Telangana 2BHK Housing Scheme:- The Government of Telangana launched the “Dignity Housing Scheme” also known as 2BHK Housing Scheme, 2015 to address the housing need of the underprivileged section of society. The project initially ran into several roadblocks, but it eventually gained momentum and is now anticipated to accommodate 5.72 lakh low-income households in the state of 2024. On the official website, 2bhktelangana.gov.in, all applications and registers for the Telangana Double-Bedroom Housing Scheme. Read below to get all information about the Telangana 2BHK Housing Scheme.
Table of Contents
Telangana 2BHK Housing Scheme 2023
The Telangana 2BHK Housing Scheme was launched by the Telangana Government. This Scheme was introduced by K. Chandrasekhar Rao, in October 2015. The state’s homeless low-income families will eventually receive two-bedroom homes through the Government’s two-bedroom housing Program. Each house will have two bedrooms, a living room, a kitchen, and two bathrooms (2 BHK). The center and state Government give subsidy housing to the economically disadvantages section as well. 2.80 lakh homes are being built by the housing department.
The price of a unit under the 2BHK plan is approximately Rs. 5.30 lakhs. The state would be required to contribute Rs. 3.80 lakhs per unit after adjusting for PMAY funding. Telangana hopes to raise Rs. 2,500 crore from the Housing And Urban Development Corporation (Hudco), Rs. 1,365 crore from the PMAY Funding, and Rs 185 crore from state income. The state Government has already invested Rs 6,972 crore in the 2BHK program. the overall development space is 7 lakh square feet.
Telangana 2BHK Housing Scheme Highlight
|Scheme Name||Telangana 2BHK Housing Scheme|
|Initiated by||Government of Telangana|
|Introduced by||K. Chandrasekhar Rao|
|Objective||To offer affordable 2BHK homes to those who meet the requirements.|
Objective of 2BHK Housing Scheme
To provide the underprivileged in the state of Telangana dignity by offering 100% Subsidy accommodation, the govt. created the double-bedroom housing project in October 2015. Under this innovative program, there is no recipient Contribution. The 2BHK house helped shield recipients from debt traps, which were common in rural areas where they completely depend on seasonal conditions for their income.
Services Offered by the Telangana 2BHK Housing Scheme
The two-bedroom, two-bath room, hallway, kitchen, and two lofts for storage would be found in the 430-square-foot carpeted flats. Interior roadways, sewage fittings, and connections for electricity and water are examples of additional amenities.
2BHK Housing Scheme Pricing Unit
The cost of the entire unit is higher because The state Govt. is also considering the development of essential infrastructure (Inclusive of infrastructure). The estimated total cost of the project is Rs. 18,000 crore, of which Rs.3,230 crore has already received approval. It has also been requested that the Center help with infrastructure development. Basic Infrastructure will also be taken care of such as water supply lines, electrical lines, approach and internal roads, drainage and sewerage lines, etc. In addition, the state administration requested that power connections be made available through the Pradhan Mantri Sahaj Bijli Har Ghar Yojana-Saubhagya. Beneficiaries will pay significantly cheaper electricity bills if the center complies.
|S. no||Area||Unit cost with Infrastructure||Unit cost without Infrastructure|
|1||Urban||5.3 lakhs||75,000||6.05 lakhs||53 lakhs|
|2||Rural||5.04 lakhs||1.25 lakhs||6.29 lakhs||5.04 lakhs|
|3||GHMC UP to G+3||7 lakhs||75,000||7.75 lakhs||7 lakhs|
|GHMC C+S+9||7.9 lakhs||75,000||8.65 lakhs||7.9 lakhs|
Eligibility Criteria for Telangana 2BHK Housing Scheme
The eligibility criteria for Telangana 2BHK Housing Scheme are as follows:-
- A current food security card with the names of the beneficiary and their spouse (in the case of a widow, widower, or physically challenged person), as well as a number, is required for the beneficiary family to qualify as a BPL household.
- Families living huts, katcha houses, or rented homes as well as those without a home.
