YSR Sampoorna Poshana Apply Online | YSR Sampoorna Poshana Beneficiary List | YSR Sampoorna Poshana Application Form | YSR Sampoorna Poshana PDF |
The Government of Andhra Pradesh has launched a new scheme in order to provide proper nutrition to all the pregnant women of the state which is known as YSR Sampoorna Poshana. Under the skin, women who are currently expecting children will get nutritional sources. In this article today we will share with you all the important information related to YSR Sampoorna Poshana 2022 such as the objective, eligibility criteria, important documents, and benefits. Also, we will share with you all the step-by-step application procedures to apply under the same scheme.
YSR Sampoorna Poshana 2022
A new scheme has been launched by the concerned authorities of Andhra Pradesh with an aim to offer nutritional and healthful meals to the pregnant women population and less fortunate part of lactating. With the help of YSR Sampoorna Poshana, pregnant women will be able to get nutritional food during their pregnancy which will help them to better their livelihood. This program has been implemented by 55678 Anganwadi Kendra that is throughout the state. This Anganwadi Kendra will have a supervisor which will check the weight and the height of the pregnant women who are enrolled under this scheme.
- AP YSR Sampoorna Poshana has been created in order to execute the system in the contacts of travel women.
- It will help them to give birth to a healthy child.
- The main aim of launching this scheme is to address the underweight complication in children.
YSR Sampoorna Poshana Details
The details of this scheme are as follows:-
|Name of the scheme||YSR Sampoorna Poshana|
|Launched by||Government of Andhra Pradesh|
|Beneficiaries||Pregnant women and children from marginal families|
|Objective||To provide them with nutritional food|
|Benefit||To address the underweight complication in children.|
|Launched on||1st September|
|Number of women||30 lakh|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Official website||Click Here|
YSR Sampoorna Poshana Objective
As we all know there are many pregnant ladies who due to their weak financial condition are not able to take nutritional means throughout the pregnancy, and this situation leads to weakness of infants. By keeping this in mind the government of Andhra Pradesh has launched a new scheme known as YSR Sampoorna Poshana. Under this scheme, nutritional food will be provided to the pregnant and lactating ladies of the state so that they could carry on their livelihood. Also, it is a great help to the infants. Also, financial help will be provided to the pregnant ladies.
- The main objective of launching this scheme is to provide a nutritious eating regimen to pregnant women.
- Also the infant and youngsters will get the nutritional food between the age of 3 to 6 years under AP Sampoorna Poshana
AP Sampoorna Poshana Meal Plan
The plan of meal under this scheme is as follows:-
|Category||Meals||Mode||Per Month Cost Per Beneficiary|
|Children from 6 to 36 months||Daily one egg for 30 days daily 20 ml milk for 30 days daily 100 grams Balamrutham for 30 days||Take home ration||Rupees 600|
|Children from 36 months to 72 months||Daily hot cook meal for 25 days including-Rice 75 gramsDal 15 grams oil 5 gramsVegetables 25 grams daily one egg for 25 days daily 20 ml milk for 25 days daily Payasum/Ladoo/Biscuits/ Cakes for 25 days||Feeding at AWS||Rupees 560|
|Pregnant women and lactating mothers||Daily hot cook meal for 25 days including-Rice 125 gramsDal 30 grams oil 16 gramsVegetables 50 grams daily one egg for 25 days daily 200 ml milk for 25 day skillet, protein, iron, and energy-based take-home rations available for the beneficiaries per week1st week- Multigrain atta or wheat flour 2kgSecond week- Groundnut chikki 500 gramThird week- Ragi flour or wheat flour 500 gram and jaggery 500 gram4th week- Til laddu 500 gram||Feeding at AWS and weekly take-home ration||Rupees 1062|
Sampoorna Poshana Benefits
The benefits of the schema are as follows:-
- The benefit of this game will be provided to pregnant women and lactating women across the state.
- With the help of this scheme, nutritional food will be provided to the beneficiaries.
- YSR Sampoorna Poshana will be implemented by the 55,607 anganwadi Kendra.
- Around 30 lakh people will benefit from this Kendra.
- The anganwadi Kendra supervisors are responsible to check weight and height of pregnant and nursing women who are enrolled under this scheme.
- The state government will spend Rs. 850 per month on the pregnant and lactating women.
- The main objective of launching Andhra Pradesh YSR Sampoorna Poshana is to provide nutritional means to the women and their children
- Rs. 350 will be provided to the newborn children and Rs. 412 will be provided to the youngsters.
- The government will spend Rs. 1555 cross on anganwadi Focus in plane zones.
- Around 300000 ladies will be benefited from the ancestral zones.
- Also the other nutritional meals will be provided to the children from 3 to 6 years.
AP YSR Sampoorna Poshana Features
The features of this scheme are as follows:-
- A new scheme has been launched by the government of Andhra Pradesh for the pregnant and lactating women of the state.
- The name of this scheme is YSR Sampoorna Poshana.
- Under this scheme, the nutritional mail will be provided to the woman who is expecting.
- This scheme has been launched by the government on 1st September 2020
- The scheme has been launched area wise as it will be actualized in the 77 bundles and plain zones.
- This scheme will implement by the 55679 anganwadi Kendra which cover 30 lakh women
- The government will spend Rs. 850 everyone for the pregnant ladies to provide them with nutritional food.
- Around Rs. 1555 crores will be spent on anganwadi Kendra only
- The three lakhs ladies and newborns children in the ancestral zone will get benefits.
- The main objective of launching AP YSR Sampoorna Poshana is to provide healthy growth to the mother.
- Also the government will give eggs and meals to the youngsters between the age of 3 to 6 years.
The eligibility criteria of YSR Sampoorna Poshana is as follows:-
- The candidate must be pregnant women and lactating mothers of the state.
- An applicant must be a permanent resident of Andhra Pradesh
- The kids can also apply for this scheme.
- An applicant must belong to a lower income group or backward category
- The children between the age of 6 to 72 months old will get the benefit.
Process To Enroll Under YSR Sampoorna Poshana 2022
All the applicants who want to enroll under this scheme will have to follow the procedure:-
- The Anganwadi workers are responsible to take a survey to enroll the beneficiary.
- The pregnant women who eat lactating mothers and children from the age of six months to 6 years can get enrollment under this scheme.
- The details of the applicant will be registered on common application software.
- The software will be responsible to monitor all the service delivery.
- Every month the Anganwadi worker will monitor the health and weight of every child.
- The AWW/ Supervisor will provide the list of SUM/SAM/MAM children to ASHA/ ANM/ MO.
- The supervisors will be responsible to monitor the weight of pregnant women each month.
- The education as well as training will be provided to the pregnant women lactating mothers to utilise protein energy based take home ration provided.
List Of Beneficiary District
The list of beneficiaries district and mandals are as follows:-
|District Name||Mandal Name||Scheduled / TSP|
|EAST GODAVARI||Y RAMAVARAM||Scheduled|
2 thoughts on “YSR Sampoorna Poshana 2022: Apply Form Pdf, App Download & Login”
I want to know the quantity of milk will get in take home ration for 6 to 36 babies
Daily one egg for 30 days daily 20 ml milk for 30 days daily 100 grams Balamrutham for 30 days