Harischandra Sahayata Yojana:- The Harischandra Sahayata Yojana (HST) 2023 web portal has been launched by the Odisha Government at cmrfodisha.gov.in. The Harischandra Sahayata Yojana was launched in CMRF in August 2013 to offer poor and needy people financial support for performing funeral rites for a family member and cremating unclaimed bodies. This article will go over all the crucial details of the Scheme. You will learn how to benefit how to benefit the Odisha Harischandra Sahayata Yojana. Additionally, you will receive information about its eligibility and recipient list. So let’s read this article and learn every single thing there is to know about the Yojana.
Table of Contents
Odisha Harischandra Sahayata Yojana 2023
In the Harischandra Sahayata Scheme, the Government would give the needy and underprivileged people financial aid for cremation. As a result everyone will be able to simply carry out the final rites, and the Chief Minister’s relief fund (CMRF) portal will supply service throughout all districts. At the official website of the portal candidates can visit the CMRF portal and complete the registration Form. The Government will assist family of the deceased in carrying out final rites and ceremonies under the HSY Scheme. In rural areas and urban areas, respectively the support amount under the HSY is Rs. 2,000 and Rs. 3,000. Online application software for the online payout of HSY assistance has been launched by the state Government.
Harischandra Sahayata Yojana 2023 Key Highlight
|Scheme Name||Harischandra Sahayata Yojana|
|Launched by||Government of Odisha|
|Beneficiaries||Citizen of state|
|Benefits||Rural areas receive financial help of Rs. 2000, while urban areas receive the aid of Rs. 3000|
|Objective||To offering financial support for last Rites|
Objective of Harischandra Sahayata Yojana
The main objective of the Harischandra Sahayata Yojana is to help the needy with their final expenses. In according with program, the poor and needy will receive financial support in the amount of Rs. 2000 in rural regions and Rs. 3000 in urban areas in order to carry out the cremation of the deceased. The Government of Odisha will now give its inhabitants financial aid, so they no longer need to worry about the cost of their relatives’ funerals. The plan will enable state resident relay on them. In order to conduct the program, the govt. will invest Rs. 14 crore.
Harischandra Sahayata Yojana Features & Benefit
- The Odisha Government launched the Harischandra Sahayata Yojana.
- For the poor and needy to carry out diseased cremation, financial aid of Rs. 2000 is provided in rural areas, while Rs. 3000 is provided in urban areas.
- The Government of Odisha has built an online application tool for people to apply for the initiative.
- The Chief Minister’s Relief found has allocated a budget of 14 crore for the program.
- A total of Rs. 10 crore would be taken out of the Chief Minister’s relief Budget, while the remaining Rs 4 crore will be raised through collectors.
- 16 District were the first to employee this plan.
- The Odisha Govt. has provided 1.68 Lakh poor and needy persons with cash aid of almost 32 crore during the past two years
- In order to transfer the deceased the Government of Odisha has also started mahaprayan hearse service.
- To carry the remains of the deceased; this project would give 39 cars to 29 districts and 3 vehicles to 6 medical institutes.
Eligibility Criteria of the Harischandra Sahayata Yojana
- The applicant should be a permanent resident in the state of Odisha
- The applicant must be someone with a low income.
HSY Requirement Documents
- Aadhar card
- Residence Certificate
- Income Certificated
- Ration card
- Email ID
- Mobile Number
- Passport Size Photo etc.
Harischandra Sahayata Yojana 2023 Online Application Process
- Visit the Chief Minister’s relief funds Official Website.
- Before you will be the home Page
- You must click on Harish Chandra Sahayata Yojana on the home page
- You will now taken to a login page
- You must now enter your login information and click to login button
- After that a form will appear in front of you
- You must fill out this application form with all necessary information
- Now upload all necessary documents
- After that, you must select submit.
Application for the Harischandra Sahayata Yojana Offline
You can submit an application for the Harischandra Sahayata Yojana by following this process.
- Applicant need to official website of the portal
- The homepage will appear on your screen
- Here you must first Download the Application Form
- You will see a PDF document on your screen
- You must print out the PDF file. Then, complete this form with all the necessary information
- Following that, you must submit any necessary documents
- Now deliver this form to the relevant department
- By using this process, you can submit an offline application for the HSY.
View Beneficiaries Information
- if you go check out the Chief Minister Relief Found then visit the Official Website
- Before you will be the home Page
- On the home page, you must now select HSY Beneficiaries Details
- You will be on a new page
- You must choose the date, the block municipality, and other options on this page
- Now you must select the check box
- The need information will appear on your screen.
The Collector & DM
- Collectorate, Khurda – 752056
- Phone: 06755-220001
- Email ID :firstname.lastname@example.org
District Informatics Officers
- NIC District Centre, Collectorate,
- Khurda – 752056
- Email ID :email@example.com
The Harischandra Sahayata Yojana was launched in CMRF in August 2013 to offer poor and needy people financial support for performing funeral rites for a family member and cremating unclaimed bodies.
For the poor and needy to carry out diseased cremation, financial aid of Rs. 2000 is provided in rural areas, while Rs 3000 is provided in urban areas.
The Harischandra Sahayata Yojana’s main objective is to assist the poor with their final costs. In accordance with this initiative, those in need would be given financial assistance in the amount of Rs. 2000 for cremation in rural areas and Rs. 3000 for cremation in urban areas.