Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme Apply Online | YSR Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme Application Form | Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme Login | Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme Status |
As you all know, our country is a developing country. There is a lack of employment in our country, due to which many people are unemployed and wander from rate to door for bread, due to which they are neither able to provide good food to their family nor give good education to their children. Keeping all these facts in mind, our Government of India runs many schemes, out of which we will tell you about the scheme today, its name is Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme 2023 today in this article we will tell you everything about this scheme including objective eligibility criteria and important documents. If you want to know everything about this scheme you have to read our article from the top to the end.
Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme 2023
This scheme has been started by the Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh Mr. Jagan Mohan Reddy Reddy. This scheme has been started for those children who are unable to complete their studies due to the financial condition of their family. Through this scheme, financial funds will be given to those children, through which they will be able to do their studies well and our country will develop. The literacy rate will increase in our country and our country will get a better future because our youth is the future of our country. This scheme is a boon for the youth who want to study, but their financial condition prevents them from doing so.
- Only then the interested applicants must visit the official website and those who are interested can apply.
- With the help of this scheme, the financial help to the children will be provided for their further studies.
Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme Details
Here are the details about this scheme:-
|Name of the scheme||Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme|
|Launch by||Andhra Pradesh Government|
|Benefits||The beneficiaries will get cost-free education|
|Objectives||To provide scholarships to the students|
|Beneficiaries||Students of the state|
|Scholarship Amount||Rs.20,000/- per month|
|Eligibility Criteria||The annual income of the family should be 2.50 lakh|
Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme Objectives
The main objective of this scheme is to provide financial services to those students who are not studying because of their financial condition. As everyone knows, coronavirus has broken the financial structure of a country. Many of the people lost their jobs and became unemployed due to this they face many financial troubles. As they could not even have enough money to eat that caused their children to lose their education keeping an eye on the government of Andhra Pradesh launch Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme. This scheme is providing financial help to the students. With the help of this scheme, the students can complete their studies without facing any financial hurdles and without making a burden on their families.
- This scheme is just very helpful for the students.
- The main objective of launching this scheme is to encourage the students of the state education.
Vidya Deevena Scheme Second Installment
The respected Chief Minister of YSR Jagan Mohan Reddy has transferred the second installment under this scheme on Thursday 29 July 2021. The CM has transferred Rs. 693.81 into the bank accounts of 10.97 Lakhs beneficiaries. The government has incurred Rs. 5573 crores over the schemes 2019 in order to provide better career opportunities to the students of the state. With the help of this scheme each and every eligible student will be able to pursue higher education.
Around 96,403 Students Of Visakhapatnam Got Benefit
The district collector Mr. A. Mallikarjuna has provided this news that 96,403 students of Visakhapatnam district have been benefited from this scheme on the release of the second installment of the Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme. The government has released rupees 50 6.96 crores to the account of the applicant’s mothers. The number of students getting the second installment is 96,403. After this programme the collector has highlighted the fact that the state government will bear the cost of education of every poor student so that Every poor student can get the opportunity to get higher education.
Jagananna Vidya Deevena Release of First Installment
The chief minister of Andhra Pradesh Mr. Jagan Mohan Reddy has released the first installment of Jaganna Vidya Deevena Yojana on 19th April 2021 the government has released rupees 671.25 crores in the first installment. This amount will be directly deposited into the bank account of the applicant’s mother. Under this scheme total of 10. 88 lakh beneficiaries have been selected by the government of Andhra Pradesh. The services of the scheme will be provided in four installments; the four-star men will be given according to the dates that have been decided by the government in the 4 installments; the first installment has been released on 19 April 2021.
- Under this scheme the government has promised to give a total fee waiver to the students of Andhra Pradesh.
- But only to those who are applying and wants to take the advantage of this scheme
YSR Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme Payment Status
Here is the procedure to check your payment status:-
- Firstly visit your related Bank branch
- Be sure that this bank should have the account which is attached with Jagan Anna Vidya deevena Yojana
- Fill up application form
- Check your payment status
Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme Implementation
An announcement has been made by the chief minister of Andhra Pradesh Mr. Jagan Mohan Reddy and he said in the statement that the implementation of the Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme will begin on 28 April 2020. This scheme will give a full fee waiver to the students of the state. Around 14 lakh students will get the benefit of this scheme. The chief minister has sanctioned a number of rupees 4000 crores for this scheme. With the previous amount of 1880 crores, the amount of the scholarship will be directly deposited in the bank of the applicant’s mother. The applicant’s mother should have a specific bank account and it should be running.
- It should not be closed as the money would return if the account is not working.
- So the applicant should be careful about this fact so that he or she can take advantage of this scheme easily.
Jagananna Vidya Deevena List of Courses Covered
Here is the list of some courses that are available under this scheme:-
- And Other Degree/ PG Courses
Incentives In The Scheme
Here is the information about the incentives in the scheme:-
- Tuition fee plus hostel fee for the students who are pursuing the following courses-
- Engineering etc.
