Vahali Dikri Yojana Apply Online | Vahali Dikri Yojana Online Application Form | Vahali Dikri Yojana Status | Helpline Number |
A new scheme has been launched by the way of Gujarat which is known as Vahali Dikri Yojana. Under this scheme, the Government will provide financial services to the girls of the state. This amount will be given in three stages. In this article today we will share with you all the important information related to Gujarat Vahali Dikri Yojana 2022 such as objectives eligibility criteria, important documents, benefits, and features. Also, we will share with you all the step-by-step application procedures to apply under the same scheme.
Gujarat Vahali Dikri Yojana
The Government of Gujarat is running this scheme for the girl child of the state. Under this Vahali Dikri Yojana, the state government will provide education incentives and Rs 1 lakh to the first and second daughters of the family. This assistance amount will be provided when the girl attains the age of 18 years. People can fill out the application form for this scheme to get help and can avail the assistance amount given under the scheme. Gujarat State Government has launched this scheme to improve the sex ratio, which currently stands at 883 girls per 1000 boys. Under this scheme, the Government will provide this amount for the marriage of the girl or for the higher education of the girls.
- Financial assistance of Rs 4000 will be given to the first and second daughter of the family.
- When the girl will take admission in class I, an assistance amount of Rs.6000 will be provided on her enrollment of class-IX.
- Under Vahali Dikri Yojana, Girls above 18 years of age will be given Rs 1 lakh.
Vahali Dikri Yojana Gujarat Details
The details about this scheme are as follows:-
|Name of the scheme||Gujarat Vahali Dikri Yojana|
|Launched by||The Government of Gujarat|
|Benefits||The Government will provide financial services to the girls|
|Objectives||To encourage education of girls|
|Beneficiaries||The Girls of the State|
|Amount in class 9||Rs.6,000|
|Amount after age of 18||Rs.1,00,000|
Vahali Dikri Yojana Objectives
The concept of the scheme is to improve the girl childbirth rate by strengthening the socio-economic status of the girl child in society, preventing their dropout rate, and preventing their marriage as children, thereby promoting positive mindset change in society. Under Vahali Dikri Yojana Gujarat, the government will provide monetary help to the first and second girls of the family. The Government is providing this amount for the education of the girls. The scheme will also play a special role in helping the girls in their marriage by providing financial assistance. Interested applicants should visit the Official Website and can easily apply online.
- With the help of Vahali Dikri Yojana, the socio-economic status of girls in the society will be strengthened.
- This is one of the best initiatives taken by the Gujarat Government to empower, improve the ratio of girls in the state and promote girl education.
- The Government of Gujarat has specially Launched this scheme for the girls of the state.
Budget Of Rs.133 Crores Has Been Sanctioned By The Government
In order to further enhance the prestige of girls in the society, the State Government has allocated a separate budget of Rs 133 crore for this scheme, so the government has taken forward this Gujarat Vahali Dikri Yojana scheme from all sides. All the girls of the state can get the benefit of this scheme. Under this Dear Daughter Scheme Rs., 1 lakh will be provided to the first and second daughters of a family at the age of 18 for their marriage or higher education.
Amount Will Be Provided Through DBT
As everyone knows, the condition of girls is not as good in our country. Just like that, the education of girls is not concentrated in our society. The Government of Gujarat has launched a scheme for the Welfare of the girls so that they can make their future bright without handling any type of difficulty. Under Gujarat Vahali Dikri Yojana, the government will provide financial funds to the beneficiaries of the state. The government will provide an amount of Rs.1 Lakh to the girl child at the age of 18. This amount will be directly submitted to the bank account of the beneficiaries through the direct benefit transfer method by the Government.
Some important points under this scheme are as follows:-
- This scheme is fully funded by the government.
- Government will give Rs.110000/- to the beneficiaries.
- Applicants can also apply through both online and offline mode.
- Beneficiaries will get financial assistance through direct bank transfer to their bank account.
The rewards details under this scheme are as follows:-
The selection procedure under Gujarat Vahali Dikri Yojana is as follows:-
- The application forms will be invited by the Government.
- Then the application forms will be verified by the Related Regional Officers.
- Thereafter the beneficiary list will be prepared.
- At last the amount will be transferred to the beneficiary account.
Gujarat Vahali Dikri Yojana Benefits
The benefits of this scheme are as follows:-
- Vahli Dikri Yojana is started by the Gujarat Government in favor of improving the proportion of births of girls.
- The main objective of this scheme is to empower women and help in studying the daughters of persons below the poverty line.
- This scheme was announced on 2nd July 2019 by Deputy Chief Minister Shri Nitin bhai Patel while presenting the budget and allocating Rs. 133 crore for the scheme.
- Under Gujarat Vahali Dikri Yojana, the first two children of poor families who are girls will be given Rs 1 lakh for marriage or higher education at the age of 18 years.
- The benefits under the scheme will be given by the State Govt to the parents of girls.
- Under this scheme, the financial help will be given three times to the girls.
- Only the first and second daughters of the family will avail of financial help under this scheme.
- According to a survey, 30% of girls drop out of school before they reach Class 10th and 57% of the girls leave school before reaching Class 12 in Gujarat State.
- To decrease this dropout ratio, the Government has started this scheme.
- During this scheme, on attaining the age of 18, the applicant will get a total amount of Rs 1,10,000.
- The State Government of Gujarat has also calculated the sex ratio in the state for boy and girl children.
- Currently, the ratio has been observed that at 1000 boy children there are only 883 girl children in Gujarat state.
Vahali Dikri Yojana Features
- The State Government of Gujarat has initiated a new scheme which is known as Vahali Dikri Yojana Gujarat.
- This scheme is also named as Dear Daughter Scheme by the State Government.
- Under this scheme, the Government will provide an amount of Rs.1 Lakh to the beneficiaries.
- In addition, this is a very important step to spread awareness in society.
- This scheme aims to finance the economic empowerment of persons belonging to the Scheduled Castes (SC).
- The amount under Vahali Dikri Yojana would be provided for weddings or higher education.
- This scheme has been launched in order to promote education of girls.
- If any family will be eligible for the scheme then the fund will transfer to the bank account.
- The financial assistance under this scheme will be given three times.
- The first amount of INR 4,000 will be given by the government at the time of the 1st class.
- Applicants will get an amount of Rs.6,000 in the second stage.
- The Last and 3rd amount of INR 1,00,000 will be given at the time of she attains the age of 18 years.
The eligibility criteria under Gujarat Vahali Dikri Yojana is as follows:-
- Interested candidate should be a permanent resident of Gujarat State
- This scheme will be for girls from poor families, whose income is less than 2 lakhs.
- Only the first two girls of the family are eligible to apply for the scheme.
- Applicant should have bank account and bank account should be linked with Aadhaar
- This scheme is for all categories girl of any category will be eligible for this scheme
- Apart from this, no other special qualification is required to apply in the scheme.
The list of some important documents that are required to apply under Vahali Dikri Yojana is as follows:-
- Proof of residence
- Girl’s birth proof
- Income certificate
- Girl’s bank passbook
- Identity proof of girl’s parents
Process To Apply Online Under Vahali Dikri Yojana 2022
The procedure to apply under this scheme is as follows:-
- Firstly visit the Official Website of Gujarat Government.
- Homepage will appear in front of you.
- Click on the Apply Now option.
- A registration form will appear in front of you.
- Click on the Download option.
- Fill all the required details.
- Attach all the required documents.
- Now submit the form in the concerned department.