Goa Deen Dayal Swasthya Seva Yojana Apply Online | Deen Dayal Swasthya Seva Yojana Renewal Online | Deen Dayal Swasthya Seva Yojana Application Form | Goa Deen Dayal Swasthya Seva Yojana Packages |
A new scheme has been launched by the Government of Goa which is known as Deen Dayal Swasthaya Seva Yojana. Under this scheme, the government will provide free healthcare facilities to the people of the state. In this article, today we will share with you all the important information related to Deen Dayal Swasthaya Seva Yojana 2022 including objective eligibility Criteria and important documents. Also, we will share with you all the step by step application procedures to apply under this scheme.
Deen Dayal Swasthaya Seva Yojana
The Government of Goa has launched a scheme for the citizens of the state. Deen Dayal Swasthaya Seva Yojana is cashless health insurance for the citizens that take and insured many Health care facilities with the help of this scheme. The people can get access to all Medical Services at any type of government or private hospital that is listed under the scheme. Under DDSSY, the government will provide free Health care facilities that will be free of cost to the citizens so that they can easily get the medicine without facing any type of financial troubles. This scheme is especially for those who belong to the normally weaker sections of society and are not able to pay the higher fees of hospitals and healthcare centres.
- Members can avail medical facilities at government and private hospitals as part of the DDSSY scheme with an annual health coverage of ₹2.5 Lakh to ₹4 Lakh per family.
- Under Deen Dayal Swasthaya Seva Yojana, a premium concession of 50% is also available to those belonging to OBC, SC or ST category as well as differently challenged individuals.
- High-end diagnostic treatment requires the reference of a government hospital or doctor and is available at fixed rates as per GMC.
Deen Dayal Swasthaya Seva Yojana Key Points
The details about this scheme are as follows:-
|Name of the scheme||Deen Dayal Swasthaya Seva Yojana|
|Launched by||The Government of Goa|
|Benefits||The beneficiaries will get cashless insurance|
|Objectives||To provide free health services|
|Beneficiaries||People of the state|
|Premium||Rs.200 to Rs.300|
|Annual Health Coverage||From Rs.2.5 Lakh up to Rs.4 Lakh|
Deen Dayal Swasthaya Seva Yojana Objectives
As you all know, the financial conditions of our country have been cracked due to the pandemic which is known as covid-19. The government is making many efforts to improve the financial conditions of the country so the people of the country can leave their life like they were living before. Many of people are suffering from a disease but they are not able to take the medicines because of their financial conditions. The government of Goa has launched Deen Dayal Swasthaya Seva Yojana which will provide many healthcare facilities to the people of the state.
- With the help of this scheme the people of the state will get many benefits and they will become independent.
- Deen Dayal Swasthaya Seva Yojana was specially launched in order to decrease the rate of death in the country.
- Interested applicants should visit the official website and can easily apply online.
DDSSY Card Auto Renewal
As everyone knows that country has suffered from the dangerous pandemic known as covid-19. Due to this, the government has made many precautions for the safety of the citizens. Keeping an eye on that, the government of Goa has decided to auto-renew the Deen Dayal Swasthya Seva Yojana Cards. The Chief Minister of Goa state Mr Pramod Sawant has taken decisions for the Welfare of the people and for the safety as well. With this auto-renewal procedure, crowds of people will not gather in one place so that the safety precautions that have been made by the government will not be violated and people will also be safe and alert.
Health Insurance Of Rs.2.5 Lakh or Above Will Be Provided
This Scheme is launched by the government of Goa for the people of the state so that a can take the advantage of every single healthcare facility without paying any type of charge with the help of this scheme the government will provide health insurance to the beneficiaries that will be of across Rs.2.5 Lakh or above. This scheme will benefit every single person who applied. The government has decided to renew the cards of the beneficiaries. DDSSY is a great scheme for every citizen of the state. Depending on the number of members in a family, a small premium of ₹200 or ₹300 is charged on an annual basis for them to avail of DDSSY benefits.
Concession Of 50% Will Be Given To The OBC ST SC Category
This scheme has been launched for every single person in the state. The Government of Goa will provide Free Medical Services to the beneficiaries of this scheme. The applicants who want to apply under this scheme should have to register themselves and then the government decided to renew the application so the beneficiaries also have to renew the application by visiting the official website. Under the scheme, the applicants have to pay some annual charges in this renewal procedure. The charges will be according to the family members but the government has decided to give 50% confession to those who belong to the OBC ST SC category.
