NUA Odisha Scheme: The Odisha government announced a new scheme for the welfare of the youth of the state. Nutana Unnata Abhilasha (NUA) Odisha Scheme receives permission from the cabinet. A budget of Rs 385 crore will be utilized for the successful implementation of the scheme. NUA Odisha Scheme will prove beneficial for about 1 lakh youths every year during the next three years. Under the scheme, skilling, reskilling, and up-skilling opportunities will be provided to the youth of the state. The opportunities will be provided with the help of skilling institutions of the SD & TE Department (ITI, Polytechnic, etc), government skilling institutions, educational institutions, and clusters (MSME, agriculture, craft, etc.).
Table of Contents
NUA Odisha Scheme 2024
The new scheme of the Odisha government will be providing training and skill development opportunities to the young individuals of the state. Through the scheme, the state government wants to put efforts to address the lack of skilled human resources. The scheme will help in providing high-quality training and will improve employability skills. Under the Nutana Unnata Abhilasha Odisha scheme, youth will be utilizing new technology in traditional sectors such as handicrafts, handloom, and agriculture.
Nua Odisha Scheme Overview
|Name of the Article
|NUA Odisha Scheme
|To skill one lakh youth every year
|Rs. 100 crores
|Youth of Odisha
|Will be updated soon.
NUA Odisha Scheme Objectives
The main aim of the state government to launch the Nutana Unnata Abhilasha Scheme is to provide skills training and development opportunities to the young people of the state. Through this scheme, the Odisha government will focus on providing training with new technology like cloud computing, Artificial intelligence, Data Science, and 3D printing. It will train the young people of the state with the latest skills and knowledge.
NUA Odisha Scheme Benefits
- This scheme will help in building a skilled workforce for the future.
- It will help in improving the skills of the youth and make them ready to face the competition in the market.
- The program will also be helping in enhancing the growth and development of the state’s economy.
- Employment opportunities will also improve in the state after the successful implementation of the scheme.
- The youth of the state will be able to get trained by Modern training facilities, well-equipped labs, and a robust skilling ecosystem.
- This initiative of the state government will help in making industry connections.
The youth of the Odisha state will be able to take part in the scheme.
Application Process of NUA Odisha Scheme 2024
The application process can be completed by visiting the official website. But the authorities have not yet revealed the official website. You should keep checking the updates regarding the scheme.
nua Stands for Nutana Unnata Abhilasha.
The youth of the state is eligible for the scheme.