YSR Free Crop Insurance Scheme Beneficiary List | AP Free Crop Insurance Online Registration | Apply Online For YSR Free Crop Insurance Scheme Online Payment Status |
The Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh YSR Jagan Mohan Reddy has created a new scheme for the Welfare of farmers. Under AP Free Crop Insurance, Crop Insurance will be provided to the farmers on the crop loss that occurs due to natural disasters. In this article today we will share with you all the important information related to YSR Free Crop Insurance Scheme 2023 such as the objective, eligibility criteria, important documents, and benefits. Also, we will share with you all the step-by-step application procedures to apply under the same scheme.
About YSR Free Crop Insurance Scheme
A new scheme has been created by the Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh YSR Jagan Mohan Reddy to provide Crop Insurance among the farmers. Under this scheme, the insurance for the crop loss during the natural calamities will be given to the farmers on 22 notified crops. The main aim of launching the YSR Free Crop Insurance Scheme is to save the farmers from the heavy loss of crops. The insurance under this scheme will be free of cost. The farmer previously needs to pay the premium amount for availing the benefit of the Insurance Scheme.
- Now the farmers only need to pay Rs. 1 to enroll themselves under this scheme.
- The claim amount will be provided to the farmers during the Kharif season 2020.
- All the interested applicants who want to apply under AP Free Crop Insurance will have to visit the official website of the Department Of Agriculture
Other Crops Will Include Under Free Crop Insurance Scheme
As we all know that the chief minister of Andhra Pradesh has created this scheme to provide insurance for crop loss during the natural calamities on the various notified crops. Recently the district collector J. Nivas said that there are 12 crops that are applicable for the implementation of this scheme and now he asked to ensure that all eligible farmers should be covered under YSR Free Crop Insurance Scheme. All the other crops like Banana, turmeric, etc will soon include under this scheme to provide benefit to the various other farmers.
- The collector will conduct the Mandal level meeting to look into this matter.
- Joint collector K Madhavi Lata, joint director of agriculture K Mohana Rao and officials of agriculture horticulture department were present in the meeting.
प्रधानमंत्री फसल बीमा योजना लिस्ट
Rs. 2586.60 Crores Have Disbursed Under YSR Free Crop Insurance Scheme
The Chief Minister YSR Jagan Mohan Reddy has disbursed the amount of Rs. 2586.60 crores for the Kharif season 2020 under YSR Free Crop Insurance Scheme. The amount will directly be transferred into the bank account of beneficiaries with the help of real-time governance on the 25th of May 2021. The Commissioner of Agriculture has directed the officials to prepare the list of eligible beneficiaries to make the arrangement of distribution under this scheme. The final list of the beneficiaries will display in the Rythu Bharosa Kendras.
Payment Disbursed Under YSR Free Crop Insurance Scheme
The Chief Minister YSR Jagan Mohan Reddy has disbursed the financial assistance on 25th May 2021 into the bank account of eligible beneficiaries under AP Free Crop Insurance. Around Rs.1820.23 has been transferred into the bank account of 15.15 lakh eligible farmers through the direct benefit transfer method. The chief minister has also announced that he is working on other welfare schemes for farmers. This financial assistance will provide security to the farmers in tough times.
- Around 60% of the people are under agricultural activities
- The financial assistance of Rs. 1820.23 crores will be provided to approximately 15.15 lakh farmers
- YSR Free Crop Insurance Scheme will help farmers in settling their crop issues during natural calamities.
నేడే వైయస్ఆర్ ఉచిత పంటల బీమా చెల్లింపులు. 2020 ఖరీఫ్లో పంట నష్టపోయిన 15.15 లక్షల మంది రైతన్నలకు రూ.1820.23 కోట్ల బీమా పరిహారం. బటన్ నొక్కి నేరుగా వారి ఖాతాల్లో జమ చేయనున్న ముఖ్యమంత్రి వైయస్ జగన్.#YSRFreeCropInsurance pic.twitter.com/mD0wnJp9M7— YSR Congress Party (@YSRCParty) May 25, 2021
Premium Amount Under YSR Free Insurance Scheme
The premium amount under AP Free Crop Insurance was paid on 26 June 2020 by the present government of Andhra Pradesh which was pending by the TDP government. After that, the premium for the Kharif Season 2019 was also paid by the government of Rs. 596.26 crores to 5.94 lakh farmers. Now after viewing the positive effect by the government the number of beneficiaries has been increasingly under YSR Free Insurance Scheme.
|2016-17||17.79 lakhs farmers|
|2017-18||18.22 lakhs farmers|
|2018-19||24.83 lakhs farmers|
|2019-20||49.50 lakhs farmers|
|2020-21||15.15 lakhs farmers, continuing|
Rythu Bharosa Kendras Under AP Free Crop Insurance
10641 Rythu Bharosa Kendra under YSR free Crop Insurance Scheme has been established by the government of Andhra Pradesh. It provides several benefits to the beneficiaries. All the details related to the crop loss would be displayed at the Rythu Bharosa Kendra along with the village secretariat. The details related to the compensation which has been paid by the government on 31st December 2020 would also be displayed in Rythu Bharosa Kendras.