List Of Healthcare Centres
The list of healthcare centres under this scheme is as follows:-
|1||North Goa||Bardez||Room No:03, 1st Floor, State Institute of Health & Family Welfare(SIHFW), Mapusa|
|2||North Goa||Bardez||Primary Health Centre, Candolim, Bardez- Goa|
|3||North Goa||Bicholim||Primary Health Centre, Sanquelim- Goa|
|4||North Goa||Bicholim||Primary Health Centre, Bicholim- Goa|
|5||North Goa||Pernem||Community Health Centre, Tuem, Pernem- Goa|
|6||North Goa||Sattari||Community Health Centre, Valpoi, Sattari- Goa|
|7||North Goa||Tiswadi||Yatri Niwas- Goa Medical College, Bambolim- Goa|
|8||North Goa||Tiswadi||Urban Health Centre, Near Department of Social Welfare, Panaji- Goa|
|9||South Goa||Canacona||Community Health Centre, Chavdi, Canacona- Goa|
|10||South Goa||Dharbandora||Primary Health Centre, Usgao-Tisk, Dharbandora- Goa|
|11||South Goa||Mormugao||Cottage Hospital, Chicalim, Vasco- Goa|
|12||South Goa||Ponda||Sub District Hospital, Ponda- Goa|
|13||South Goa||Quepem||1st floor, Old library building,near railway station,Curchorem,Goa|
|14||South Goa||Quepem||Primary Health Centre, Quepem- Goa|
|15||South Goa||Salcete||Urban Health Centre, Opposite Hospicio Hospital, Margao- Goa|
|16||South Goa||Salcete||Collectorate- South Goa, Mathany Saldanha Administrative Complex, Margao- Goa|
|17||South Goa||Sanguem||Primary Health Centre, Sangue- Goa|
List Of Registration Camps
The list of registration camps under this scheme is as follows:-
|Sr. No.||Area||Camp Location|
|1||Bardez||Village Panchayat Colvale|
|2||Bardez||Village Panchayat Nachinola|
|3||Bardez||Village Panchayat Salvador do mundo|
|4||Bicholim||Rural Medical Dispensary, opp Velguem Panchayat|
|5||Ponda||Village Panchayat Bldg of Veling Priol Cuncolim, near Sateri Temple, Priol|
|6||Ponda||Village Panchayat Kavlem|
|7||Salcete||Village Panchayat Benaulim|
|8||Salcete||Village Panchayat Curtorim|
|9||Salcete||Village Panchayat Nuvem|
|10||Tiswadi||Village Panchayat Old Goa|
|11||Tiswadi||Shram Shakti Bhavan – Patto|
|12||Tiswadi||Community Centre, Village Panchayat Taleigao|
|13||Tiswadi||Village Panchayat St. Cruz|
List Of Annual Charges For Registration
The list of annual charges for registration under this scheme is as follows:-
|3 and less||Rs.200|
|4 and above||Rs.300|
Deen Dayal Swasthaya Seva Yojana Benefits
The benefits of this scheme are as follows:-
- Deen Dayal Swasthya Seva Yojana is a cashless health insurance scheme.
- Under this scheme, Cashless medical facilities are available.
- As a part of the annual health cover, capped at ₹2.5 Lakh a year for a family with three or less members and ₹4 Lakh for those with four members or above.
- Health cover can be increased by paying a higher premium while enjoying the benefits of the existing policy.
- The DDSSY will benefit people residing in the state for 5 and more years.
- Both GMC and DHS medical institutes offer free OPD and primary care to DDSSY members.
- An annual upper limit of ₹15,000 applies to medicines for chronic lifestyle conditions such as Diabetes and Hypertension.
- Deen Dayal Swasthya Seva Yojana (DDSSY) benefits the residents of Goa state irrespective of their financial status.
- Medication for Epilepsy, Multiple Sclerosis and Cerebral Palsy is covered as a part of DDSSY benefits to its beneficiaries.
- The annual instalment of the insurance premium which is Rs. 3,206 per family will be paid by the Government to the insurance company.
Deen Dayal Swasthaya Seva Yojana Features
The features of this scheme are as follows:-
- Deen Dayal Swasthya Seva Yojana (DDSSY) is a health insurance scheme launched by the Goa Government in Goa.
- This scheme has been launched on the Statehood Day which is on 30 May.
- Goa is the first state to have a health insurance scheme which will benefit all residents of the state.
- Any person who is residing in Goa for 5 and more years can enrol into the scheme.
- Under the Deen Dayal Swasthya Seva Yojana, a family of up to 3 members is provided a health insurance cover of Rs. 2.5 Lakh.
- On the other hand, the family who has 4 or more members will be given a health insurance coverage of Rs.4 Lakh.
- The Online Applications for this scheme can be done at any of the 17 DDSSY centres and 13 camps which are listed.
- A concession of 50% of the above registration and Annual Renewal charges shall be considered subject to appropriate documentation, as approved by the Government of Goa.
- This concession will be given to the people who belong to the OBC SC ST category.
- The applicant must complete the given eligibility criteria to apply under this scheme.
The eligibility criteria under Deen Dayal Swasthaya Seva Yojana is as follows:-
- The applicant must be a resident of Goa from the past 5 years or more.
- The applicant must not be an official of the Central or State Government.
The list of some important documents that are required to apply under DDSSY is as follows:-
- Aadhaar card
- Acknowledgement slip of enrolment
- Residence proof issued 5 years back such as passport, voter ID, driving licence, etc.
- Ration card
- Income certificate (for OBC individuals as proof of yearly income below ₹6 lakh)
- Caste certificate issued by either the Deputy Collector or the Directorate of Tribal Welfare for SC/ST applicants
- Certificate of disability for differently-abled individuals.
Process To Apply Online Under Deen Dayal Swasthaya Seva Yojana 2022
The procedure to apply under this scheme is as follows:-
- Firstly visit the Official Website of Goa Online.
- Homepage will appear in front of you.
- Click on the Register option.
- A new page will appear in front of you.
- Enter all the required details.
- Click on the Login option.
- You have to click on the Service Menu option.
- After that click on the All Services option.
- You have to click on the Deen Dayal Swasthaya Seva Yojana option.
- Click on the Renewal option.
- Enter DDSSY Card No. and Search member details.
- Click on the Generate OTP option.
- Enter (*) mandatory fields if it is updated with an update.
- Attach all the required documents.
- Click on the Proceed To Pay option to pay fees.
- After payment, note down the Acknowledgement Number for tracking purposes.
- Communication will be sent to the registered Mobile Number.
The contact information under this scheme is as follows:-
- Helpline No: + 91 9370918481 / 0832-2438844 between 9:45 AM – 5:30 PM