Tamil Nadu CM Aptitude Test Scheme:- There is good news for the students as registration for the Tamil Nadu Chief Minister’s Aptitude Test is starting on August 7, 2023. Interested students should apply for the test before the last date which is August 18. To do the registrations it is necessary to pay Rs 50 as registration fees school’s principal. Tamil Nadu Chief Minister MK Stalin introduced this test for the betterment of the students. The date of the Aptitude Test is September 23. The application form is made available on the Directorate of Government Examinations’ website,https://dge.tn.gov.in/
Table of Contents
Tamil Nadu CM Aptitude Test Scheme 2023
Students of Class 11 of government schools can apply for the test. According to the Tamil Nadu CM Aptitude Scheme, the qualified students will be given a stipend of Rs 1000 for 10 months. The authorities decided to give financial help to 1000 students till their graduation. There are 500 seats for males and 500 for females. This Tamil Nadu CM Aptitude Test Scheme will prove beneficial for many students of the state.
TN CM Aptitude Test Scheme Overview
|Name of the article||Tamil Nadu CM Aptitude Test Scheme|
|Initiative by||Tamil Nadu Chief Minister MK Stalin|
|Starting Date of Registration||August 7, 2023|
|Last date of Registration||August 18, 2023|
|Beneficiaries||Students of Tamil Nadu|
|Test date||September 23|
Tamil Nadu CM Aptitude Test Scheme Objectives
The main objective to conduct this type of test is to support students of the state. The students of government school will work and study hard to qualify the exam.
TN CM Aptitude Test Scheme Benefits
- A stipend of Rs 10000 per year will be given to the eligible and selected students.
- Through this scheme, students will be encouraged to study and perform well.
- With the help of the financial assistance, students can continue their higher studies.
- The confidence of the students after clearing the test also increases.
Tamil Nadu CM Aptitude Test Scheme Eligibility Criteria
- Students of class 11th of Tamil Nadu government schools are allowed to take part in the aptitude test.
- After selection, the stipend will be given to 500 male and 500 female students.
TN CM Aptitude Test Scheme Exam Pattern
- Two papers will be there in the aptitude test and both papers will have 60 questions.
- Students will have questions about maths in the first paper.
- The second paper will be having questions related to scientific and social science.
- The paper will be set according to the curriculum from the Tamil Nadu Government’s Class 9 and 10 mathematics, science, and social science textbooks.
- The first paper will take place from 10 AM to 12 PM.
- The second paper will be conducted from 2 PM to 4 PM.
Steps to Apply for Tamil Nadu CM Aptitude Test Scheme 2023
- Firstly, you have to visit the official website of the Directorate of Government Examinations,https://dge.tn.gov.in/
- You will land on the home page of the website.
- Then click on the TN CM Aptitude Test Scheme registration link option on the screen.
- You will see the registration form on the screen.
- Now, fill the form by entering all the required details
- At last, click on the submit option on the screen.
If anyone has any query or needs any additional information then they can contact to the given below details-:
Address: Directorate of Government Examinations, DPI Campus, College Road, Nungambakkam, Chennai-600 006,
Phone Number: 044-28272088,
E-Mail id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration is starting on August 7, 2023.
The last date to apply for the scheme is August 18.