AP Ration Card Status Check:-Today in this article we are going to discuss about the Andhra Pradesh Ration Card Status Check. As we all know our Indian Government has started Ration Card scheme. In which poor people get food at subsidized price. The Andhra Pradesh government has released new ration card district-wise list. In this list resident of AP can check the Ration Card statues.
In today’s article, we will tell you about all the details about AP Ration Card Status Check, key highlights of AP Ration Card Status Checkits objective, eligibility criteria to apply, documents required and procedure to apply. So read this full article carefully and comments below if you have any doubt we will try to solve it as soon as possible.
Table of Contents
About AP Ration Card Status Check
Ration card is an official document that is issued by the state government of each state to its citizen that are incapable of buying food items (wheat, rice, cereals, fuel etc.) at market price. Through the ration card, the government will provide food items to them at subsidized price. This Ration card can also be used as identification proof while apply for PAN card, driving license, income certificate, residential certificate etc. The Department of Food, Civil Supplies & Consumer Affairs, Andhra Pradesh provides ration card to the people of Andhra Pradesh.
Ration Card Status Check Andhra Pradesh Key Highlights
|Name||AP Ration Card Status Check|
|Launched by||Andhra Pradesh state Government|
|Category||Meghalaya Government Schemes|
|Department||Department of Food Civil Supplies and consumers affairs department|
|Beneficiaries||Poor people of Andhra Pradesh|
|Objective||To provide food item at discounted price|
Andhra Pradesh Ration Card Status Check Objective
The main objective of AP ration card is to provide food item such as rice, wheat and fuel at discounted price to the poor people so that they can also eat like normal people.The government has introduced AP Ration Card List, so that candidates who apply for new ration card can see their ration card status at the official websites.
Ration Card Status Check Features And Benefits
- Ration card is an official document that is issued by the state government of each state to its citizen that are incapable of buying food items (wheat, rice, cereals, fuel etc.) at market price.
- Through the ration card, the government will provide food items to them at subsidized price.
- This Ration card can also be used as identification proof while apply for PAN card, driving license, income certificate, residential certificate etc.
- The Department of Food, Civil Supplies & Consumer Affairs, Andhra Pradesh provides ration card to the people of Andhra Pradesh.
- The government has introduced AP Ration Card List, so that candidates who apply for new ration card can see their ration card status at the official websites.
AP Ration Card Alternative AP Rice Card
The government of Andhra Pradesh has started new Rice Card. Because Department of Consumer Affairs Food and civil supplies Andhra Pradesh Public Distribution system has noticed that approximately 18 lakh beneficiaries were found fraud. The citizens will get new YSR Rice card after they have identify as beneficiary by the volunteers doing door-to-door survey.In this process, the Andhra Pradesh Government will Replace approximately 1, 29,00,000 ration cards with new rice card.
BENEFIT PROVIDED TO DIFFERENT TYPE OF SIKKIM RATION CARD HOLDER
|Commodity||Distributed per month||Price for Consumers (Per kg)|
|Rice to Antyodaya Anna Yojana||35 kg per card||Rs.1.00/-|
|Rice to Annapurna card||10 kg per cards||Nil|
|Rice to priority/ white cards||5 kg per unit in ration card||Nil|
|Wheat Atta||1 kg per BPL card||Rs.16.50/-|
|Sugar||1 kg per AAY card||Rs.13.50/-|
|½ kg per ANP & WAP/PHH card||10.00/- (1/2 kg)|
|Red gram dal||2 kg per BPL card||Rs.40.00/-|
|D.F salt||1 kg||12.00/-|
|Ragi (Millet) (ATP and CTR districts)||Up to 3 kg per card (in lieu of rice)||Rs.1.00/-|
|Jowar||Up to 2 kg per card (in lieu of rice)||Rs.1.00/-|
Eligibility Criteria For Andhra Pradesh Ration Card
- Person should not have any other ration card while applying for Andhra Pradesh ration card.
- Person should be resident of Andhra Pradesh state.
- Person applying for ration card should be economically weak.
- Age of the applicant should be more than 18 years.
- 4 wheeler should not be own by any member of the applicants.
- Applicant family member should not be taxpayers.
- The annual family income of applicant must be less than 10,000 per month for rural area.
- The annual family income of applicant must be less than 12,000 per month for urban area.
- Government employees and pensioners are not eligible for this. But sanitary workers can apply for this.
- The total land own by the applicant family should be less than 3 acres of wetland or 10 acres of dry land or 10 acres of both wet and dry land together.
- Applicant monthly electricity consumption should be less than 300 units.
- In urban areas family who owns no property or less than 750 sft built-up area.
- Aadhar card
- Domicile certificate
- Bank passbook
- Income certificate
- Mobile number
- Passport size photograph
Procedure To Search AP Ration Card List
Firstly, you have to visit the official website.
On homepage click on district name option.
After this a list will open.
Now select the name of your mandal. A new list will open.
In this list you can check the district wise- rice card beneficiary with the name of secretariat.
Procedure To Check AP Ration Card Status
- Firstly, you have to visit the official website.
- On homepage click on Public Reports option.
- After this click on Ration Card status 2023 option.
- Now enter the ration card number or Aadhar Card number.
- Click on submit button.
- After this the status of the ration card will open on your screen.
Procedure To Apply For Andhra Pradesh ration card Or Rice Card
To apply for Meghalaya ration card the candidate is requested to follow the written below steps –
- Firstly, the user has to visit the official website.
- On homepage click on New Ration card option.
- The new ration card application form will appear.
- Download the application form and take the print-out of it.
- After taking out the print of the form fill all the required details asked in the form.
- Now, attach all the required document along with the form.
- Submit the application form to the concerned government office.
- You will get a receipt after successful submission of the form application form.
- After successful verification, you will get your ration card from the department in charge
Frequently Asked Questions About AP Ration Card Status Check
Ans 1 – The government of Andhra Pradesh state has launched Ration card Scheme.
Ans 2 – Poor people of Andhra Pradesh state.
Ans 3 – The main objective of AP ration card is to provide food item such as rice, wheat and fuel at discounted price to the poor people