- The students will give Rs 20,000/- per year.
- Students studying from Welfare hostels will be exempt from mess charges.
- Money incentives are as follows-
- Rs 15,000 for Polytechnic students
- Rupee 10,000 for ITI Students
- Rs 20,000 for Graduate Degree and other courses.
Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme Guidelines
Here is given the guidelines under this scheme:-
- The attendance of students, teaching, and non-teaching staff will be recorded through Aadhaar-linked Biometric Attendance.
- Fee reimbursement is not applicable if the student’s attendance is less than 75%.
- This scheme is not applicable to deemed and private varsities.
- The scheme is not applicable to students studying through distance learning and correspondence courses
- This scheme is not applicable to students belonging to management and NRI quotas.
- Fees in the colleges will be collected on the basis of the notification released by the State Higher Education Regulatory and Monitoring Commission on the fee.
- No other fee should be collected from the students other than decided by the government.
Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme Benefits
Here is the list of benefits under this scheme:-
- This Scheme is launched by the CM of Andhra Pradesh
- This Scheme is launched for the students who want to study but a financial condition is preventing them from doing so
- Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme will provide financial assistance to the students
- The students who lost their studies because of the financial condition of the family have a great chance to rejoin the studies by this scheme
- This is schemes for the students of Andhra Pradesh
- The students can take advantage of this scheme by applying online by following the application procedure
- The student should have the required documents to apply under this scheme
- Candidate should be a citizen of India
- The student must be studying in a government school or institution for applying under this scheme
- YSR Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme will increase the literacy rate in our country
- With the help of this scheme our country will become developed
- With the help of this scheme the youth of our country will get a chance to get educated.
Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme Features
The features of this scheme are as follows:-
- A new scheme has been launched by the respected Chief Minister YSR Jagan Mohan Reddy.
- The name of this scheme is Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme.
- Under this scheme, the financial fund will be provided to the student to carry on their studies.
- All those students who want to study for the entry in higher education will be able to take this opportunity.
- The main objective of launching this scheme is to provide financial help to the student to carry on their studies.
- The scheme will help those students who are unable to pay their face and do not have enough money to eat properly.
- The mountain that this scheme will be provided in the installments.
- There are various courses which are covered under this scheme.
- The student will be provided with the tuition fees and mess fees but hostel charges will be exempted from all the students.
- Along with that the monetary benefit will be provided to the students every year.
- All the interested applicants who want to apply under this scheme will have to visit the official website of Navasakam.
The eligibility criteria for Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme is right here:-
- The students pursuing the following courses are eligible-
- The students must enroll in the following institution-
- Government or Government Aided
- Private Colleges affiliated to State Universities/ Boards.
- The family’s annual income should be less than Rs 2.5 Lakh per annum.
- Beneficiaries should only have the wetland below 10 acres/ agricultural land below 25 acres/ or wetland and agricultural land under 25 acres.
- The beneficiaries should not own any four-wheelers (Car, Taxi, Auto, etc.).
- Government job employees are not eligible for the scheme.
- If anyone in the family is availing of pension then he or she is not eligible for the scheme.
- Sanctuary workers have been exempted from the scheme
Here is the list of some important documents under this Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme:-
- Residential proof
- Aadhar card
- College admission certificate
- Admission fee receipt
- Income certificate
- BPL or EWS certificates
- Parents’ occupational certificate
- Non-tax payer declaration
- Bank account details
Process To Apply Online For Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme 2023
All the interested applicants who want to apply under this scheme should have to follow the given procedure:-
- First, visit the Official Website of Navasakam
- Home page will appear in front of you
- Click on the download option
- Now you have to click on JVD Fee Reimbursement Proforma.
- An application form will appear before you
- Click on the download this application form option
- After that, you have to fill all the required information in this form like village volunteer detail, family head detail, bank account detail of mother, details of validation etc
- Attach all the required documents
- Click on submit option
Process To Check Beneficiary List
Here is the procedure for Checking the List of this scheme:-
- Go to the official website of Navasakam.
- The home page will appear in front of you
- Here, Click on Know Your Secretariat option
- A new web page will appear in front of you.
- Now you have to select your district name and location
- After that select urban and local
- The Secretariat Code will appear in front of you.
Process To Do Secretariat Staff Mapping
Here is the procedure to do secretariat staff mapping:-
- Firstly open official website
- The home page will appear on your computer screen
- Select the Secretariat Staff Mapping option
- Select your district
- After that select your mandal
- As a result the information will be on your computer screen
Process To Do Login
Here is the procedure for login on the portal:-
- Go to the official website
- Home page will appear in front of you
- Click on the Login option
- A new page will appear in front of you
- Enter your username email and captcha code
- Click on the login option
- As a result you are successfully login on the portal