Assam E Rickshaw Scheme:- The Assam Minority Development Board has started the Assam E Rickshaw Scheme for the benefit of economically weak individuals and minority communities including Muslims, Christians, Buddhists, Sikhs, Jains, and Parsis. Through this scheme, eligible candidates will get the benefit of an 80% subsidy on purchasing e-rickshaws for the minority citizens of Assam. In this scheme, unemployed minority citizens of the state will be able to get self-employment by purchasing an e-rickshaw. This scheme aims to provide self-employment opportunities to the minorities in the state of Assam Interested candidates will be provided the benefit of financial assistance for purchasing an e-rickshaw after completing the E-Rickshaw Registration process in 2024 and will also be provided. All the applicants who want to avail the benefit of this scheme are requested to fill out the applicant form before the last date 17th January 2024. Today we will provide you complete information about Assam E Rickshaw Scheme registration 2024 in this article.
Table of Contents
Assam E Rickshaw Scheme Registration 2024
The state Government of AS launched the E Rickshaw Scheme 2024 to financial assistance to help the minority community in the state. Assam Minority Development Board through which free e-rickshaws will be provided to the minorities of the state including Muslims, Christians, Buddhists, Sikhs, Jains, and Parsis of the state. In this scheme, the Assam state Government will provide an 80% subsidy on the purchase of e-rickshaws by members of the minority category. This will be transferred to their bank account. Under this scheme minority citizen of the state will be able to start their employment by getting electric e-rickshaws. Assam E Rickshaw Scheme 2024 will increase the economic condition of the citizen who belongs to the minorities in the state of Assam. The last date to apply for the Assam e-rickshaw Scheme is 17 January 2024. Any citizen who wants to complete the application process must have a voter ID card, passport-size photo, email ID, caste certificate, birth certificate, etc. as a necessary document. To the benefit of the Assam E Rickshaw Scheme 2024, the citizen will have to complete their Assam E Rickshaw Registration which will be complete on the official website of the Assam Minority Development Board at amdb.assamgov.in.
Assam E Rickshaw Scheme 2024 Key Highlight
|E Rickshaw Scheme
|Govt. of Assam
|Minority Development Board of Assam
|All the citizen of Minority Community of the state
|To provided self-employment to unemployment citizens
|Providing 80% subsidy to citizens on purchasing e-rickshaws
|18 to 50 years
|Registration Start Date
|30 December 2023
|Registration Last Date
|31 January 2024
|Mode of registration
Objective of Assam E Rickshaw Scheme Registration 2024
The main objective of minority development board to launch Assam E Rickshaw Schemein the state of Assam is to provide self-employment the minority community citizen. All the financially unstable citizens of the AS state are eligible to apply for this E Rickshaw Scheme 2024. The yojana will provide an 80% subsidy on the purchase of any e-rickshaw in the state of Assam. So that the unemployment rate in the state is reduced and more and more minority citizens of the state can get employment.
Assam E Rickshaw Scheme Features & Benefit
- The scheme is provided an 80% subsidy on the purchase of e-rickshaw in the state of AS.
- Minority citizen of state including Muslim, Christians, Sikhs, Buddhist, Jains and Parsis of the state will get the facility to by free e-rickshaws.
- This E Rickshaw Scheme will create employment opportunities for unemployed citizen for the minority community.
- In this scheme an 80% subsidy will be provided by the government on the purchase of the e-rickshaw by the citizen.
- This will be transfer to their bank account
- By providing employment to the unemployment citizen of the state the economic condition of the citizens of the will improve.
- In four areas of the state will be provided free e-rickshaw facility for self employment.
- The citizen of the can earn money with the help of this e-rickshaw scheme.
E Rickshaw Scheme Registration Last Date 2024
- Registration starting date – 30 December 2023
- Last date of registration – 17 January 2024
E Rickshaw Scheme 2024 for Eligibility Criteria
- The applicant must be permanent resident of Assam
- Only minority communities citizen are eligible to apply for this scheme like, Muslim, Christians, Sikhs, Buddhist, Jains and Parsis.
- Application must be above the age of 18 years.
Require Documents for E Rickshaw Registration 2024
- Aadhar Card
- Resident certificate
- Caste certificate
- Birth certificate
- Voter ID
- Driving license
- Mobile Number
- Bank passbook
- Email ID
- Passport size photo
Process to Registration for Apply E Rickshaw Scheme 2024
Any interested candidate who wants to complete the e-rickshaw registration 2024 process should follow the steps the detailed below and complete apply online for E Rickshaw process successfully.
- Firstly, go to the Official Website of the amdb.assam.gov.in Portal
- On the home page click on the option Application for the UPSC Course and 4 Input/ items distribution for the year 2023-24
- On the new page click on Apply Here option
- And the next page click on the option candidate form fill up
- The applicant can now the E Rickshaw option on the course bar
- Now the registration form will open on your screen fill out the registration form
- Attach the all required documents
- Click on the option submit to complete your process.
Important Instruction to Fill E Rickshaw Form Online
- The Applicant chooses the course which he went to apply for
- Then the applicant must fill out personal details like name, address, and Aadhar Number
- Now the applicant must fill out qualification details
- The application now fill out other details like cast, community, family annual income, etc
- Now the application must attach all the required documents.
Process to Print E Rickshaw Application Form Online
- To print the application form the applicant can go to the official website
- Fill out your application number and your mobile number
- Click on the option reprint.
- Your application form will open on your screen.
- So you can print the application form.
The all unemployment citizens of the state who belong to the minority’s community in the Assam are eligible to apply for this scheme.
Under Assam e-rickshaw scheme the selected candidate an 80% subsidy will be given on e-rickshaw.
The main objective to launch Assam E Rickshaw Schemein the state of Assam is to provide self-employment opportunity to the minority community citizen.
The official website of the Assam E Rickshaw Scheme is https://amdb.assam.gov.in/.