Assam Amrit Brikshya Andolan:- The government of Assam keeps on launching many schemes for its residents. Assam Chief Minister Shri Hemanta Biswa Sharma started Amrit Brikshya Andolan with an aim to plant 1 million trees in the state. This scheme was launched to make the state green. The announcement about the scheme was made on 8th June 2023. With the help of the scheme, the state government wants to motivate the people of the state to grow trees. The whole Assam state will be taking part in this plan. The Assam government decided to give Rs 100 for each plant at the time of planting.
Table of Contents
Assam Amrit Brikshya Andolan 2023
According to the Amrit Brikshya Andolan Yojana, the government decided to plant about 1 crore saplings in only two hours on 17 September. After completing this task, Assam will become the first state in the Nation that took this initiative. This is a good move for the state government to support the environment. The individual will get Rs.100 in their bank account after they will upload geotagged sample-taking photo. The state government also decided to give an additional 200 Rs in the 3rd Year for the Survival of the Plant. According to the scheme, the free sample will be given by the forest department. Under the plan, Self Help Group Members, ASHA workers, supervisors, Police, Educational institutes, and Anganwadi workers, will do the commercial tree planting. To take benefit of the scheme, it is necessary to do registrations online on the Wave Portal.
17th Sept Update:– On PM Modi”s birthday Assam plants 1 crore saplings
Assam Amrit Brikshya Andolan 2023 Overview
|Name of the Article||Assam Amrit Brikshya Andolan 2023|
|Launched by||CM Himanta Biswa Sarma|
|Launched On||17th September|
|Initiative by||Government of Assam|
|Aim||To provide financial help for planting saplings and taking care of them.|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Financial help||Rs.300 per plant|
|Beneficiary||People of the state|
|Goal of plantation||Around 1 crore|
|Help line number||0361-2724222 |
অমৃত বৃক্ষ্য আন্দোলন Objective
The main objective of the Assam government to take this kind of initiative is to plant more trees in the state. Through this scheme, the state government wants people to motivate to plant trees and go green.
Assam Amrit Brikshya Andolan Benefits
- The scheme of the Assam government will help to stop the effects of global warming.
- This is one of the major steps to preserving and conserving the environment.
- Yojana will help in providing a healthy and green environment in the state.
- Through this Amrit Brikshya Andolan, the government wants to make people aware of the importance of tree plantation.
- With the help of this move, the residents of the state are motivated to save the environment and to avoid cutting down trees.
- This plantation drive will increase the forest cover and make Assam greener and Eco friendly.
- With the help of the scheme, the Assam government wants to plant samples as well as to maintain them.
- The best part is that the scheme will be implemented in the entire state.
Amrit Brikshya Andolan Eligibility Criteria
- It is necessary for an individual to be from the Assam state.
- It should be kept in mind that the bank account of the individual should be linked to the Aadhaar.
- The entire state’s population can take part in this initiative.
- Don’t forget to provide geotagged photos to get financial help.
Assam Amrit Brikshya Andolan Beneficiary List
- Anganwadi Workers
- SHGs Members
- Tea Garden Workers
- Village Defence Party
- Any Individuals
- Any Institutions
- ASHA Workers
Types of Plant Seedlings under Amrit Brikshya Andolan
- Ghora Neem
Amrit Brikshya Andolan Required Documents
- Photo ID Card
- Details of Bank Details
- Residential Certificate
- Active Mobile Number
Procedure of Online Registration of Assam Amrit Brikshya Andolan 2023
- You will reach on the home page of the website.
- Click on the registration option on the home page.
- Then choose category from the options available on the screen such as SHGs, Individual etc.
- Then you will see the registration form on the screen.
- After that enter all the asked details like Name, Location, Age, Gender, Address etc.
- Then provide bank account details and upload a single photo ID Proof.
- Next you have to enter OTP received in your mobile and enter captcha code in the space given.
- Finally, click on the submit option on the screen.
Steps to Take Amrit Brikshya Andolan Pledge
- Firstly,visitOfficial Website of Amrit Brikshya Andolan Registration.
- You will reach on the home page of the website.
- Then click on the Take Pledge Option on the home page.
- Then you will see anew page on the screen.
- After that Amrit Brikshya Andolan Registration 2023 Page will Open on the screen.
- Now you have to enter Full Name, Select Gender, Date of Birth, Mobile Number, PIN Code, and Select District.
- At last, click on the Take Pledge Option.
The Assam Amrit Brikshya Andolan is an initiative of the Assam government to plant trees in the state.
The trees plantation will be done on September 17 in the state of Assam.