Jagananna Vasathi Deevena – Government launches many scheme in which they give scholarship to the students who want to continue their studies but due to financial problem they are unable to complete their higher studies. So to solve this problem government of Andhra Pradesh has released a scheme called Jagananna Vasathi Deevena Scheme 2023. In this scheme government will be providing financial aid to the students who want to pursue their higher studies in Industrial Training Institute Courses (ITI)/ Polytechnic and Degree Courses. Only the permanent domicile of Andhra Pradesh state can take the advantage of this scheme. Interested the eligible candidates can apply for this scheme by filling an online registration form available on the official website of Jagananna Vasathi Deevena .
In this article, we will let you know all details regarding Jagananna Vasathi Deevena Scheme 2023, its key highlights, objectives, its key features & benefits, eligibility criteria to apply, documents required, procedure to apply, where to apply & when to apply. So read this article carefully & if you have any doubt regarding this scheme do let us know in the comment section below.
Table of Contents
About Jagananna Vasathi Deevena
The Jagananna Vasathi Deevena Scheme was launched by Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister Mr. Y. S. Jagan Mohan Reddy for the students who belong from families which are below poverty line (BPL). This scheme will help them in pursing their higher studies without doing any part time job. The amount of the scholarship will be directly transferred in the beneficiary bank account or in their legal guardian account. Under this scholarship amount will be transferred in two installments in July and February so that the student can pay their hostel and mess charges. For this scheme, the government of Andhra Pradesh is planning to include a budget of RS 23,000 crore for the proper implementation of the scheme. Read Also – Amma Vodi List
Key highlights of YSR Vasathi Deevena 2023
|Name of the scheme||Jagananna Vasathi Deevena|
|Introduced by||Andhra Pradesh government|
|Launch by||Chief Minister Y. S. Jagan Mohan Reddy|
|Beneficiaries||Poor student of Andhra Pradesh|
|Objective||To provide financial assistance to Andhra Pradesh student|
|Launched date||The date will be announced soon|
|Total budget||23,000 crores|
Vasathi Jagananna Deevana Scheme 2023 Objective
The main objective of this scheme is to provide financial aid to students who wants to complete their higher education without any tension of fees. This will also increased the literacy rate of Andhra Pradesh. The government wants to help students whose financial condition is not well & support students with monetary incentive so that they can pay all the expenses of their hostels & mess. The main motive of government is to educate the students of Andhra Pradesh.
Jagananna Vasathi Deevena Scheme Features and Benefits
- The Jagananna Vasathi Deevena Scheme was launched by Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister Mr. Y. S. Jagan Mohan Reddy
- Under this scheme, the Andhra Pradesh government wants to provide financial help to the poor students of Andhra Pradesh who wants to continue their higher education.
- The government will pay the hostel & mess charges itself to the students.
- Because of this scheme, the students do not have to worry about the fees of their degree courses, hostel, mess. The financial assistance will be provided in the form of scholarships.
- This scheme will help in increasing the literacy rate of Andhra Pradesh state.
- Under this scheme Government will be providing scholarship of worth Rs.20,000/- to the students per year.
- Students who are enrolled in Industrial Training Institutes courses (ITI) will get Rs.10,000 per year & degree students will get Rs.20,000 per year.
- The amount of the scholarship will be directly transferred in the beneficiary bank account or in their legal guardian account.
- The student must be domicile of Andhra Pradesh state
- The annual income of the applicant family should be less than 2.5 lakh.
- Students whose parent work in any government sector are not eligible for this scheme.
- The student is not eligible if in his/her family, any member receives pension.
- Workers at the sanctuary are exempted from this scheme.
- The student is not eligible if he/she is a owner of a 3 or 4-wheeler vehicle like car, truck, auto etc.
- Applicants who have only wetland below 10 acre / agriculture land below 25 acres / or both under 25 acre are eligible for this scheme.
- Aadhaar card
- Domicile certificate
- Proof of residence
- Proof of admission
- Fee receipt
- Income certificate
- Caste certificate
- Declaration of the non – tax payee
- BPL/EWS Certificate
- Occupational Certificates of the parent
- Bank Account Details
- Passport size photograph
- Computer authorized signature
Courses Includes Under Jagananna Vasathi Deevena Yojana 2023
Below is the list of courses include in JVD Scheme
- B. Tech
- Bachelors of Pharmacy
- Bachelors of Education(B.Ed)
- Industrial Training Institute(ITI)
- Other UG/PG courses
Incentives Under JVD Yojana
- The list of incentive to beneficiaries is written below –
- The tuition & hostel will be given by governments to the students of Degree & Engineering course.
- Rs.20,000/- annually will be distributed to the students.
- Students living in welfare hostels will be exempted from mess charges.
- The monetary incentive given to students is written below –
- Rs.15,000/- for polytechnic students.
- Rs.10,000/- for ITI students.
- Rs.20,000/- for graduate degree or others.
Procedure To Apply For Jagananna Vasathi Deevena Scheme
To apply for this Scheme you have to follow the below written steps-
- Firstly, the student have to go on the official website of Jagananna Vasathi Deevena scheme
- Then on homepage, you have to click on Jagananna Vasathi Deevena Scheme link.
- After clicking an application form will appear.
- Now, fill all the required details such as name, caste proof, address proof etc. and upload all the required documents such as admission slip, photograph.
- After filling click on the ‘Submit’ icon. Your application process is completed.
- Do not forget to take out the copy for future use.
- You have successfully applied for Jagananna Vasathi Deevena Scheme.
Procedure To Check Jagananna Vasathi Deevena Scheme 2023 Beneficiary List
To check Jagananna Vasathi Deevena Scheme beneficiary list you have to follow the below written steps –
- Firstly, the student have to go on the official website of Jagananna Vasathi Deevena scheme that is
- Then on homepage of the website, click on beneficiary list link.
- After clicking, a new page will appear on the screen. On that page, select your District, Mandal or village.
- Now click on ‘See report’ option to saw the list of beneficiary students under Jagananna Vasathi Deevena scheme.