Food Odisha Farmer Registration:- details can be accessed on this page. The Government of Odisha has started Odisha Farmer Registration for all farmers of the state. The main motive of this portal is to sell their product at a minimum support price. Farmer can submit their application to the concerted authorities and sell the Rabi and Kharif crops at a minimum support price. All farmers who complete the registration process then check the Food Odisha Farmer Registration Status and check the Report. Food Odisha Farmer Registration Token List for farmers which helps farmers to get a token to sell their produced crop at a suitable price. In this article, you get all the information about the Food Odisha Farmer Registration Form check the details given below.
Table of Contents
Food Odisha Farmer Registration 2023
The Government of Odisha has initiated Odisha Farmer registration for selling the Rabi and Kharif crops at minimum support. The Government has supported and launched many schemes for Odisha farmer to give them benefits and to help them with their financial conditions. The registration process can be done both online and offline. The Govt. can track all farmers who have marketable surplus to start procurement and if you also want to complete the Food Odisha Farmer Registration process then visit the official portal https://www.foododisha.in/ and submit the registration form.
The Food Supplies and Consumer Welfare Department, Govt. Odisha has invited applications for Odisha Farmer Registration 2023. All farmers can complete their registration process and the registration process can be done nearest PACS/LAMPCSWSHG/Pani Panchayat etc. these committees will digitize the details submitted by the farmers, including personal/land/Bank, etc. details, and then this information will be used for food supply. The Consumer Welfare Department will be uploading on the website through a web-based farmer registration software application.
Food Odisha Farmer Registration Key Highlight
|Article||Food Odisha Farmer Registration|
|Department name||Food supplies and Consumer Welfare Department Odisha|
|Started by||Government of Odisha|
|Launched Date||10 August 2023|
|Registration last date||25 August 2023|
|Start for||Farmer of state|
|Main Motive||To sell their Product at a minimum support price|
Objectives of Food Odisha Farmer Registration
The main objective of Food Odisha Farmer Registration 2023 is to prepare a database of all farmers who went to sell their produce at the minimum support price. By registering farmers, the Govt. can keep track of all the farmers who have their marketable surplus to commence procurement. Other than that this procedure would also help in making advance planning in managing procurement operations in each crop season. The entire registered farmer can easily sell their products to the Government. This saves a lot of time and money and will also bring transparency to the system. All 30 districts of Odisha will conduct the farmer registration for procurement.
Eligibility Criteria for the Odisha Farmer Registration
To complete the registration process farmer can check the Odisha Farmer Registration Eligibility criteria check the details given below
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of Odisha state.
- Only farmers are eligible to complete the registration process
- The applicant must have all the required Documents.
- Aadhar Card
- Address proof
- Band Account details
- Ration card
- Income certificate
- Mobile Number
- Email ID
- Passport size Photo
Process to Food Odisha Farmer Registration 2023
Farmers who went to complete Odisha Farmer Registration then follow the steps given below and complete registration successfully
- Directly, visit the Odisha Farmer Registration on the Official Website i.e., https://www.foododisha.in/Download/Farmer-Registration-Form.Pdf.
- Now click on the download button given on the top bar.
- After that, take on the printout of this registration form
- Now fill in all the mandatory details like name, Mobile Number, Email ID, etc. in the application form.
- After that, all the important documents in this form
- Lastly, you have to submit this registration form to the nearest PACS/LAMPCSWSHG/Pani Panchayat, etc.
- Now you have completed the registration process successfully.
Check the Status of Food Odisha Farmer Registration
Candidates who want to know Odisha Farmer Registration Status follow the steps given below and check their registration status
- Visit the Food Supplies and Consumer Welfare Department of Odisha’s official website.
- On the home page click on the known farmer registration Status button
- After that, select the KMS year, Season, District, block, society, Gram Panchayat, village, etc. on the new page
- Now fill farmer’s name in the form
- Lastly, click on the Show button given below
- Now registration status will be shown on your screen
Farmer Registration Token List 2023
Farmers of Odisha state that went to check the Odisha Farmer Registration token list can follow the details of the steps below
- Go to the Food Odisha portal’s Official website
- Click on the farmer registration status report button on the home page
- After that select the year, district, Block Society, etc,
- Now click on the show button given below.
- After that farmer registration token list is shown on your screen
Food Odisha Login on Portal
- Directly, you go to the Official website
- On the home click on the login button
- After that fill user ID and Password in the login form
- Click on the Sign-in Button given below
- Now you are successfully logged in.