- The Following SC/ST/Minorities caste makeup (of available eligible SC/ST/Minorities) will be used pick beneficiaries in each Assembly Constituency, and the district as a whole will maintain this makeup.
- The residence will be approved in the family’s housewife’s name.
Reservation of the Telangana 2BHK Housing Scheme
These apartments set aside 5% of their total space for handicapped residents. Reservation is also available for additional target group in metropolitan areas- 17% for SC, 6% STs, 12% for minorities and remaining 65% for other. In Rural areas, 43% of housing unit are available to other, 7% are for Designated for minorities, and other 50% are reserved for SC and STs.
2BHK Housing Scheme Construction Pattern in Telangana
- When determining pace for housing developments the District collector must select the best Government lands, if available, that close to the village or Municipality.
- In urban areas home must be constructed in a G + layout. District Collector/Commissioners of the greater Hyderabad Municipal Corporation will consider the availability of land when determining of the floor to add.
- In rural location independent dwelling must have a 125 square yard private plot if the land is restricted; the district collectors may take G+ 1 hours in key gram Panchayats into account.
- Within a two kilometer redius of the mendal headquarter, G.O.Ms. It is acceptable to use revenue (Asst.POT) Dept. 1493 dt1-12-2007.
- In G+ houses, unit must be distributed using lot.
- Family with physical disability (PHCs) must be place on the ground floor.
Design of the Telangana 2BHK Housing Scheme
- Each home will have a plinth area of 560 square feet, two bad room, a hall, a kitchen and two baht room with shared toilets (in rural it includes the area of staircase and in urban, it includes the staircase & common area.
- Two lofts are requiring in every house for storing furniture and other goods.
- The kitchen must have a platform.
- Annexed is a type design for a 2BHK with 560 square feet of space. In rural area, toilet may be founded inside or outside residence.
- District Collectors may use Swatch Bharat or NREGS funding to construct bathroom.
According to official website, stakeholders are eligible for several subsidies. Comments, for example, is offered at a reduced price of Rs. 230 per beg. Basis expenses and seigniorage and send are also exempt. The earnest money deposit was also decreased from 2.5% to 1% additionally, if fly ash is require within 100 kilometer. It is given free of charge. for travel distances of 100 to 300 kilometer. There is a 50% discount available. One year has been to the formally 2 year defect liability period. Even the steel pricing has altered for current project related activity. Money from the Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Act. (MNREGA) and the Swacch Bharat Mission will be utilized to construct toilets as part of the housing scheme.
Application Process for Telangana 2BHK Housing Scheme 2023
To apply for Telangana 2BHK Housing Scheme, the user needs to follow the bellow given steps:-
- Firstly download the Telangana 2BHK housing scheme from the Official website or get the application form the nearby the MeeSeva Center.
- Now, fill in the form with all the required details.
- Also mention the name of the housing program that your family member Previously used require to acquire a home which includes.
- Rajeev Gruha kalpa (RGK).
- Valmiki Ambedkar awas Yojana (VAMBAY).
- Indiramma Urban Permanent Housing (UPH).
- Jawaharlal Nehru National Urban renewal Mission.
- After that, attach all the required document with the application form.
- Passport size Photo.
- Aadhar card.
- Copies of the Ration card.
- Food Security card.
- BPL Ration card.
- ASARA Pension card.
- Finally submit the application form to your nearest MeeSewa Facility or the district’s gram Sabha.
Procedure to Track the Application Status of the Telangana 2BHK Housing Scheme
To the track application status of the Telangana 2BHK housing scheme, the user need to follow the below given steps:-
- Firstly visit the official website of the 2BHK housing scheme.
- The home page will be display on the Screen.
- Click on the Beneficiary Search Option.
- A New page will be open on the on the screen.
- Now, enter the Beneficiary ID and click on the search Button.
- Select the district, Mandal, Village, and Castes and click on the Go Button.
If you have any additional question about the Telangana 2HBK Housing Scheme Please feel free to contact at the following information:-
- Contact Number – 040-23225018
- Email ID – email@example.com