- Now install the application
- After installing open the app and register on it to use it
The helpline number under this scheme is as follows:-
- Ground Floor, D-block, Fathe Maidan, Basheer Bagh, Near Nizam College Basheer Bagh, Hyderabad, Telangana 500001
- Contact number: 040 2338 3520
- Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org