Goa Free Water Scheme Online Apply | Goa Free Water up to 16,000 Litres | Goa Free Water Scheme Registration | Free Water up to 16,000 Litres Launched Date |
To provide up to 16,000 liters free of cost water to every household in Goa, the respected Chief Minister Pramod Sawant has launched a new Goa Free Water Scheme scheme. With this scheme’s help, people will now be encouraged to save water to take free water service. This article today will share with you all the important information related to Goa Free Water Scheme 2023 such as the objective, eligibility criteria, benefits, and features. Also, we will share with you all the step-by-step application procedures to apply under the same scheme.
Table of Contents
Goa Free Water Scheme
A new scheme has been launched by the respected Chief Minister Pramod Sawant to save water and to provide free of cost water to the residents of the state. With the help of the Goa Free Water Scheme, people now will encourage to save water in order to take the benefit of free of cost service. The Chief Minister said that the consumer will not charge if their conception is within the limit. Also, the small firms will move from the industrial to the commercial category for the bill of water to provide the benefit of this scheme. The benefit of this scheme will be provided to 60% of beneficiaries of Goa.
- The main aim of launching Goa Free Water up to 16,000 Litres is to save water for the future use.
- Goa has become the first state in the country to provide free of cost water connection.
- The CM said that we are not giving this water to waste. We just want to save water to get free water.
Goa Free Water Scheme Details
The details of this scheme are as follows:-
|Name of the scheme||Goa Free Water Scheme|
|Launched by||CM Pramod Sawant|
|Announced on||15th August 2021|
|Launched on||1st September 2021|
|Beneficiaries||Residents of Goa|
|Objective||To provide free of cost water up to 16000 litres|
|Water limit||16,000 litres|
|Covered area||Up to 60% of peoples|
|Mode of Application||Not yet declared|
Goa Free Water Scheme Objective
As we all know due to the excessive use and waste of water, the world’s water level keeps on declining. And in the future, it will create many problems for people carrying on with their lives. By keeping this in mind, the chief minister of Goa has come up with a new scheme known as Goa Free Water Scheme. Under this scheme, the government. The main objective of launching this scheme is to save water for future consumption.
- With the help of this, people living in the state will be able to use free of cost water up to 16000 litres.
- The other main objective of launching Goa Free Water up to 16,000 Litres is not giving the water to waste but giving free water across the state.
- The government will cover 60% of the household of the state, which ends up with zero water bills.
Goa Households Will Get Zero Bills
The Chief Minister of Goa state has announced a new scheme to provide free-of-cost water consumption of up to 16,000 liters. With the help of Goa Free Water up to 16,000 Litres, 60% of the household will cover and get zero bills. The people who are living in flats and complexes will also cover under this scheme. Along with this, the chief minister has also announced that he is going to transfer a small business and restaurant from the industrial segment to the commercial one to provide the benefit of this scheme to them also.
- One time settlement has extend by two months to facilitate the payment of pending bills under Goa Free Water Scheme
- Along with that, the people will also get 300 units of electricity free to every family.
Goa Free Water up to 16,000 Litres Benefits
The benefits of this scheme are as follows:-
- The benefit of this scheme will be provided to the residents of the Goa state.
- With the help of Goa Free Water Scheme, 16000 litres free of cost water will be provided to the beneficiaries.
- The main aim of launching this is to provide free of cost water to its people.
- It will help in saving water from being wasted for the future use.
- Along with free of cost water, the free of cost 300 electricity will be provided to each and every resident of the state.
- With the help of this scheme, 60% of the beneficiaries will get zero water bills.
- All the beneficiaries who are living in flats or complexes are eligible to apply under this scheme.
- The target of Goa Free Water up to 16,000 Litres is to save water from being wasted.
- The government is also adding small businesses and restaurants under this scheme in order to provide zero water bills.
- Goa has become the first state in the country to provide free of cost water to its citizens.
- Around 60% of the people will get benefits under the first phase of this scheme.
- The government said all people should join in the effort and keep their water consumption under control.
- This initiative will benefit around 1.5 lakh homes in the state.
- The State reservoirs will give adequate water supply to the entire population of the state.
Goa Free Water Scheme Features
The features of the scheme are as follows:-
- The respected chief minister Pramod Sawant of Goa state has launched a new scheme on 1st September 2021.
- The name of this scheme is Goa Free Water up to 16,000 Litres.
- Under the sea scheme, the free of cost water up to 16000 litres will be provided to the beneficiaries of the.
- The main objective of launching this scheme is to provide zero water bills to the households.
- With the help of this scheme, people will be encourage to save water.
- This situation will lead to getting the free water services of the state.
- The Chief Minister said that the consumer will not be charged if their consumption is up to the limit.
- Also the small forms and restaurants will be moved from industrial to commercial category in order to provide the benefit of this scheme.
- Around 60% of the total population will be covered under the first phase of this.
- The water will be saved for the future reference with the help of this scheme.
- Goa Free Water up to 16,000 Litres will help in saving water from being wasted due to the excessive use of it.
- Now people will be encouraged to save water in order to reduce their water bills.
- People can use 16000 litres of water free of cost within the state.
- The main aim of launching this scheme is to provide zero bills to the people of the state.
Process To Apply For Goa Free Water Scheme
All the applicants who want to apply for Goa Free Water Scheme will have to follow the procedure given below
- There are no application procedures to apply under Goa Free Water Scheme.
- All the households of Goa state who will consume water up to the limit of 16000 liters will not be charged with the bills.
- If the consumer will use about the limit of 16000 then they will be charged with the water bill.
- All the interested applicants who want to use free of cost water services, then they have to move their consumption till 16,000 litres.