Mukhya Mantri Mahila Udyamita Abhiyan:- The Assam Government has launched many types of schemes for the women of the state. The recently Assam Chief Minister Himanta Biswa Shrama on Tuesday announced the Mukhyamantri Mahila Udyamita Abhiyan aimed to help self-help group Women. This Abhiyan is also known as the “Lakhpati Baideo Scheme” In this scheme those women who meet eligibility conditions will get a financial amount of Rs. 35000 through three Installments to become MMUA. Read the article below to learn more about the Lakhpati Baideo Scheme.
Table of Contents
Assam Mukhyamantri Mahila Udyamita Abhiyan 2024
The Assam Govt. has launched the MMUA. Which full form is Assam Mukhyamantri Mahila Udyamita Abhiyan. In this Programme Assam governments provide to the financial help for women of the self help group (SHGs) for start their new business in rural areas. Lakhpati Baideo Scheme which the state Government unveiled on Thursday enables 40 lakh members of SHGs to become micro-entrepreneurs in rural area. Those are eligible under this scheme will get Rs. 35000 from the Assam Government and as a bank loan. The amount will be providing directly to the bank Account of the beneficiaries. The Assam Chief Minister unveiled the initiative highlighting the objective of providing women worker with the opportunity to attain a yearly salary of Rs. 1 Lakh through this scheme.
Assam Lakhpati Baideo Scheme in Highlight
|Name of Scheme
|Assam Mukhyamantri Mahila Udyamita Abhiyan
|CM Himanta Biswa Shrama
|11 January 2024
|Second Name of scheme
|Lakhpati Baideo Scheme
|Women of the state
|Financial Assistance Provided
|Number of Beneficiaries
|Process to Apply
Objective of Lakhpati Baideo Scheme 2024
The Assam Government has launched the initiative of the main objective of Mukhyamantri Mahila Udyamita Abhiyan. The state Government wants to make every self help group’s women as a Lakhpati. That’s way to start this programme. The Assam Govt. will provide 35000 financial help to 40 lakh women to start the self business in rural areas. The Government proudly unveiled the new program which will help 40 lakh women and the Govt. hopes it will fulfil the Prime Minister’s vision of building 2 crore Lakhpati didi’s.
Mukhyamantri Mahila Udyamita Abhiyan features & benefits
- The Assam Chief Minister Himanta Biswa Shrama has launches MMUA.
- This Abhiyan will provide to financial assistance of the self help group women.
- Implemented at an estimated cost of Rs. 4,000 crore.
- The Government will provide each SHG Worker with Rs. 10,000 in first year.
- The eligible beneficiaries will get Rs. 35,000 through 3 installments.
- And the next year they will get 12,500 from the Government as a second installment.
- To receive the amount the beneficiaries must submit a business plan.
- The amount will be providing directly to the bank Account of the beneficiary
- Remember that applicants have to repay the loan amount of the bank
- Additionally, the welfare Abhiyan will be a component of Assam population control initiatives
Lakhpati Baideo Scheme 2024 for Eligibility Criteria
- The applicant must have permanent resident state of Assam.
- Applicant age is more than 18 year.
- Beneficiaries in the schedule castes and schedule tribes should not have more than 4 children.
- While those in the general and OBC categories should not have more 3 children.
- The girl child‘s self help group member must enroll her in school, if she is too young, she must sign a pledge to do so.
- Applicant must have to submit a proper business plan attached with Lakhpati Baideo Scheme application Form.
- Application who participate Amrit Brikshya Andolan is eligible to avail the grant under the Lakhpati Baideo Scheme.
Lakhpati Baideo Scheme Requirement Documents for Application
- Aadhar card
- Pan card
- Domicile Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Business Plan Document
- Bank Account Details
- Child proof
- Mobile number
- Passport size Photo
Mukhyamantri Mahila Udyamita Abhiyan for Process Implementation
Applicant must submit a through business plan endorsed by the government to be eligible for the grant. The Government has underlined the benefit of the scheme, which included an initial payment of Rs. 10,000 each qualified member in the first year of the initiative. After that, beneficiaries will receive Rs. 25,000 over the following two year with Rs. 12,500 coming from the Govt. and the remaining amount coming from bank.
Mukhyamantri Mahila Udyamita Abhiyan 2024 for Application Process
The Precaution has to follow the given application process to apply for the scheme
- Visit the nearest panchayat office.
- You have to tell the officer about the Mukhyamantri Mahila Udyamita Abhiyan form
- Now you have to fill all the details in the application form.
- You have to attach two sankalp patra which are ensure child eligible and proof that shows girl child in school. (No Photocopies will be accepted)
- Now you have to submit the Mukhyamantri Mahila Udyamita Abhiyan form the panchayat office.
Check District wise Beneficiaries List
Assam Government published beneficiaries list under the scheme. In this list they informed that how many beneficiaries will be eligible from the any districts.
The Assam Chief Minister Himanta Biswa Shrama launched the Mukhya Mantri Mahila Udyamita Abhiyan.
The second name of MMUA is the Lakhpati Baideo Scheme.
The Lakhpati Baideo Scheme plan by the Assam Government is a significant step toward empowering women members of self-help groups. The goal of this project is to give women entrepreneurs between Rs. 35,000 and Rs. 40 Lakh in financial support.