Amrit Brikshya Andolan Certificate:- The Assam government took the initiative of launching Assam Amrit Brikshya Andolan. CM Shri Hemanta Biswa Sarma launched the Andolan on June 8th, 2023. The state government launched this scheme with the aim of planting one billion seedlings all over the state. An individual has to upload a geotagged photo after planting a plant. After uploading the photo, an individual will receive 100 rupees for planting one seedling. The government will give certificates to the people who will upload the photo successfully. An individual can download the certificate through the official website of the Assam Government aba.assam.gov.in
Table of Contents
Amrit Brikshya Andolan Certificate 2023
According to the Amrit Brikshya Andolan, the public of the state asked to plant seedlings. Andolan started to increase the vegetative count in the state. The Assam government decided to give the amount of Rs 100 for planting one seedling. Under the plan, if the plant remains healthy for three years, then the government will give 200 RS for each plant.
Assam Amrit Brikshya Andolan Certificate Overview
|Name of Article||Amrit Brikshya Andolan Certificate|
|Launched By||Government of Assam|
|Initiated by||Chief Minister of Assam|
|Aim||Planting one million seedlings all over the state|
|Target||1 Cr plants|
Amrit Brikshya Andolan Objective
The main objective of starting Amrit Brikshya Andolan is to plant one billion seedlings on September 17, 2023. The amount decided by the state government will be given between September 14 and September 20, 2023.
Amrit Brikshya Andolan Benefits
- Through this program, the Assam government asked the residents of the state to plant trees.
- With the help of the Amrit Brikshya Andolan, the state government wants to promote greenery.
- This campaign will support the environment by planting trees.
- Over one crore trees were planted in the state through this Amrit Brikshya Andolan.
- It is an essential initiative that can help to bring positive changes in the environment.
List who can Download the ABA Assam Certificate
- Self-Help worker group
- Asha worker
- Anganwadi workers
- Educational institutes of Assam
- Tea Garden workers
- Village Defence Party
- Other institutions of Assam
Amrit Brikha Andolan Certificate Eligibility Criteria
- It is necessary for an individual to be from Assam State.
- Make sure that photos that will be shot with a Jio tag should be submitted.
- Assam institutions, self-help groups, and Anganwadis are also allowed to do online registration.
Plant Varieties for Amrit Brikshya Andolan
- Mahogany tree
- Sal tree
- Bogipoma tree
- Ghora Neem
Steps To Download Amrit Brikshya Andolan Certificate Online
- Firstly, you have to visit Amrit Brikshya Andolan Official Website, https://aba.assam.gov.in/
- The home page of the website will open on the screen.
- Then click on the Amrit Brikha Link Latest Update.
- After that click on the Download Amrit Brikha Certificate Option.
- Now a new page will open on the screen.
- Next, you will see the Amrit Brikshya Andolan Certificate Download Page.
- After that Enter Name, Application Number, and Date of Birth Details.
- Now you have to enter the Captcha code in the space given.
- Then you have to Click on the Get Certificate option.
- Finally, Save the Amrit Brikshya Andolan Certificate PDF For Future Use.
Process To Upload A Photo In Amrit Brikshya Andolan
- At first, visit the official website of the scheme.
- You will land on the home page of the website.
- Now the candidate must upload a selfie by using the Amrit Brikshya Andolan app.
- For doing log in, find the menu bar and click on that.
- Now enter all the asked details such as a cell phone number, OTP and captcha code in the space given.
- Next you will see a “photo upload” option.
- After that select a photo, enter the plants name.
- Then click the “ upload plantation picture” option.
- Make sure that the pictures timestamp and geolocation should be included.
- Also, you can upload through the ABA mobile app.
Procedure To Check Amrit Brikha Rs 100, 300 Payment Status
- Firstly, you have to go tothe Amrit Brikshya Andolan Official Website.
- You will reach on the home page of the website.
- Now Click on the Amrit Brikha Link Latest Update.
- Then Click on the Amrit Brikshya Andolan Payment Status Check Link.
- You will see a new page in front of you.
- The Payment Status Check Page will appear on the screen.
- Now you have to enter all the Asked details on the home page.
- After that you have to Click on Submit Option.
- Now you can check Amrit Brikshya Andolan Rs 100, 300 Payment status.
The Amrit Brikshya Andolan was conducted on September 17, 2023, from 9 AM to 11 AM in Assam state.
Amrit Brikshya Andolan Certificate can be downloaded online by visiting the official website that is https://aba.assam.gov.in/