Apna Chandrayaan Portal:- A web with activity-based support materials for the school students on mission Chandrayaan-3 developed by NCERT under the auspices of the Department of School Education & Literacy (DoSEL), Ministry of Education, was launched today in New Delhi by the Union Minister for Education and Skill Development & Entrepreneurship Shri Dharmendra Pradhan. Additionally, 10 modules on Chandrayaan-3 that provide a thorough analysis of all of its dimensions were also published, including the scientific, technological, and social aspects as well as the psychological journey and sense of teamwork of the scientists participating. Read the below article for all the information about the Apna Chandrayaan Portal.
Table of Contents
Apna Chandrayaan Portal
After the Chandrayaan-3 space project was successfully launched, the education Minister decided to develop the portal and courses related to it. The Government will begin unique Chandrayaan course modules and introduce the educational website Apna Chandrayaan. The Ministry has instructed all higher education institutions to advertise the portal and the unique course modules to both students and teachers. All students are encouraged to enroll in these specialized courses, according to requests made to educational institutions.
Apna Chandrayaan Portal Key Highlight
|Article||Apna Chandrayaan Portal|
|Launched By||Union Minister for Education and Skill Development & Entrepreneurship Shri Dharmendra Pradhan|
|Department||Department of School Education & Literacy (DoSEL)|
|Objective||To provide activity-based support materials for School student on Mission Chandrayaan-3|
Objective of Apna Chandrayaan Portal
The Government started Apna ChandrayaanProgramme to instill a scientific mindset among school Children. The activity-based support materials and specific Chandrayaan-3 Portal modules are meant to foster in students in scientific mindset a sense of curiosity the ability to solve problems, and creativity.
Apna Chandrayaan Portal Features
Following are the features of the Apna Chandrayaan Portal
- A website gateway contains activity-based teaching resources, such as coloring books, online tests, and jigsaw puzzles on India’s Chandrayaan Mission.
- The NCERT created these activities-based educational resources for students.
- Chandrayaan-3 launched up to 10 specialized modules in order to provide a thorough picture of the moon mission’s numerous facets, including the scientific, technological, and social ones.
- The program launched today was attended by Dr Sreedhara Panicker Somanath, the chairmen of ISRO and secretary of the Department of Space.
Apna Chandrayaan Portal Benefits
- The Success of Chandrayaan 3 is one of the most notable accomplishments of the 21st century that has most motivated the nation of youth.
- The web Portal APP is developed to improve accessibility and encourage students to learn on their own.
- Chandrayaan-3 has given pupils a sense of confidence and inspired them to grasp technology, which will aid in the development of their scientific temperament.
- Chandrayaan-3 further showcases Atmanirbhar Bharat’s power.
- The Chandrayaan-3 Mission was successfully completed by India using its own technologies. Pupils are suggesting attending the Gaganyaan premiere on October 21, 2023 at 8:00 am.
Activities Available on Apna Chandrayaan Portal
A variety of coloring books online tests, jigsaw puzzles, picture builders and motivational stories in the shape of graphic novels about Chandrayaan-3 are available on the website that was just released. Colouring pages dot to dot exercises, Colour coding with instruction, and other activities have been created for the Foundational and preparatory levels to help pupils improve their observation and awareness. For the Preparatory, Middle, and Secondary levels, there will be interactive online tests with an explanation of the correct answer. All participants scoring over 70% will receive a digital certificate and the first 1000 winners will receive kid-friendly books. For the foundational, Preparatory, Middle, and Secondary levels, puzzles and picture builders have also been created. Additionally, there will be graphic novels with motivational stories.
Process to Register on the Apna Chandrayaan Portal
- Visit the Official Website on the Portal
- The home page of the website will appear on the screen
- Now from the home page go to the login form and enter the email address and Password
- If you are not already registered then click on the Create account option.
- A new page will appear
- Enter the details in the application form.
- Now click on the register option.