Employment Exchange Apply Online & Registration Form | Benefits & Features | Employment Exchange View Covered States | Registration & Login Portal | View Online Status & All Details |
The Government of India has launched the Employment Exchange so that unemployed citizens will be able to acquire jobs after getting enrolled under this service. The rate of employment will get boosted. The applicant must have some experience and skills required for any kind of vacant post.
Through this article you will get all the information regarding the Employment Exchange 2022 such as Objectives, Eligibility criteria, benefits, features and important documents, etc. beside that, we will bring up to date with the step-by-step application procedures for applying online under service.
Employment Exchange 2022
To reduce the unemployment rate of the country, the Central Government has launched the Employment Exchange so that the citizens will be able to get some job services for sustaining their basic livelihood. The Department of Employment Exchange will delegate the task of carrying out the services of the employment exchange.
Students and beneficiaries who want to get jobs or employment services provided by the government can apply online under thos service for the exploration of employment and skill development. Citizens will be given jobs in both the private and as well as in public sectors. The government will also provide them with training and skill development activities.
Employment Exchange 2023 Highlights
The highlights of this service are as follows:-
|Name Of The Service||Employment Exchange|
|Launched By||Department of Employment Exchange|
|Launched under||Central Government|
|Delegated Ministry||Ministry of Electronics & Information Technology|
|Allocated Portal||Employment Exchange Portal|
|Objective||To provide jobs to the unemployed citizens|
|Benefit||The unemployed people will get jobs|
|Applicable To||Citizens of India|
|Beneficiaries||Beneficiary above the age of 18 years|
|Mode Of Transfer||DBT (Direct Benefit Transfer)|
|Form of Benefit||Enlargement of Employment Services|
|Hosting Site||National Information Center (NIC)|
|Delegated States||Andhra Pradesh|
Jammu & Kashmir
|Offered Services||Training Services|
Skill Development Services
|Sectors Delegated||Private Sector |
|Mode of application||Online or Offline|
Employment Exchange Objectives
The main objective of launching the Employment Exchange is to provide employment and job services to unemployed citizens so that they will be able to acquire jobs for sustaining their basic livelihood. This will also try to resolve the problems of unemployed people who suffer a lot due to poverty issues.
Another objective of launching the Employment Exchange is to reduce the unemployment rate and increase the employment rate of our country so that India country will rank above in comparison to other countries in terms of per capita income. The beneficiary will need to make or create a login ID in the Employment Exchange.
List of Offered Services
The lists of offered services are as follows:-
- Training Services
- Counselling Services
- Procurement Services
- Skill Development Services
Category of Beneficiary
The government has also kept some limitations on the category of beneficiaries who will be considered eligible for getting a job or post provided by the government to them based on the category to which they belong. The beneficiary or applicant must be an unemployed citizen. An illiterate person will also be considered eligible.
List of Covered States
The lists of covered states under this service are as follows:-
|Haryana||Himachal Pradesh||Jammu & Kashmir||Jharkhand|
Reduction of Unemployment Rate
This initiative will reduce the unemployment rate and will also help the citizens to get competitive jobs and posts provided by the government to them while carrying out the basic needs of their livelihood. The employment rate of the country will improve. There will be a reduction in the unemployment rate.
Employment Exchange 2023 Benefits
The benefits of this service are as follows:-
- The unemployed people or citizens will be able to get some job services provided by the government to them.
- Employment Exchange will reduce the unemployment rate.
- There will be an enlargement of the employment rate.
- The citizens will be able to secure their employment rights.
- Various services will be offered to the beneficiary.
- Training and skill development programs will soon be organized.
- There will be an exploration of employment and career services.
- There are around 28 states which have been covered for providing employment services to its citizens.
- Applicants can adopt any kind of method for getting registration under this service.
- Citizens will be able to get stand on their own feet.
Employment Exchange Features
The features of this service are as follows:-
- The Department of Employment Exchange has launched the Employment Exchange.
- This service has been launched after getting approval or consent from the central government.
- This will emphasize providing employment or job services to unemployed people or citizens.
- Beneficiaries who are unemployed or uneducated will be offered jobs to join.
- Jobs will be offered both in the private as well as in public sector.
- Around 28 states will be entrusted with the task of carrying out employment exchange services for their citizens.
- The Employment Exchange Portal has been designed and developed by the government for the registration process.
- Both offline and online modes of application will be accepted by the government for registration under the Employment Exchange.
- The citizens will need to keep researching regarding the official website as per the state in which they reside.
- For getting more information, visit the official website.
For applying under this service, the applicant must possess the following criteria mentioned below:-
- The applicant must be an Indian Citizen.
- The applicant must belong to those states that have been listed under this service.
- The applicant must be an unemployed citizen.
- An illiterate person will also be considered eligible to apply.
Some of the important documents required to apply for this service as per given below:-
- Aadhar Card
- Birth Certificate
- Voter Id Card
- PAN Card
- Experience Certificate
- Residence Certificate
- Latest Passport Size Photograph
- Caste Certificate if any
- Educational Certificates
- Parent’s Job Certificates
- Ration Card
Process To Apply Online Under Employment Exchange
The applicants will need to click on the mentioned below link for applying online under this service:-
|Andhra Pradesh||Click Here|
|Himachal Pradesh||Click Here|
|Jammu & Kashmir||Click Here|
|Madhya Pradesh||Click Here|
|Tamil Nadu||Click Here|
|West Bengal||Click Here|