Telangana Chenetha Mitra Scheme:- The Telangana Government keeps on launching many schemes for the welfare of the Handloom workers of the state. The state government come up with a scheme that will benefit workers of the handloom sector. Chenetha Mitra Scheme will provide financial help to the weavers of the state. Katy Rama Rao, the textile and looms minister made an announcement about the scheme on August 7, 2023, National Handloom Day. Under the updated Telangana Chenetha Mitra Scheme, individuals will get Rs. 3000 in their bank accounts. The best part of this scheme is that the amount will be directly sent to the bank accounts of the beneficiary.
Table of Contents
Telangana Chenetha Mitra Scheme
This welfare scheme will help to improve the standard of living of the weavers. According to the scheme, the state government decided to give a 40% subsidy towards the cost of their raw materials to the workers of the handloom sector. The central government will give the weavers of the state a 10% subsidy. This is good news for the workers as the scheme will be implemented in the entire state.
Chenetha Mitra Scheme Overview
|Name of the Article||Telangana Chenetha Mitra Scheme|
|Introduced By||Handloom Minister KT Rama Rao|
|Introduced on||7 August 2023|
|Beneficiaries||Handloom Weavers of Telangana|
|Aim||To provide financial help to the handloom workers of the state|
|Department||TS Department of Handloom and Textile|
|Financial assistance amount||3000 Rs|
Telangana Chenetha Mitra Scheme Objective
The main purpose of the state government to start this scheme is to support the workers of the handloom industry. Through this scheme, the Telangana government wants to enhance the handloom industry in the state.
Telangana Chenetha Mitra Scheme Features
- The main objective of the state government is to give financial support to the weavers of the state.
- The Beneficiaries of the scheme will become independent.
Telangana Chenetha Mitra Scheme Benefits
- Through this scheme, the workers will receive 3000 Rs as financial help.
- Under this Scheme, the amount will be directly sent to the bank account of the beneficiaries.
- It will help to enhance the economic condition of the weavers of the state.
- The financial problems of the workers will also decrease after the successful implementation of the scheme.
- An improvement on the handloom sector of the state will be witnessed.
- The workers of the handloom sector will work hard and perform well in their work as they know they will receive support from the state government.
- The way of living of the weavers in the state will improve through this scheme.
Chenetha Mitra Scheme Eligibility Criteria
- It is necessary that an individual should belong to Telangana state.
- All handloom workers of the state can take benefit of the scheme.
- It should be kept in mind that the individuals bank account should be linked to Aadhaar.
- Latest Passport size photograph
- Aadhaar Card
- PAN Card
- Voter card
- Active Mobile number
- Permanent Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Bank Account details
- Passbook photocopy
- Working Email id
Process to Apply for Telangana Chenetha Mitra Scheme 2023
- Firstly, you have to visit the official website of the scheme, https://handtex.telangana.gov.in/
- You will land on the homepage of the website.
- Then Click on Apply for Telangana Chenetha Mitra Scheme option on the home page.
- Now you will see an application form on the screen.
- Then fill the application form by entering asked details such as Name, Working Email ID, Active Mobile Number, Gender, Address, etc
- After that you have to upload all the required documents
- Then enter your bank details in the space given.
- At last, click on the Submit option on the screen.
This Scheme was announced on August 7, 2023, National Handloom Day.
This Scheme is an initiative of the Telangana government taken to support the workers of the handloom sector.