Kalia Scholarship 2024: The Odisha Government launched the Kalia Scholarship 2024, which provides financial assistance to the students of the Kalia Scheme. The Odisha government started this program to help the farmers of the state with their financial problems. The main beneficiaries of the scholarship program are the children of farmers. It allows students to pursue technical and professional courses. The students are children of poor farmers. This scholarship covers courses in Animal Husbandry, Agriculture, Related Sciences, Hotel Management, Pharmacy, and some other subjects. Keep reading this article for more information. All important details about the KALIA Scholarship 2024 will be provided here.
Table of Contents
KALIA Scholarship 2024
Farmers are essential for the crop production and economic development of the country. However, they lack funds to send their children to school and complete their education. For the academic year 2024, KALIA Yojana has launched a new project called the KALIA Scholarship, which will be given to the children of farmers who are beneficiaries of KALIA Yojana. These children will be encouraged to complete their studies by the scholarship as they will not have to worry about meeting their tuition and other needs. All Odisha students having parents registered in the KALIA Scheme are eligible to apply for the scholarship to get financial assistance to complete their undergraduate and postgraduate studies.
Objective of the Kalia Scholarship
The primary objective of the Kalia Scholarship is to give money to the children of those farmers who are already registered in the Kalia Scheme. Without the worry of paying for their education. Students will be able to complete their undergraduate, postgraduate, and postgraduate courses. Students from the SC/ST community will be the primary beneficiaries of this scholarship. The funds will be transferred directly to their specified bank accounts. To make their parents proud, students need to focus only on learning and achieving their objectives. This Kalia Scholarship will help approximately 6 lakh students. The farming community of Odisha will be very grateful for this scholarship.
Kalia Scholarship 2024 Key Highlights
|Children of recipients in KALIA Yojana
|State Government of Odisha
|Agriculture and Farmers’ Empowerment Department
|Tuition fees paid by the students will be reimbursed
|155335 / 1800-345-6770.
|Odisha Scholarship Portal
- The candidate must reside in Odisha permanently.
- The applicant must be the child of a Kalia Yojana beneficiary.
- He must have received his education on a merit-based basis from a state-run institution.
- If a candidate is currently receiving funds from any other scholarship then he/she is not eligible to apply for the scholarship.
Benefits of the Kalia Scheme
- The KALIA Scholarship is a new initiative that has been started by the KALIA Scheme for the academic year 2024.
- This will be provided to the children of farmers who benefited from the program.
- The scholarship will motivate these children to complete their education as it will take care of their tuition and other needs.
- Applying for this scheme will allow all those Odisha students, whose parents are enrolled in the KALIA scheme, to get financial assistance to complete their undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
- Without worrying about how they will pay for their education.
- It will be possible for students to complete their undergraduate, graduate, and postgraduate courses.
- The main recipients of this scholarship will be students from the SC/ST community.
- The money will be sent directly to their specified bank accounts.
- Students just need to focus on learning and accomplishing their goals to make their parents proud.
- Approximately 6 lakh students will benefit from this Kalia Scholarship. The Odisha farming community will highly appreciate this scholarship.
List of Documents Required to Apply for the Kalia Scholarship
- The Aadhar Card and Family Income Certificate of the applicant
- caste certificate
- certificate of residence
- food card
- matriculation certificate
- Marksheet of final qualifying examination
- One passport-size photo
|Starting date of online application for students
|Last date for submission of online application by students.
|Last date for scrutiny and forwarding of online applications by the institutions.
|Last date for online verification of applications by the concerned CDAO.
There is no application fee for registration in the KALIA Scheme.
Eligible course list
The courses covered are as follows:
- B.H.M. S
- B.Sc (Horticulture, Forestry, Fisheries)
- psychiatric nursing
- Polytechnic and Agri Polytechnic
- ophthalmic aid
- The Kalia Scholarship pays students enrolled in technical and professional programs to reimburse their tuition fees.
- Each year, the entire educational cost will be paid directly to the College;
- However, the scholarship amount will be credited to the student’s account in the form of DBT.
- The candidate must be educated at a state-run institution on the basis of merit.
- Those who are currently receiving funds from any other scholarship program are not allowed to apply.
- The most important beneficiaries of the scholarship are the farmers of the state and their children.
Odisha Kalia Scholarship Registration 2024
- Visit the homepage of the official Kalia Scholarship website.
- Select the Empowerment of Farmers and Agriculture link.
- After selecting the appropriate caste category, click on “Apply” on the next page that appears.
- A new page appears and requests a password, a captcha code, and a unique number (generated during registration) or an Aadhaar number.
- After selecting “Sign In”, all required fields must be filled.
- Once finished, select “Submit” to finish the process!
How to Login for Kalia Scholarship
- Applicants must first visit the official website of State Scholarship, Government of Odisha.
- The homepage will appear on your screen, here you have to select the login option.
- Now click on the type of login you want, after this the login page will open on your screen.
- Here you have to enter your Aadhaar number. Click on the Password and Sign In button.
- After filling in all the information the login process will be completed.
FAQs about the Kalia Scheme
For the academic year 2024, KALIA Yojana has launched a new project called KALIA Scholarship, which will be given to the children of farmers who are beneficiaries of KALIA Yojana.
KALIA Scholarship covers reimbursement of tuition fees for students studying in technical and professional courses.
To be eligible for KALIA Scholarship, the applicant must be a permanent resident of Odisha and a child of a beneficiary under KALIA Scheme.