Odisha Free Laptop Scheme: As you all know the importance of digitalization in today’s world. It has become an important aspect of Life. The use of digital technology is improving as well as increasing day by day. Digitalization helps to increase productivity, improved student experience, improved competitive advantage, etc. Digitalization in students is very common nowadays as they all do assignments and research on laptops and mobile phones. Keeping all these things in mind, the government of Odisha has launched a scheme named, Odisha Free Laptop Distribution Scheme 2023. The other name of this scheme is Odisha Biju Yuva Sashaktikaran Yojana.
So, today in this article, we will briefly tell you about Odisha Yuva Sashaktikaran Yojana, key highlights of the Laptop scheme, Objectives, features, benefits, eligibility criteria, documents required, and procedure to apply for this scheme. Read this full article carefully and do let us know any queries in the comment section below.
Table of Contents
About Odisha Biju Yuva Sashaktikaran Yojana
The government of Odisha has launched Odisha Yuva Sashaktikaran Yojana for the students of Odisha state. The government will distribute laptops to the 10+2 students. Laptops will be given to all the stream students like Commerce, Science, and Arts. Free laptops will be distributed to young students so that they have various career opportunity options. The G will give laptops to 15,000 meritorious students of Odisha state. 30 Nodal centers will be set up in Odisha state for this scheme.
Odisha Biju Yuva Sashaktikaran Yojana Key Highlights
|Name of the Scheme||Odisha Free Laptop Distribution Scheme|
|Launched by||Odisha government|
|Introduced by||Chief Minister of Odisha Mr. Naveen Patnaik|
|Beneficiaries||Students Of Odisha state|
|Objective||To provide free laptops to 10+2 meritorious students of Odisha|
|Benefit||Development of Students|
Free Laptop Distribution Scheme Odisha Objective
The main objective of the Odisha government to launch the Odisha Free Laptop Distribution Scheme is to help students to overcome their technical difficulties and provide education-digitalization to the young students of Odisha state. This scheme will encourage the use of digitalization among 10+2 students. There are many students who are unable to attend their online classes but now because of this free laptop scheme, those students will get a laptop. By having laptops, students will get the best educational facilities possible.
Odisha Biju Yuva Sashaktikaran Yojana Features
- The Chief Minister of Odisha Mr. Naveen Patnaik has launched Odisha Free Laptop Scheme 2023.
- Under this scheme, Odisha government will provide free laptop to 10+2 students of Odisha state.
- This scheme is for the meritorious students of Odisha state.
- The main objective of Odisha government to launch Odisha Free Laptop Distribution Scheme is to help students to overcome their technical difficulties and provide education-digitalization to the young students of Odisha state.
- The government will distribute laptop to all meritious students of Odisha state.
Free Laptop Scheme Benefits
- Because of laptops many opportunities will be opened for young students.
- Laptop distribution scheme will help India to become ‘Digital India’.
- Many career opportunities options will be unlocked for scholars.
- Education-digitalization will get upliftment in the young students of Odisha state.
- This scheme will encourage use of digitalization among class 10+2 students.
Laptop Distribution Details
|Stream||Total Laptop Distributed|
Biju Yuva Sashaktikaran Yojana Eligibility Criteria
To apply or get benefit of any scheme, the candidate has to pass the eligibility standard given by government for that scheme. Below we have provided you the eligibility criteria to apply for Biju Yuva Sashaktikaran Yojana –
- The student who is applying must be an Indian citizen.
- The student must be a permanent resident of Odisha state.
- Only students from Class 10+2 can apply.
- The student must be studying in Government school of Odisha.
- The age of student must be between 18 years to 25 years.
- In class 12 , minimum marks of student should be 70%.
To get benefited by any scheme launch by any state or central government the candidate are required to have some important documents according to that particular scheme requirements. And for Odisha laptop scheme, the candidates should have following written below documents –
- Aadhar card
- Permanent Resident certificate
- Educational Certificate
- 12th Marksheet
- Domicile certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Bank account details
- Income certificate of family
- Mobile Number
- Email ID
Procedure To Apply For Odisha Biju Yuva Sashaktikaran Yojana
- Firstly, the candidate has to visit the Official Website of the Laptop Distribution Scheme.
- Then on homepage, click on the link to download The official notification.
- After reading the terms & conditions , click on ‘get form’.
- Fill all the required information such as Name, father’s name, caste, address etc.
- Then upload all the necessary documents.
- Click on ‘Submit’ button.
- You have successfully applied for Odisha Free Laptop Scheme.
Merit List of Odisha Laptop Distribution List
- Firstly, the candidate has to visit the Official Website.
- Then on homepage, click on ‘Laptop Distribution Merit List’.
- A new page will appear with a district wise distribution list.
- Check your name in your district list. If you are selected then your name will be in the list.