Antriksh Jigyasa:- Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) is a space agency of the government of India. The ISRO which was founded on 15 August 1969 has been given the responsibility for the planning, execution, and management of space research activities in India. The organization keeps on launching many schemes and projects for students who are interested in space research and projects. The projects for students include self-hosted Courses and many quizzes about Space Research. The Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) started a project named Antriksh Jigyasa with the aim to provide information and knowledge related to Indian Space Research to Students.
Table of Contents
Antriksh Jigyasa Program
It is a platform that is designed for the students so that they can display their Imagination and Creativity in Astronomy, Astrophysics, and Space. Under this project, students will be able to submit Photography, Sketches, and Painting about space. With the help of this project, individuals can participate in courses offered by the ISRO. The organization will also give certificates for the courses. Antriksh Jigyasa will be providing its virtual learning platform. The virtual learning platform called Shiksha Gagan will be offering many online courses to interested students. The courses will be conducted on Space, Science, and technology.
Antriksh Jigyasa Overview
|Name of the article||Antriksh Jigyasa|
|Category||Education related schemes|
ISRO Antriksh Jigyasa Objectives
The main objective is to provide students an understanding of space, and technology. It will developstudents’ interest in space, science and technology. Students will be able to know about the latest information related to space.
Antriksh Jigyasa Portal Benefits
- It will provide E-Learning dataabout Space Science, Technology, and Application to the learners.
- Students will be able to upload Paintings, Sketches, and Pictures on the Antriksh Jigyasa Portal.
- Learners and students will get information and knowledge by Shiksha Gagan course.
- It will motivate students to pursue career space, science and technology.
- With the help of the Antriksh Navachar, interested students can give and submit new ideas and thoughts regarding Space Technology.
- Learners will be able to show their Imagination and Creativity on Astronomy, Astrophysics, and Space.
- It will encourage students to take part in the space related activities and competitions.
ISRO Shiksha Gagan
ISRO Shiksha Gagan is a virtual learning platform started by the ISRO. It offersself-paced online courses to students andlearners related to Space Science and technology. The platform allows the students to do registration and login to the ISRO E-CLASS Learning management system (LMS). After doing registration and login, they will be able to accesse- learning content and study materials. It is necessary for the students to follow guidelines of the course. After completing the course within the given time, the ISRO will give certificates to the students.
Steps to Register for Antriksh Jigyasa Program
- Firstly, you have to go to the official Website the of Antriksh Jigyasa, https://jigyasa.iirs.gov.in/
- You will land on the home page of the website.
- Then you have to Click Here option to Register Online.
- Now you have to enter your Name, E-mail, and Mobile Number
- After that you have to make your Password, select your Country, State and select your Profession.
- Now click on Register optionon the screen.
- After that you will be registered for the next 3 months.
- Enter email address and Password to Login to your account.