Telangana Buffalo Distribution Scheme Apply Online | Buffalo Distribution Scheme Application Form | Buffalo Distribution Scheme Registration | Telangana Buffalo Distribution Scheme Subsidy |
The Government of Telangana has launched a new scheme for the farmers of the state which is known as the Telangana Buffalo Distribution Scheme. Under this scheme, the Government will provide a 50% subsidy on purchasing buffaloes so that they should carry on their livelihood. In this article today we will share with you all the important information related to the Telangana Buffalo Distribution Scheme 2023 such as objectives, eligibility criteria, important documents, benefits, and features. Also, we will share with you all the step-by-step application procedures to apply under the same scheme.
Table of Contents
Telangana Buffalo Distribution Scheme
This scheme has been launched by the government of Telangana. The Telangana Buffalo Distribution Scheme will help the farmers in buying buffaloes. This help will be provided in the form of a subsidy. The rate of the subsidy will be 50%. The farmers will have to pay an amount of Rs.40,000 during the purchase. Under this scheme, the Government is providing this subsidy on almost 2 lakh buffaloes. The Government has sanctioned a number of rupees 800 crores for this scheme. Interested applicants should visit the Official Website and can easily apply online.
- The Government has started this scheme for the farmers of the state.
- Buffalo Distribution Scheme has been launched in order to provide allocation to the farmers on the purchase of buffaloes.
- The applicants who are interested under this scheme can apply Online.
Details Of Telangana Buffalo Distribution Scheme
The details of this scheme are as follows:-
|Name of the scheme||Telangana Buffalo Distribution Scheme|
|Launched by||The Government of Telangana|
|Benefits||The farmers will get a subsidy|
|Objectives||To provide education to the farmers on the purchase of buffaloes|
|Beneficiaries||The farmers of the state|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Objectives Of Buffalo Distribution Scheme
As we all know, the conditions of the farmers in our country are not good. They are financially weak. The farmers hardly earn anything for their living. Keep in mind, the government of Telangana has launched a brilliant scheme for the farmers of the state. The scheme is known as Buffalo Distribution Scheme. Under this scheme, the farmers will get a chance to buy Buffaloes on 50% subsidy. This scheme will help the farmers to improve their condition. The farmers will become independent because they will be able to buy their own Buffalo. The farmers of the state can easily take the advantage of this scheme by applying online under it.
- Farmers from general categories while SC/ST community farmers will get 75 per cent subsidy for buying a buffalo.
- The Buffalo Distribution Scheme is the next major step after the successful implementation of the Rs. 6000 crore Sheep Distribution Scheme.
- Under the Buffalo Distribution Scheme, the farmers living in Telangana can take the advantage of this scheme.
Buffalo Distribution Scheme Achievement Highlights
The achievement highlights of this scheme are as follows:-
- There are around 2 lakhs of citizens to which the government has provided a 50% subsidy on purchasing buffalo.
- For the successful implementation, the government has spent Rs. 800 crores in the form of budget.
- Buffalo Distribution Scheme has been considered the 2nd successful scheme after the effective working of the Sheep Distribution Scheme.
- 2 lakhs of farmers have got relief for purchasing buffalo on the 50% subsidy amount. They just have to pay the half amount on the buffalo purchase.
- Citizens belonging to the SC or ST categories have allotted 75% subsidy on the purchase of buffalo.
Subsidy And Cost Under Buffalo Distribution Scheme
Under the Buffalo Distribution Scheme, the Chief Minister of Telangana has described the benefits of this scheme. CM K Chandrashekhar Rao has approved that the Government has planned to provide a subsidy on 2 lakh buffaloes. The government has sanctioned a number of rupees 800 Crores for this scheme. The farmers of the state will get a lot of benefits from this scheme. The new cost of purchasing a buffalo is Rs. 80,000. By applying under this scheme, the farmers will have to pay a minimal amount of Rs.40,000 for buying a buffalo.
- Buffalo Distribution Scheme is a first one of its kind initiative in the country.
- The farmers will get 50% allocation on the buffalo.
- Interested applicants can easily apply online after the government releases the Official Website.
List Of Dairy Development Societies
The list of dairy is under Buffalo Distribution Scheme as follows:-
- Vijaya Dairy Development Society
- Mulkanoor Dairy Development Society
- Nalgonda and Rangareddy Districts Dairy Development Societies
- Karimnagar Dairy Development Societies
Benefits Of Buffalo Distribution Scheme
The benefits of this scheme are as follows:-
- The Government of Telangana has launched this scheme for the farmers of the state.
- This Scheme was launched in order to provide allocation to the farmers.
- Under the Buffalo Distribution Scheme Telangana the rate of the subsidy will be 40%.
- Farmers have to pay a minimum amount of rupees 40,000 for purchasing a buffalo under this scheme.
- CM K Chandrashekhar Rao has now given approval to the new Rs. 800 crore plan of distributing 2 lakh buffaloes to farmers.
- This scheme will boost the farmer’s income who are into the business of milk production.
- The cost of purchasing a new buffalo is around Rs. 80,000.
- Out of this total amount, govt. will pay Rs. 40,000 for each buffalo (50% subsidy).
- The total number of Cattles to be distributed is 2 lakh with a total outlay of Rs. 800 crore.
- The state govt. will invite online applications for the Buffalo Distribution Scheme.
- The farmers from general categories while SC/ST community farmers will get 75 per cent subsidy for buying a buffalo.
Features Of Telangana Buffalo Distribution Scheme
The features of this scheme are as follows:-
- The Telangana Buffalo Distribution Scheme was started by the government of Telangana for the farmers of the state.
- The state government of Telangana has announced a subsidy for those farmers who are buying buffaloes in the state.
- Government will provide 50 per cent subsidy to the farmer from general categories while SC/ST community farmers will get 75 per cent subsidy.
- The scheme would be implemented through several dairy development societies.
- Under this scheme, the state govt. will provide a 50% subsidy on the purchase of new buffaloes.
- The Buffalo Distribution Scheme is the next major step after the successful implementation of Rs. 6000 crore Sheep Distribution Scheme.
- Now farmers can purchase one buffalo by paying a minimal price of Rs. 40,000.
- This scheme is really very helpful for the farmers of the state.
- With the help of this scheme the farmers will become independent and can live their life in a better way.
- The Government will also finalise the implementation of the Buffalo Distribution Scheme Telangana
- This scheme is such a great opportunity for the framers of the state
The important documents that are required to apply under Telangana Buffalo Distribution Scheme are as follows:-
- Aadhar card
- Income certificate
- Caste certificate
- Domicile certificate
- PAN card
Process To Apply Under Telangana Buffalo Distribution Scheme 2023
All the applicants who want to apply will have to wait for some time. As the government has recently launched this scheme. As soon as the government launches the application procedures. We will update you through this article. Until then if you have any questions or queries related to Telangana Buffalo Distribution Scheme you can ask us in the comment box given below. It is mandatory for you to have all the required documents to apply. Along with this, you also have to fulfill the given eligibility criteria, then only you will be eligible for this scheme.