Gujarat Mukhyamantri Amrutum Yojana : There is a very famous quote from ancient time that Health is Wealth. And we all know the importance of health in one’s life. Health is very important for each & every person whether he is child or old, poor or rich etc. And to ensure good health to everybody, the central & state government launches many schemes. The objective of these schemes is to provide basic medical facilities to each & everybody. The government of Gujarat state has released a new health related scheme that is Mukhyamantri Amrutum Yojana. Under this scheme, the Gujarat government will provide basic & tertiary healthcare facilities to the residents of Gujarat state. This scheme will give cashless healthcare facilities.
If you are a resident of Gujarat state then you can get the benefit of this scheme. So, today in this article, we will tell you about Mukhyamantri Amrutum Yojana, its key highlights, objective of this scheme, features & benefits of this scheme, eligibility criteria, documents required, & procedure to apply. Read this full article carefully & do let us know your thoughts in the comment section below.
Table of Contents
About Mukhyamantri Amrutum Yojana
The Chief Minister of Gujarat state Mr. Bhupendra Bhai Patilji has released Mukhyamantri Amrutum Yojana. Under this scheme, the Gujarat government will provide cashless medical treatment to the residents of Gujarat. The people who do not have enough money to clean the hefty bills of hospitals then this scheme is for you. As with the help of this scheme, you can have the cashless medical facilities of up to Rs.5 lakh per household. This scheme is a game changer in the health care of poor residents of Gujarat state. The households who fall below the poverty level can get the access to this scheme. The government will also pay Rs.300 as a transportation facility amount whenever someone goes for medical attention to the hospital.
Mukhyamantri Amrutum Yojana Key Highlights
|Name of the Scheme
|Mukhyamantri Amrutum Yojana
|Chief Minister of Gujarat state Mr. BhupendraBhaiPatilji
|resident of Gujarat state
|To provide medical assistance with cashless treatment
|Up to Rs.5 Lakh
|Online / Offline
Mukhyamantri Amrutum Yojana Objective
The objective of Gujarat government to launch this scheme is to improve the healthcare structure of Gujarat state. Through this scheme, the Gujarat government will pay all the medical bills of below the poverty line households. The range of the bills should be up to Rs.5 lakh. Now, citizens do not have to worry about their hefty medical bill as the government will pay for it. And you will get the access to treat various diseases through this scheme.
Diseases Covered under Mukhyamantri Amrutum Yojana
- Cardiovascular Diseases
- Joint Replacement
- Knee & Hip Replacement
- Liver, Kidney, Pancreas Transplant etc.
- Neonatal Diseases
- Neurological Diseases
- Renal Diseases
Mukhyamantri Amrutum Yojana Features and Benefits
- The Chief Minister of Gujarat state Mr. Bhupendra Bhai Patilji has released Mukhyamantri Amrutum Yojana.
- Under this scheme, the Gujaratgovernment will provide cashless medical treatment to the residents of Gujarat.
- The people who do not have enough money to clean the hefty bills of hospitals then this scheme is for you.
- With the help of this scheme, you can have the cashless medical facilities of up to Rs.5 lakh per household.
- A physical card will be given to you which can be used for cashless treatment.
- This scheme is a game changer in the health care of poor residents of Gujarat state.
- The households who fall below the poverty level can get the access to this scheme.
- The government will also pay Rs.300 as a transportation facility amount whenever someone goes for medical attention to the hospital.
- Amrutum Yojana will cover almost 1763 processes and action related to health.
- Families who have annual income of Rs.4,00,000 can get the access to this healthcare scheme.
- The applicant who is applying must be a permanent resident of Gujarat state.
- Applicant must have a domicile of Gujarat state.
- The annual income of the familyshould not be more than Rs.4,00,000 per year.
- All Urban & rural ASHAs
- Fix pay employees of class 3 and class 4 appointed by state government
- U – Win card holders
- Accredited Holders
- BPL Category family
- Senior citizens whose annual income is Rs.6,00,000 or less.
To get the benefit of this scheme, you must have the written below documents –
- Aadhar Card
- Voter ID Card
- Driving License
- Age certificate of senior citizens
- Ration Card
- Permanent Resident Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Mobile Number
- Email ID
- Passport size photograph
Procedure to Apply For Mukhyamantri Amrutum Yojana
- Firstly, the beneficiary has to visit the nearby Kiosk to get the benefit.
- After reaching there, you have to collect the application form of this scheme.
- Fill all the required details in the application form. Attach all the required documents.
- Now, you have to submit this application form via Kiosk.
- After that your process of applying for Amrutum Yojana has been successfully completed.
Procedure to Login
- Firstly, you have to visit the Official Website of Mukhyamantri Amrutum Yojana.
- Then on homepage, you have to click on ‘Login’ option.
- After that few options will appear.
- Hospital transactions
- Kiosk Transactions
- MIS reports
- U – Win
- Chiranjeevee / BalSakhaYojana
- Click on the desired option.
- A new page will appear with login credentials.
- Enter your username and password.
- Click on ‘Login’ option.
- You will be successfully logged in to your account.
Frequently Asked Questions
Ans 1 – The government of Gujarat state has launched Mukhyamantri Amrutum Yojana.
Ans 2 – 1800-233-1022 is the toll free number for this yojana.
Ans 3 – The BPL families of Gujarat state are the only beneficiaries of this scheme.
Ans 4 – This scheme is related to medical cashless treatment to BPL families of Gujarat state.