Toilet List Assam:- The Chief Minister state of Assam Mr. Himanta Biswa Sarma announced on 2nd October 2023, that 1 lakh beneficiaries under the Assam Free Toilet Scheme will receive Rs. 9000 for constructing a toilet. If you are an eligible citizen of the state and went to search your name under Toilet List Assam 2023 then you may check the District Block village Wish list in very easy steps. CM of Assam State has transferred the amount under each beneficiary through the Direct Benefit Transfer Method.
Table of Contents
Toilet List Assam 2023
The financial help for the Construction of toilets will help improve the living standard of eligible families and make them secure from various diseases. Providing financial aid under the free toilet Scheme is a campaign of the Swachh Bharat Mission. This Toilet List Assam will ensure the safe sanitary management of Human excreta of beneficiary families. Now hurry up and search your payment status and beneficiary details to get the financial assistance of Rupees 9000.
Assam Toilet List Overview
|Scheme||Toilet List Assam|
|Launched by||Chief Minister Mr. Himanta Biswa Sarma|
|Date of releasing payment||2nd October 2023|
|Financial Assistance||Rs. 9000|
|Number of Beneficiaries||Total 1 lakh|
|Objective||Individual Household toilet|
What is the Assam Toilet Scheme?
The Assam toilet Scheme is a part of the Central Government’s Swachh Bharat Mission which was launched on 2th October 2014 by Prime Minister of India Mr. Narender Modi Ji. The Objective of of the Swachh Bharat Mission Campaign is to Achieve a 100% open Defection-free India. Under the Campaign till the year 2023 Government has achieved 75% of its Goal. Under the Swachh Bharat Mission Assam Government yet again participated to achieve the goal and announced the 1 lakh beneficiaries under the new Assam Toilet 2023.
Toilet List Assam 2023 of Benefit
- Select Beneficiary will get financial aid of INR 9000.
- This financial assistance will be transferred through the Direct Benefit Transfer.
- With the help of provided financial help beneficiaries may easily construct a Pakki Toilet.
- It will help in making safe management of human Solid and liquid wastes.
- It will help in achieving the goal of an open defection-free India.
New Toilet List of Assam Eligibility Criteria
- The eligible candidate should be a permanent resident state of Assam.
- He or She should belong to the BPL category.
- Eligible candidates should have a valid Aadhar Card.
- Valid account Passbook.
Toilet List Requirement Document
- Aadhar card number
- Application Number
- Mobile Number
- Bank account Detail
- District Name
- Block name
- Gram Panchayat Name
Procedure to Check Online Toilet List Assam 2023
- The citizen of Assam state who wishes to check and search their name under the latest released toilet list 2023 need to visit the official website.
- Now on the official website, you will find the state kindly select Assam State.
- After that select District, Block, and Gram Panchayat.
- After that, the details of the beneficiary Panchayat Wise will appear in front of you,
- Now may check all the required details here.
Check Assam Toilet Payment Status 2023
If you went to the recent free toilet Assam payment release status you have to contact your related bank branch because the Govt. of Assam has released the amount through the DBT Method. If you have not received any message regarding the amount of credit then you get an account statement from your bank by giving them your account number.
- Smt Kavitha Padmanabhan, IAS Commissioner & Secretary to the Government of Assam.
- Department of Housing & Urban Affairs A-Block, Ground Floor, Janata Bhawan, Dispur.
The Government of released the amount on 2nd October 2023.
The selected Beneficiary will get a total of Rs. 9000 for constructing the toilet.
The Government has selected a total of 1 lakh beneficiaries under the Assam New Toilet Beneficiary List.