Mukhya Mantri Atmanirbhar Asom Scheme:- Assam government always put efforts for the welfare of the people. Recently, Assam’s chief minister, Dr. Himanta Biswa Sarma come up with a new scheme called as the Mukhya Mantri Atmanirbhar Asom program. The scheme was launched on September 20, 2023 at the Cabinet meeting. Under the scheme, the state government decided to provide skill training programs to the individual who wants to begin their own businesses in the state. This skill enhancement opportunity will help maximum people of the state.
Table of Contents
Mukhya Mantri Atmanirbhar Asom Scheme 2023
Under the Mukhya Mantri Atmanirbhar Asom Scheme, the Assam government will provide employment opportunities to the jobless youth of the state. Interested people will be able to apply for the scheme from on September 23, 2023, and the last date for the online application is October 31, 2023. People will be helped by providing them loans so that they can start their own work or business. The scheme will prove beneficial for people who do not have the proper funds to start their own business.
Mukhya Mantri Atmanirbhar Asom Scheme Overview
|Name of Article||Mukhya Mantri Atmanirbhar Asom Scheme|
|Initiated By||Government of Assam|
|Aim||To Provide Financial Assistance|
|Beneficiary||People the state|
|Financial year||2023-2024 and 2024-2025|
|Loan amount||Rs.2,00,000 /-|
|Benefit||Rupees 10,000 stipend in training period|
|Repayment||After 5 years|
|Starting Date||23rd September 2023|
|Last Date||31 October 2023|
|Website||Will be updated soon.|
Mukhya Mantri Atmanirbhar Asom Scheme Objective
The main aim of the Assam government in launching the Mukhya Mantri Atmanirbhar Asom Scheme is to help and support people who don’t get a chance to begin their own businesses. To take benefit of the scheme, it is necessary to be from Assam state. Under this scheme, the interested individuals will be selected and after that, they will receive skill enhancement and training. Through this scheme, the state government wants to reduce unemployment.
Mukhya Mantri Atmanirbhar Asom Scheme Benefits
- With these efforts, the Assam government wants to increase employment.
- Through the (MMAA) Scheme, financial assistance will be given to the eligible beneficiaries.
- According to the scheme, the eligible beneficiaries will be get interest-free loans that can be repaid after five years.
- After the completion of the training, 10000 will be given as a stipend.
- Under the Scheme, the financial assistance will be given 2 lakh qualified and eligible applicants during the following two years.
- In the first phase, one lakh people will be covered in the fiscal year 2023-2024.
- In the second phase, one lakh people will receive benefits in the fiscal year 2024-2025.
- After the successful implementation of the scheme, the overall growth and development will be witnessed in the state.
- Aadhar Card
- PAN Card
- Business Entity Name
- Services Offered in Business.
- Business Details and Papers.
- Address of Business
Mukhya Mantri Atmanirbhar Asom Scheme Eligibility Criteria
- It is necessary that individuals should be from Assam state.
- The minimum age should be 18 years and the maximum age must be 45 years.
- Keep in mind that the individual should be 10th pass.
- Interested individuals should have some required skills and knowledge.
- No one in the family should be in government service. If any member in the applicant’s family receives a pension, then that applicant cannot take part in the program.
- People who come from the BPL category are allowed to apply for the scheme.
- Only one member in the family is eligible for this Scheme.
- It is must that an individual should have done registration with the Employment Exchange before 1st April 2023.
Mukhya Mantri Atmanirbhar Asom Scheme Selection Process
- Individual who will be selected will be given one month training in the selected Educational Institute. With the help of the training, the entrepreneurship, management, and accounting skills of the beneficiaries will improve.
- As per the eligibility criteria decided by the organization, the selection for the training will be done.
- The selection can also be done according to the interest of the individual in a business.
Process of Registration for Do Mukhya Mantri Atmanirbhar Asom
- At first, you have to visit the official website of the scheme.
- You will land on the home page of the website.
- Then you will see the activated link to apply for this scheme on the home page.
- After that you have to click on the activated link.
- Then the application form will appear in front of you.
- Now you have to fillthe application form by entering all asked information.
- After that you have to upload all of the documents.
- Now verify the information that entered in the application form.
- At last, click on the submit option on the screen.
To know more about this Scheme, an individual can contact on the mentioned below details-:
All India Number(s): 0361-2237039
Assam government took initiative to launch Atmanirbhar Asom Scheme.
Resident of Assam state and who has interest in business can take benefit of Atmanirbhar Asom Scheme.