Mukhya Mantri Lok Sevak Arogya Yojana:- In order to provide various kinds of health-related services both the Center and State Governments launched various kinds of Schemes. Through these schemes, healthcare facilities are provided to the residents of the country. Recently the Government of Assam has also launched such a scheme called Mukhya Mantri Lok Sevak Arogya Yojana. Through this scheme, the Government is going to reimburse the medical bills of Govt. employees. This article will cover the complete information regarding to Mukhyamantri Lok Sevak Arogya Yojana. You will get to know how you will be able to do your registration. Other than that you will also get another important aspect of the scheme.
Table of Contents
Mukhya Mantri Lok Sevak Arogya Yojana 2023
The Government of Assam has launched the Mukhya Mantri Lok Sevak Arogya Yojana. The Govt. is going to reimburse the medical bill at a rate equivalent to that of the central Government health scheme to the Govt. of Assam employees, pensioners, and their dependents. The amount of this bill will be directly credited into the bank account of the Beneficiary. All those citizens who went to benefit from this scheme can submit their registration Online. Now citizens are not required to visit any govt. government office in order to submit their registration. This can be done online with the help official website.
This procedure will bring transparency to the system. Beneficiaries will be able to submit their claim through an online portal which will be administered by the Atal Amrit Abhiyan Society. Employees and pensioners can see their medical treatment at both public and private hospitals registered under the Clinical Establishment Act. In order to participate under the scheme employees can choose to make monthly premium contributions from their salaries. This contribution will be based on their respective grades.
Mukhya Mantri Lok Sevak Arogya Yojana 2023 Overview
|Scheme||Mukhya Mantri Lok Sevak Arogya Yojana|
|Launched by||Government of Assam|
|Objective||To provided facility of registering online|
|Mode of Application||Online|
Assam Mukhya Mantri Lok Sevak Arogya Yojana Objective
The main Objective of Mukhya Mantri Lok Sevak Arogya Yojana (MMLSAY) registration is to provide the facility of registration online. Now citizen of the state will not be required to visit to any department office in order to submit their registration. This scheme will also improve the health of citizen. Other than that with the implementation of this scheme, the financial condition of the beneficiaries will also be improved.
Benefit of Assam Mukhya Mantri Lok Sevak Arogya Yojana
- The Government of Assam has launched Mukhya Mantri Lok Sevak Arogya Yojana (MMLSAY) registration Online.
- Now beneficiaries of the state will not be required to visit any government office in order to submit their registration.
- As this can be done online with the help of the official website.
- This system will be bringing transparency.
- Through this scheme medical bill reimbursement will be provided to Assam govt. employee’s pensioners and their dependents.
- Beneficiary will be able to get his or her medical bill reimbursed for treatment at any hospital of their choice.
- For those employees who are unwilling to shift to Mukhyamantri Lok Sevak Arogya Yojana the medical reimbursement share to continues to be operational for those employees.
MMLSAY Eligibility Criteria
- Applicant must be a permanent resident of Assam.
- Only Assam Government employees will be able to take the benefit of the scheme.
- Pensioners and dependents of Govt. employees will also be eligible to take benefit of the scheme.
- Aadhar card
- Residence certificated
- Identity card
- Email ID
- Mobile number
- Passport size Photo etc.
Process to Registration Online for the Mukhyamantri Lok Sevak Arogya Yojana
- First of all, you have to go to the Official website of the MMLSAY.
- You will be redirected to the home page.
- On this page, you have to go to the beneficiary login/registration section.
- After that, you have to click on click here.
- Now you have to select your employee type.
- You have to select an option to validate the account.
- Now have to enter the require details as per your selection.
- After that you have to click on process.
- The registration form will appear on your screen.
- Registration form you have to enter all the require details.
- Now you have to upload all the required documents.
- And you have to click on submit.
- You can do Mukhyamantri Lok Sevak Arogya Yojana registration online by following this procedure.
The Government of Assam has launched Lok Sewak Arogya Yojana through this scheme; beneficiaries will be able to get free investment for medical claims.
Yes, the registration can also be met through offline mode. For registration offline beneficiaries are required to visit the department Office.
Not all these citizens of the state will not be able to take benefit of this only Assam Government employees will be able to get the benefit of this scheme.