Mukhyamantri Bayan Jyoti Yojana Odisha:- The government of Odisha started the Mukhyamantri Bayan Jyoti Yojana with the aim to help the weavers of the state. According to the scheme, the state government will be helping the weavers in fulfilling basic needs. After help from the state government, an individual can easily produce handmade goods. Handloom is an important cottage industry in Odisha state. Under this scheme, the state government decided to give basic items like a light, an inverter, and a fan. The motive to give these types of items is to make work of weavers’ problems free.
After receiving help from the state government people will be able to do their work efficiently. The government of Odisha expected to provide benefits of Mukhyamantri Bayan Jyoti Yojana to around 45 thousand weavers within 5 years. For the successful implementation of the scheme, the state government approved 80 crore Rs budget.
Table of Contents
Mukhyamantri Bayan Jyoti Yojana 2023
This scheme is one of the major initiatives of the Odisha Government. The small weavers work for the cottage industry with the help of Lantern at night. After getting light facilities from the scheme, the weavers will be able to work better. The fan will help to work in hot climates for long hours. It has been decided that a total amount of 17,500 RS per unit cost will be given to the Weaver household under Mukhyamantri Bayan Jyoti Yojana. There is a possibility that an amount can vary according to the unit size. It is expected that more than 10000 workers in the weaving sector will receive the benefit of the scheme in the financial year of 2023-24.
Odisha Mukhyamantri Bayan Jyoti Yojana Overview
|Name of the article||Mukhyamantri Bayan Jyoti Yojana 2023|
|Initiated by||Government of Odisha|
|Beneficiaries||Weavers of the State|
|Aim||To provide assistance to meet basic requirements.|
Odisha Bayan Jyoti Yojana Objective
The main objective of the Odisha government is to support the weavers of the state. The aim is to make sure that the workers in the weaving sector work with full efficiency. Bayan Jyoti Yojana will enable Weavers to work for a long time and will result in better Earnings.
Mukhyamantri Bayan Jyoti Yojana Benefits
- According to the Mukhyamantri Bayan Jyoti Yojana, the weavers will get a 650VA inverter and a 100AH battery. This battery will give 15 hours of backup power.
- Two 20-watt energy-efficient LED tube lights will be made available to the weavers.
- The state government will give one energy Efficient Ceiling of 35 Watt.
- After receiving the benefits, the weavers will be motivated to work more in an effective way.
Bayan Jyoti Yojana Eligibility Criteria
- All the State weavers are allowed to take benefit of the scheme.
- An individual should belong to Odisha state.
- It is necessary that an individual should work as a weaver full-time.
- The annual family income should be less than 3 lakhs.
- It should be kept in mind that the primary source of income of the family must be weaving.
- The individual should not be a receiver of any similar schemes of the centre or the state government.
- Only one member in the family is allowed to take benefit of the scheme.
- Latest Passport size photograph
- Weaver Identity Card
- Self-Attested Copy of Aadhaar Card
- Bank Passbook
- Income Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Affidavit for Declaration that he is not benefited under any other similar Scheme.
- Undertaking for not Selling the Lighting Unit
Odisha Mukhyamantri Bayan Jyoti Yojana Financial assistance
- 01 Ceiling Fan (35 Watt) – RS. 3000/-
- 02 LED Tubelight (20 Watt) – RS. 700/-
- 01 Inverter (650 VA) – RS. 3500/-
- 01 Battery (12V, 100AH) – RS. 10,000/-
- Wiring and other expenses – RS. 300/-
Procedure of Registration for Mukhyamantri Bayan Jyoti Yojana
- Firstly, you have to visit the Bayan Jyoti Yojana website, https://textiles.odisha.gov.in/
- You will land on the home page of the website.
- Now you will see the registration form on the screen.
- After that fill the registration form by entering details like Full name, mobile number, Username, email and set password.
- Now you have to click on “Submit” option on the screen.
- By following these steps, you will be easily registered on the official website.
Process to Apply Online for the Mukhyamantri Bayan Jyoti Yojana
- Firstly, go to the Bayan Jyoti Yojana website.
- The home page of the website will open on the screen.
- After that create an account by entering your name, email address, and password.
- Now you will be logged into Dashboard.
- Select on the Mukhyamantri Bayan Jyoti Yojana.
- After that fill the form by entering all the details.
- Now upload all the necessary documents and then click on the submit option.
- By following these steps, you can apply for the scheme.
- If any individual needs any information, then they contact on the mentioned below details-:
- Odisha Department of Handloom, Textile and Handicraft Helpline Number :- 0674-2322785.
- Odisha Directorate of Textile and Handlooms Helpline Number :- 0674-2501383.