Goa Gramin Mitra Yojana:- Goa Government keeps on launching many schemes for the welfare of the people. Gramin Mitra Scheme was recently launched on 14 August 2023 for the betterment of the people of the state. Through this scheme, the state government wants to make government services available at the door. Chief Minister Dr Pramod Sawant launched this scheme that will promote digital empowerment in the rural areas of Coastal State Goa.
Table of Contents
Goa Gramin Mitra Yojana 2023
The scheme will bridge the digital gap between Rural and Urban Areas. According to Goa Gramin Mitra Yojana, residents of the state can request public services by calling the decided call centre number. This number will be operational from 8 AM to 8 PM, all seven days. It will promote a digital and inclusive governance system. This scheme is a step towards enhancing the technology and innovation in the state. The Yojana will help to increase the delivery of E-governance services in rural areas of the state. Through this program, the state government wants to improve public service delivery.
Gramin Mitra Yojana Overview
|Name of the Article
|Goa Gramin Mitra Yojana
|CM Dr. Pramod Sawant
|14th August 2023
|People of the Goa
|Provide Govt Services at Door of rural people
Goa Gramin Mitra Yojana Objective
The main aim of the Goa government to launch this scheme is to provide e-governance services at the door of the rural people. The life of rural people will improve after the successful implementation of the scheme. Through this Goa Gramin Mitra Yojana, the people who belong to rural communities can take benefit of the technology and innovation.
Goa Gramin Mitra Yojana Benefits
- With the help of the scheme, the individual will become independent and empowered.
- This yojana will save time and efforts of the people by providing services at the doorstep.
- The best part of the Gramin Mitra Yojana is that it will be implemented in the entire state.
- It will help in promoting digital empowerment in the state.
Gramin Mitra Yojana Eligibility Criteria
- It is necessary to be from Goa to take advantage of the scheme.
- People who belong to Rural Area can take part in the scheme.
- There is no age requirement regarding the Gramin Mitra Scheme.
How to do Registration for the Goa Gramin Mitra Yojana
- Firstly, you have to contact the Call Centre Number.
- Now you have to choose the government service you wish to take.
- After that, you have to prepare the documents that are needed to take benefits.
- Then submit the documents to concerned department.
- After this wait for Gramin Mitra for doorstep delivery of your request.
- By following this process, you will be available to take advantage of the Scheme.
Gramin Mitra Goa Call Centre Number
Call Centre Number: 14471
Timming-8 AM to 8 PM,all seven days.
Gramin Mitra Yojana was launched on 14 August 2023.
The government of Goa started this Yojana for the welfare of the people.