- The details related to AP Free Crop Insurance are displayed for the social audit.
- The missing farmers under this list can enroll themselves through Rythu Bharosa Kendras.
Details Of This Scheme
The details of this scheme are as follows:-
|Name of the scheme||YSR Free Crop Insurance Scheme 2023|
|Launched by||Government of Andhra Pradesh|
|Launched on||15th December 2020|
|Beneficiaries||Farmers of Andhra Pradesh|
|Objective||To provide insurance cover on crops|
|Benefits||Free of the cost insurance|
|Number of beneficiaries||9.48 lakhs|
|Insurance amount||Rs. 1252 crores|
|Insurance on||22 notified crops|
|Enrollment costs under the scheme||Rs. 1|
|Land cover under the scheme||56 lakh hectares|
|Budget of the scheme||Rs. 1252|
|Responsibility is upon||Rythu Bharosa Kendras|
|Mode of Application||Online/Offline|
Objective Of YSR Free Crop Insurance Scheme
As we all know that our farmers have to face many problems due to the loss of crops that occurs because of natural calamities like rains, drought, cyclones, etc. By keeping this in view, Chief Minister YSR Jagan Mohan Reddy of Andhra Pradesh has created a new scheme known as YSR Free Crop Insurance Scheme. Under this scheme, the insurance cover will be provided to the farmers of the states. This insurance is given on 22 notified crops. The main objective of this scheme is to save the farmers from heavy crop loss.
- The farmers are not required to pay any type of premium to avail the benefit of this scheme.
- AP Free Crop Insurance will help farmers to reduce the financial burden on their shoulders.
Financial Help Under AP Free Crop Insurance
The Ministers like K Kannababu, Chelluboyina Venugopal Krishna, Ap Agri Mission Vice-Chairman VMS Nagi Reddy, and concerned officials in a video conference with farmers inform that the insurance will be paid for the crop season 2020 in May 2021. The officials also said there will be no delay in the payment. As soon as the department will submit the report of insurance the payment will be made clear. Along with that, the government will also purchase the germinated and discolored crops at MSP to save farmers from financial loss.
Benefits & Features Of AP Free Crop Insurance
Some of the benefits & features related to this scheme are as follows:-
- A new scheme has been created by the government of Andhra Pradesh for the farmers.
- The name of this scheme is YSR Free Insurance Scheme
- Under this scheme, Crop Insurance will be provided to the farmers of the state.
- The insurance will be provided on 22 notified crops.
- The insurance under YSR Free Insurance Scheme will be free of cost
- The farmers are not required to pay any kind of premium
- Only they have to pay the enrollment fees of Rs. 1
- The claim account will directly be transferred into the bank account of the farmers
- Around Rs. 1252 will be invested by the government of Andhra Pradesh.
- The benefit will be given to approximately 9.48 farmers.
- The 10641 Rythu Bharosa Kendra in implementation of the scheme
- All the interested applicants who want to avail of the benefit under the YSR Free Insurance Scheme have to visit the official website
Important Documents Under YSR Free Crop Insurance Scheme
Here, some of the important documents related to this scheme are given below:-
- An applicant must be a permanent resident of Andhra Pradesh
- Aadhar card.
- Voter ID card.
- Ration card.
- Passport size photograph.
- Residence certificate.
- Mobile number.
Apply Online YSR Free Crop Insurance Scheme
All the interested applicants who want to apply under this scheme are as follows:-
- To apply under this scheme, visit the Official Website of the Department of Agriculture.
- You will land on the homepage.
- On the homepage, on the option of YSR Free Crop Insurance Scheme.
- A new web page will appear in front of you.
- Now click on the option of Apply Now.
- The registration form will open in front of you.
- Enter all the details that are asked in the form.
- After entering the details attached all your important documents.
- Now click on Submit option.
- Through this, the farmers can easily apply under AP Free Crop Insurance
YSR Free Crop Insurance Payment Status
To check the insurance payment status, please follow the steps mention below:-
- To check payment status, visit your nearest branch.
- Now take a printout of your passbook.
- After that ask the bank official to printed.
- You have to check the entries in your passbook.
- Through this, you can check the received amount.
- Also, you can check the payment status by directly visiting the bank.
- Through this, you can easily check the payment status.
AP Free Crop Insurance Beneficiary List
All the applicants who wants to check the beneficiary list will have to follow the steps given below:-
- To check the Beneficiary List, visit the Official Website of Navsakam.
- You will land on the home page.
- On the homepage, click on the Beneficiary List option.
- A new web page will appear in front of you.
- Here, you have to enter the details such as District, Mandal, Village, Block, etc.
- After entering all the details click on Submit option.
- Through this, you can easily check the Beneficiary List.